Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5725, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5719, Krazy wrote:Unfortunately one frustration of this setup is that read accuracy based on pt interactions cannot be evaluated... really the pts in that regard almost exclusively help scum in pocketing attempts. If you say Nancy is town based on PT interactions, then it is hard to evaluate that objectively. I notice that the town pts tended to have a lot more shitposting, or just nothing, whereas all the scum were highly motivated to appear solvey. I guess the PTs are exclusively there to accelerate and amplify scum pocketing attempts. I think Witches Ball went more smoothly because there was no need to continue solving after the PTs were created.
Tbf

If RC wasn't so sure we were going to be NKed, we probably would have taken the PT much more seriously

I love abusing neighborhoods when I have an opportunity to

We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5750, Taly wrote:Final note before I sleep

I think people underestimate how deep of a mind/social game Mafia can be.

It's literally one of those games people can play while putting down their societal barriers on how they communicate with someone.

It brings people back to a raw mentality of how to socialize, how to interpret people, and how to solve problems among a group of people who share a mutual interest or are trying to deter that mutual interest from accomplishing anything.

That's why emotional outbursts can happen from most people regardless of alignment, and why actions by themselves in mafia are NAI a lot of the time.

It's a game of people who are pitted against each other and at the same time, trying to work with each other. It's built to create conflict alongside the excitement.

We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Moment »

I'm of the belief that, in games that aren't town sweeps, it's incredibly important that town has a player or players willing to go back and really review the thread to put things in context.

Apologies that I couldn't be that player this game. The circumstances weren't right.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5777, Moment wrote:I'm of the belief that, in games that aren't town sweeps, it's incredibly important that town has a player or players willing to go back and really review the thread to put things in context.

Apologies that I couldn't be that player this game. The circumstances weren't right.
+1

There’d be a much higher town win rate on this site in that case. On MU, I won almost all of my towngames. That seeems to be a lot more difficult to achieve town wins on MS, for some reason. \_0_/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Moment »

No comment.

Thanks for the game, FG.
Malvolio
Malvolio
Townie
Malvolio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Malvolio »

:(
In post 5760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5741, FakeGod wrote:
In post 5726, Firebringer wrote:What even is this
Nancy is angry because she believes that I should have asked her for an explanation in private, and not damage her public image like I did through a public inquiry. In addition, she believes that DT should not have told everyone that she has been banned for similar behavior before, and I shouldn't have approved him afterwards.

I think her argument makes sense. She doesn't want people to know that she is a repeat offender, and she doesn't want her public image to suffer from this. I am of belief that you should always meet your mistakes head on, but I understand her position. Therefore, I apologized.
One instance ANYWHERE doesn’t make anyone a “repeat offender”. :facepalm:

Welp, if you INTENTIONALLY burn down a house and you regret it after the fact, the insurance company won’t go easy on you.
I am also upset that you just didn’t replace me att and instead lulled me into a false sense of security. So, mistakenly thinking you were acting in good faith, I worked really really hard, put my heart and soul into this game and did my best to carry my team to victory.

All the while of course, being blissfullly ignorant that you were trashing me in dead thread, which I had no access to, so could not defend myself and that you planned to blindside me post-game. Also, no need to drag DT into this. He is the only one other than me, who actually knows the MAJORITY/
NOT EVEN ALL
of the facts, YOU don’t! It is not even remotely as black and white as you’re incorrectly assuming it is but I get that you’re far more interested in passing judgment than getting all of the facts first. Why let the truth get in the way of this Spanish Inquisition, amirite?
ONCE AGAIN, the two situations aren’t the SAME, unless you can’t DISTINGUISH between apples and oranges. What happened on MU wasn’t strategic either fyi. I really wasn’t thinking clearly at all but - not even in the same ballpark - but In THIS case, I was just upset, stressed out and sleep deprived and under the weather. I was very upset and the only thing in my head att, is I WILL almost certainly be banned, if I DON’T. I realize now, I wasn’t thinking LOGICALLY but that 100% was EXACTLY what I was fucking THINKING att, no matter wtf you BELIEVE/WANT to believe/SPIN it/or freaking HALLUCINATE it to be. If you think, I’m going to allow you or anyone to spread malicious LIES about me and not stand up for the TRUTH, you are very much MISTAKEN!
Malvolio
Malvolio
Townie
Malvolio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Malvolio »

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh god this is still going
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why should town be allowed to be townread by replacing out, but when scum do it it's tabboo?

I disagree with being offended by anything Nancy did if you wouldn't also take action if she was town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5783, Dunnstral wrote:Why should town be allowed to be townread by replacing out, but when scum do it it's tabboo?

I disagree with being offended by anything Nancy did if you wouldn't also take action if she was town
<3

It was 100% NAI for me. If I had been thinking clearly, I would have done as Fire suggested and take a break but I hadn’t eaten, slept properly and was run down att, so I didn’t. I seriously thought I would lose it on Fire and say something that could possibly get me banned. I wasn’t thinking beyond that.

