singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by singletonking »

In post 296, Morality wrote:So let me ask you a question; why do you think I expect people to magically know my meta rather than having an understanding of who I am as a player? BNL has modded a semi recent scum game of mine, and has played in a game where I won as SK, so is it out of line for me to believe that he could know my scum meta? That is why I felt his push is forced. Whether I’m correct remains to be seen, but it was enough for me to want to dive deeper into it.
While I didn't like how Morality was so focused on me, this part gives me pause as it's different from any Flavor scumgame I've seen.
In fact, I kinda buy his inactivity prodges as genuine and am now townleaning him
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by singletonking »

In post 937, mastina wrote:Near/Mello as a scumread has remained much the same the entire game: given that this is a hydra of WISDOM and KOKICHI OMA, their entire presence here is incredibly lackluster. (For a start, I'd expect them to have the highest post count, bar none, given that BOTH heads are prolific posters. They have a respectably high post count, one of the highest, but it's spread across two heads who should have that amount if not double BY THEMSELVES, yet alone, as a hydra of both. But there's also the content OF the posts.)
Disagree with Kokichi, I feel that their posting in mafia games have decreased sitewide overall. Mind expaining that more?
But agree with Wisdom
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Near x Mello »

the one on me is very outdated too. Nowadays im only phoneposting and in this game ive already posted much more than i usually do

~Near
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 891, Elena Fisher wrote:Toogs movement makes me feel better about my reads. Will be back once again later
Can you explain?
Him talking about how all the 'top wagons suck.' When I was scumreading 2 out of 3 of the top wagons made me feel better about my reads.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hi

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Clemency »

hello
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

'sup
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Vedith »

Weekend stuff made me mentally drained. No prod \o/
I claim scum \o/
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Clemency »

what is this weeb shit doing in my anime u-pick
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

I dunno what are we even playing
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

I give up trying to read mastina
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:10 am

Post by mastina »

In post 941, Torque wrote:I just dunno, do I just suck now?
Enlightenment: the realization that your reads suck.
True enlightenment: the realization that your reads have
always
sucked, and that this is not a new trend.

:P

(Been there. <3)
In post 949, singletonking wrote:
In post 285, Drixx wrote:I can't really imagine a world where Mastina lists me as a near top town read on so few posts.
Is this your first game with Mastina?
No, but Drixx is used to me scumreading him when he's been scum. :P
(Prolly still a sensitive topic there, tho, so tread lightly; I mention it so others have a frame of reference but it should probably be left at that.)
In post 944, Drixx wrote:Mastina (if town) would know that the hood could be compromised.
mastina, as town, also treats 'hoods as masonries, mind you. A fact both you and Cerb know all too well. Didn't do that,
precisely
, this game, but have been doing it,
kind of
, this game.
In post 941, Torque wrote:The list of people I want to lynch is something like {Vedith, Gamma, Near x Mello, RP, Drixx, Pink Ball}
If we got a "one add, one subtract", our lists would be identical, with the name subtracted being Drixx and the name added being Toogeloo.

You don't need to convince me to vote Vedith; I'll vote there when deadline's within 48 hours or if I feel there's a strong compelling reason to end the day earlier than that.
In post 942, Pink Ball wrote:Oh nice so my suspicions that mastina was scumreading my predecessors and has seen everything coming from me as scum just because of that is true.
Nope! Feel free to misrep my case against you as that, but you've shown plenty of scum indicators yourself, not least of which is definitive proof your stances are made up on the spot, since you denied the Vedith scumread that you made less than 48 hours prior and you've offered no reasonable explanation for this. As just the latest sin.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I fucking said "maybe you're scum after all", between that and a scumread there's a huge leap. Fuck off, mastina, I'm tired of your bullshit. Just admit you're tunneling my slot before I repped in and I won't care at all. My motivation for this game has been already compromised because of it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 961, Spike and Jet wrote:I give up trying to read mastina
Hey.
You know how to read me?
It NEVER goes obsolete.
Still applies to this very day, always has and always will. Never changes, never needs updating anymore, because it is just as valid now as the day I made it. If people made use of it more often, they'd never misread me.
In post 951, singletonking wrote:Disagree with Kokichi, I feel that their posting in mafia games have decreased sitewide overall.
Not in my experience? He's been receiving more prods, sure, and has been giving less content overall, true, but it's barely noticeable in most games overall. If his average posting rate were like three, four posts a day, then his rate now would be more like 2.5-3 a day. A minor drop--not the major one seen here.
In post 952, Near x Mello wrote:the one on me is very outdated too. Nowadays im only phoneposting and in this game ive already posted much more than i usually do
Not in my experience; my experience of you has you posting pretty much just as much as you normally do.

Maybe just as much as you normally do in a low-activity game for you, but still not noticeably less.

