DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 3448, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm actually somewhat diffident about townreading TheBrie

Moment seems kinda locked to me
why moment?

also who out of the ladies are town to you

we have brie gamma and SS left? right
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Wait I'm suddenly like

Alarm bells about TheBrie

Hmmmmm
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:27 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

ding ding ding
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I guess the viability of me/Moment depends on how strongly he townreads me then.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3285, Moment wrote:Scum gentlemen are among {Krazy, RC, Allo, DT}.
Scum ladies among {GE, PB}.

Decided just now to leave Urist out becaues of .
Why Krazy, RC?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

SS u dont want to dance with me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:29 am

Do you know why people were townreading TheBrie in the first case? I feel like it was like that when I came in and I haven't gotten any strong feelings on her since then.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

something abotu her posts man

for me, it's that i didnt like your self-consciousness about how you are being viewed by others and gamma just having wolfy pop ins all the time

and then thinking it is unlikely all 3 left over ladies are wolves and brie looking to seemingly have consistent urge to try to solve people
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:32 am

In post 3455, DoubtingThomas wrote:SS u dont want to dance with me?
Depends. Being able to read your partner is very important so if Moment actually has a strong townread on me then he becomes the perfect candidate for me to pair with.
If not, I don't have any objection to dancing with you but I doubt we get very far.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:32 am

If TheBrie is wolf Vedith/Fire probably contains 1 wolf
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3317, Moment wrote:
In post 3302, Ankamius wrote:Moment could you go into your townreads a bit? I have a reasonably strong townread on you and I think town needs to be able to figure that out too
I believe I've justified most of them, not that anyone reads anything I post (as evidenced by PB).

PvtUrist I decided to sort as town for his insistence that he should be lynched soon. I believe this to be genuine, and something that comes from town.

Dr Worm I townread for a similar reason, which I pointed out here.
In post 2080, Moment wrote:
In post 1895, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 1875, Krazy wrote:Ok I reread Worm's iso now that I'm like 60% sure of his main and I'm still not sure but I'm not sure I entirely want him in my bottom two, and if I'm redoing my bottom males entirely then I should be thinking about DT anyway.

If Worm doesn't want to survive intermission I am not strongly opposed to him suicide bombing a scum lady although Alisae will probably say I'm scum for mentioning it--but I'm just being real here, Dance 2 will probably be hectic AF and my impression right now is that he doesn't want to replace out but can't keep up with the game while still giving informed reads.

@Worm is that what's going on with that last post?
NO

DR WORM knows it"s NOT BEST FOR TOWN if WORM is INNOCENT CHILI!! So WORM DIES before INTERMISSONS..
Ouch.

Sad that such a towny thought has to come from someone very likely to die.
It's an unbelievably town motivated thought.

Vedith and Ankamius I explained in .

Firebringer I believe I sorted as town when reading through the early game. Probably in part for his frustration with Nancy, although I'm certain there were other reasons. I have it written down that his was towny, don't remember what it was.

Dannflor is admittedly a weak townread, but I believe it came from .

I scumread Taly when reading through the early game and honestly don't remember why I sorted him away as town, although I don't doubt myself at the moment.

TheBrie for reasons.

Nancy I just explained.

I believe that's all of them.
:o

Wrt the bolded, how is Taly ever scum here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 am

I kinda want moment/SS now but I'll probably get in trouble for it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3324, Krazy wrote:
In post 3316, RadiantCowbells wrote:taly/krazy
which side here are you calling scum?
If Taly is scum here, I’m nominating him for a scummie.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 am

In post 3457, DoubtingThomas wrote:for me, it's that i didnt like your self-consciousness about how you are being viewed by others
It depends on the person, but I'm pretty sure most people would wonder why upon being told they were to be the automatic first lynch.

I care about how I'm viewed because it affects my strategy. I'm going to pair differently if I think I'll survive a while than if I think I'm dead in the water. Not to mention that getting people to explain their reads on me can help me tease out who is scum pushing me...

You're thinking in black and white. Which is definitely better than having no clue, but it's not going to get you very far.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3345, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3342, RadiantCowbells wrote:same reason last game i powerlynched to townreads because sakura hana wanted it. and iddn't really push firebringers lynch even though i knew he was scum. it just doesn't matter in the end.
honestly RC

we're both widely townread enough that worst case, we would be either intermission killed or dead at 3 pairs left

there's more than enough leeway to push all the much more scummy pairs out first
why does it matter if we're dead at 3 pairs left
we don't give the town any more equity by being alive or dead at 3 pairs left if we're not an endgame pair
because I think both of us being there would be a lot better for town morale if we push to intermission at least, even at the worst case I think we'd have a good shot at weeding out a deepwolf later if needed
Yes, please convince RC of this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

In post 3461, RadiantCowbells wrote:I kinda want moment/SS now but I'll probably get in trouble for it
Well...

We need to see how strongly he townreads me. If it's not that strong, then you're taking away the potential for Moment to endgame. (Although he certainly wouldn't endgame with Gamma and it sounds like you're iffy on TheBrie, so if he's not confident enough that I'm town then he probably can't endgame at all.)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3346, Krazy wrote:I'll leave first dance if RC promises to never sign up for another game where I'm already in the player list.
Yeah, that was it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

No, you’re not suiciding with bleeding obvtown Taly!

Wtf are you thinking here?

Why don’t we just hand scum the win? :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:42 am

I uh kinda think he's just a wolf

He's done more AtE over the past few pages than I did this game for sure
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3459, RadiantCowbells wrote:If TheBrie is wolf Vedith/Fire probably contains 1 wolf
wut
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 am

In post 1272, TheBrie wrote:Firebringer vs. Nancy gives me a headache, which gets worse when I throw Vedith in. It looks like Vedith and Firebringier both scumread the other. Leaning more towards Vedith being town if one of them is scum
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

ohh okay that makes sense
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3414, Krazy wrote:I probably should have tossed that into scream into the void but whatever

I just don't want Ank thinking that me being pissed here means I actually have a stronger townread of RC when I don't, and my uncertainty just makes me even more angry.

And I don't want Nancy coming in and thanking me for trying to talk RC out when that's not even what I was doing
Honestly, you’re seem to be making things worse. Sorry.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:50 am

In post 3459, RadiantCowbells wrote:If TheBrie is wolf Vedith/Fire probably contains 1 wolf
By the magic of contraposition, does this mean that if we flip Vedith/Fire and it comes up T/T we can feel better about TheBrie?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 am

In post 3472, Something_Smart wrote:
By the magic of contraposition, does this mean that if we flip Vedith/Fire and it comes up T/T we can feel better about TheBrie?
Mmm

Hypothetically maybe
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

RC solving really well i think

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”