Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

I'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish at this point Nancy, I think it's safe to say you don't want to sign up for future FakeGod games, and he seems to be pretty done with this conversation, so while it's a shame that there's so many negative feelings in the post-game, it'd probably be best to just move on.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5800, Krazy wrote:I'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish at this point Nancy, I think it's safe to say you don't want to sign up for future FakeGod games, and he seems to be pretty done with this conversation, so while it's a shame that there's so many negative feelings in the post-game, it'd probably be best to just move on.
He still hasn’t withdrawn his slanderous accusation, let alone apologized to me, so no, not dropping it. :mad:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5741, FakeGod wrote:
In post 5726, Firebringer wrote:What even is this
Nancy is angry because she believes that I should have asked her for an explanation in private, and not damage her public image like I did through a public inquiry. In addition, she believes that DT should not have told everyone that she has been banned for similar behavior before, and I shouldn't have approved him afterwards.

I think her argument makes sense. She doesn't want people to know that she is a repeat offender, and she doesn't want her public image to suffer from this. I am of belief that you should always meet your mistakes head on, but I understand her position. Therefore, I apologized.
But... he did.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

No ank ur wrong.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5802, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5741, FakeGod wrote:
In post 5726, Firebringer wrote:What even is this
Nancy is angry because she believes that I should have asked her for an explanation in private, and not damage her public image like I did through a public inquiry. In addition, she believes that DT should not have told everyone that she has been banned for similar behavior before, and I shouldn't have approved him afterwards.

I think her argument makes sense.
She doesn't want people to know that she is a repeat offender
, and she doesn't want her public image to suffer from this. I am of belief that you should always meet your mistakes head on, but I understand her position. Therefore, I apologized.
But... he did.
In what world, is this even remotely an apology?

It’s THIS post, in particular, he owes me an apology for - the bolded
lie
, in particular.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

5741 is a pretty great example of how not to apologize if you want people to move on, but it is a great example of how to start a fight with your players in the post-game.
vote conspiracy
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

that is an interesting take on that post.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

What was the original offence? I didn't read it.
I claim scum \o/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5805, Krazy wrote:
5741 is a pretty great example of how not to apologize if you want people to move on, but it is a great example of how to start a fight with your players in the post-game.
QFT

If he wasn’t the actual mod, I might not care but his opinion carries disproportionate weight and that is what is so outrageous about it, because he had to have been well aware that he was/is abusing his mod powers, when he wrote this post. Who even knows how many people read this before I defended myself against this disgusting slander, who wrongly believe this about me?

If I had failed to address it, people might logically assume, I didn’t because he was right about me. He clearly doesn’t care that the truth was pretty much collateral damage in this kangeroo court.

I made a silly mistake, which I owned up to, apologized for and promised not to repeat. Heve I even once backtracked on either one of those? No. So, how - on top of already egregiously violating my privacy - is this post even a thing?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Vedith »

If it helps Nancy, I believe you. \o/
And if you didn't mention it I would never have known, so I take that as a positive win win between us.
I claim scum \o/
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5807, Vedith wrote:What was the original offence? I didn't read it.
I was upset with Fire and instead of doing the logical desirable thing,
I tilt replaced out over fear of being banned for saying something I shouldn’t
. I have already mentioned all of the reasons, why this didn’t happen at the time. And do I rightly deserve to be held accountable for that? Yes. But that doesn’t mean I deserve to be wrongly accused - by the mod - of something I did not do: Strategical replace out to intentionally compromise the game, because some people made incorrect assumptions about my alignment.

I did no such thing but that is what FG is falsely accusing me of.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5809, Vedith wrote:If it helps Nancy, I believe you. \o/
And if you didn't mention it I would never have known, so I take that as a positive win win between us.
<3

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I never would INTENTIONALLY do that and even the MU mods have acknowledged this. I wasn’t temp banned on there due to having bad intentions but in that case, UNLIKE
this
one, I was responsible for the consequences and I definitely did learn from that and FG was incorrect to jump to the ludicrous conclusion that not wanting my privacy to be violated anymore than it already had been by turning the aftermath of this game into a circus - that I had done what he is wrongly accusing me of.

I was in such a state of shock post- game that I was completely floored by what FG was doing but now that I have calmed down, I will continue to state and restate the truth, because if I don’t someone will inevitably unfairly throw this bullshit slander in my face, at some point in the future.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

man this whole thing seems surreal but also de ja vu
Show

Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Dr Worm »

NANCERY you ONLY need 908 MORE POSTS to get to 2000!! I BELEIVE YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think FG already moved on from this
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5813, Dr Worm wrote:NANCERY you ONLY need 908 MORE POSTS to get to 2000!! I BELEIVE YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT!!
What happens when I get to 2000?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5814, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think FG already moved on from this
Because he’s afraid to face me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”