This game is noticeably less.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Like, if you really knew something about me, you would know that I love being scum and I would make much more effort and would be motivated as fuck to win against you, but you just made town!PB get mad by not letting him play the game as a different individual than their predecessors.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 am

Post by mastina »

In post 963, Pink Ball wrote:I fucking said "maybe you're scum after all", between that and a scumread there's a huge leap.
What am I supposed to interpret "maybe you're scum after all" as, if not an accusation that the slot is scum?

It's the same thing.

And even if it weren't--it's close enough that you should have had it on your mind. Making that accusation, if it were sincere, you'd remember it when I said you scumread the slot. At that point, you wouldn't need me to prod you; you'd already know, "oh she's referring to that, I should clarify it". Because if you were sincere in that accusation, you'd know how it could be construed as a scumread, because no fucking shit, it's an obvious conclusion to reach. If you say someone might be scum afterall, it figures that people are going to assume you're scumreading them.

My point is
you didn't have it on your mind at all
You didn't have the thought of the Vedith accusation on your mind, at all, not one bit. If you had, you'd have known about what I was referring to. And by showing the lack of knowledge about it, you showed how the accusation was insincere. It wasn't genuine; it was faked. Because if it were real, then you wouldn't have forgotten about it in less than 48 hours. Less than 24 hours, actually.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Pink
Changed my mind
I claim scum \o/
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:25 am

Post by mastina »

In post 965, Pink Ball wrote:Like, if you really knew something about me, you would know that I love being scum and I would make much more effort and would be motivated as fuck to win against you, but you just made town!PB get mad by not letting him play the game as a different individual than their predecessors.
Keep construing the scumread as one on your predecessors all you like; it doesn't make it any more true. I have even more reason to scumread you than I ever did for the hydra you replaced--in fact, I was quite willing to believe I was entirely off-base with my beliefs on the hydra.

I had reasons for scumreading them, yes.

But you had what amounted to a blank slate of sorts--and then you scummed it up anyway. I'm not scumreading your slot; I'm scumreading YOU. I was scumreading your predecessor, and that
strengthens
the scumread on you, but it is not the basis of it.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm not reading you anymore, mastina. Get me lynched and end my suffering please. Your reads are us and I want to prove it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Your reads are ass*
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 968, mastina wrote:
In post 965, Pink Ball wrote:Like, if you really knew something about me, you would know that I love being scum and I would make much more effort and would be motivated as fuck to win against you, but you just made town!PB get mad by not letting him play the game as a different individual than their predecessors.
Keep construing the scumread as one on your predecessors all you like; it doesn't make it any more true. I have even more reason to scumread you than I ever did for the hydra you replaced--in fact, I was quite willing to believe I was entirely off-base with my beliefs on the hydra.

I had reasons for scumreading them, yes.

But you had what amounted to a blank slate of sorts--and then you scummed it up anyway. I'm not scumreading your slot; I'm scumreading YOU. I was scumreading your predecessor, and that
strengthens
the scumread on you, but it is not the basis of it.
Sure, that's why you had them as top 2 scumreads and after I replaced I was 4. Fuck off
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:32 am

Post by mastina »

To show what I mean:
In post 913, Pink Ball wrote:@Vedith I'm not being inconsistent. mastina decided to go full aggro on me and I'm tired of it, so don't try misrep me there. You were also waiting to vote me whenever you had the chance, so I'm not surprised and you probably are scum after all
In post 930, Pink Ball wrote:I'm not scumreading Vedith, and I started scumreading you and Gamma when I replaced in. You were pushing Alisae, not me. Misrep at it's finest
These posts are literally eight hours apart.

Saying Vedith is probably scum after all.
And then, after I said he was scumreading Vedith, claiming that he wasn't--without one thought given to the earlier post, made eight hours prior? Less than a page apart? Topic Review shows the last 25 posts in the game thread; he literally could see in topic review when he wrote they're so close together. Close together in posts, close together in time. And he doesn't think at all about 913 being where I got the idea he was scumreading Vedith?

He doesn't clarify it at all?

He doesn't mention it?

Why didn't he make the connection?

It was something incredibly recent. INCREDIBLY recent, and incredibly visible. So if his read were sincere, if the accusation was genuine...why didn't he remember it and connect the dots?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And it's not the same thing, you saying "how should I interpret it?" proves it: it's a fucking interpretation that you did, biased, and I'm telling you it's not what you think and it's my word against yours, and my word is more valid since it's me who said it: I'm not scumreading Vedith. Do you need it written in bigger and colorful letters? Or maybe I should put it in my signature so you can read it every time I post something
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 971, Pink Ball wrote:Sure, that's why you had them as top 2 scumreads and after I replaced I was 4.
That proves my point?

That
was
the blank slate.

Also scumreading Toogeloo more and scumreading Near x Mello more, but that's more Toogeloo's continued scumposting and Near/Mello's continued lack of oomph, for lack of a better term.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”