I also think if scum had lost, this conversation would not be happening either. I think FG, probably never thought that would happen - that we’d actually win - I think he never would have let me replace back in, otherwise.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5782, Ankamius wrote:Oh god this is still going
Yes, because the mod still persists in slandering me and ignoring the facts. I wouldn’t ever expect anyone else in this position, to just roll over and accept it, so why is anyone expecting me to do that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 am

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 5779, Moment wrote:No comment.

Thanks for the game, FG.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

The drama must never end.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5786, PvtUrist wrote:
In post 5779, Moment wrote:No comment.

Thanks for the game, FG.
In post 5778, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5777, Moment wrote:I'm of the belief that, in games that aren't town sweeps, it's incredibly important that town has a player or players willing to go back and really review the thread to put things in context.

+1

There’d be a much higher town win rate on this site in that case. On MU, I won almost all of my towngames. That seems to be a lot more difficult to achieve town wins on MS, for some reason. \_0_/
That was the reason for the “no comment”, btw.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

MU situation

I wasn’t temp banned on there for INTENTIONALLY doing anything wrong. I didn’t know I had done anything wrong, until after the fact.
Even the mod in that game hard defended me, because he knew I wad telling the truth about that and was of the opinion that I now fully understood my my unclearly thought out actions, nevertheless resulted in that game being compromised
. That’s why he was overruled, not because the mods didn’t believe I was telling the truth but because of the results of my actions. They felt that the consequences of my actions wrt to that game outweighed my lack of any deliberate intent n my part, to unfairly affect the game outcome. This is what I was told, when I discussed appealing it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

1) There is 0 correllation between these two situations other than they A) both obviously involve me and B) mafia.

2) MU doesn’t even permit public replace outs for ANY reason and furthermore, any discussion in thread about such replace outs, is potentially infractable for obvious reasons.

3) Unlike MU, the practice is allowed on MS and rightly or wrongly, numerous players on this site have tilt replaced out for reasons not 100% being specifically connected to rl.

4). I hadn’t been eating and sleeping properly and was feeling run down att.

5) I had not been feeling well, probably at least in part to already being emotionally drained, to rolling scum in the cancelled game.

6) As previously stated, I was temporarily wrecked by both my meltdown in MBoS and the righly deserved consequences of that, which I incurred.

7) I had every reason to t believe that I could be banned if I responded to what was currently happening in that game, incorrectly.

8) Fire was right about my handling the situation stupidly. I obviously should have taken a break, calmed down and reassessed, as opposed to tilt replacing out.

9) This is WHY I apologized to the thread and promised to not repeat this behaviour in the future.

10) This situation ought to have been conducted in private via PM, out of fairness to me and the rest of the playerlist, and not turned into a Salem witch trial/kangeroo court/3 ring circus.

11) FG should not have posted he was banning me from future games in dead thread, after allowing me back into the game, if he honestly believed my actions had compromised it.

12) Dunn - the voice of reason - has correctly argued that it wasn’t my fault that anyone read alignment into my tilt replace out and that it is UNFAIR for me to have been blamed for that.

13) FG under no circumstances, should have allowed me to have replaced back in without warning me both A) what I would be confronted with in the dead thread and B) that he was planning to unfairly blindside me with this Spanish Inquisition/unwarranted public slander, post-gale.

14) DT isn’t fully aware of all of the details wrt to the MU situation, clearly didn’t fully understand what was happening at the time in THIS game and clearly misconstrued what had occured. He is also (like FG) not a mind reader.

15) FG should have done the ethical thing and stayed the hell out of a situation that both was not only a egregious violation of my privacy but what’s even much much worse - taking the position that he had all of the facts wrt to the MU situation, when in reality only the mods and myself can rightly claim that. I am not angry at DT for mentioning it as I honestly believe he misunderstood and had good intentions behind it.

16) The mod should never have made A) the loldafuq conclusion that these two situations are in anyway,

B) accused me of doing anything even remotely comparable in THIS game, when all of the available evidence, clearly points AWAY from that.

C) calling me a “repeat offender” is both insane and completely untrue as I have did not do what FG is insisting - against all reason - that I have done here.

17) I never did, at anytime during which the tilt replace out occured, ever even think about trying to affect either the outcome of the game or anyone’s read on my alignment. I simply was terrified I was in imminent danger of saying something that was going to get me banned and I now realize that there were much more reasonable and resoponsible ways to have dealt with that.

18) While I’m not sorry I won, I do regret signing up for this game, as the victory - if not my desire to ever play another game of mafia and ever expect fair treatment has been marred.

19) Krazy should be a mod on this this site.

20) I’m really sad for everyone in the game, including the mod - about the cringeworthy painful clusterfuck, all of this unfortunately degenerated into.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Dr Worm »

TOO MANY WORDS FOR DR WORM!!

BUT DR WORM HAD FUN GAME!! EVERYBIDY WINS!!
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Dr Worm »

EVERYBIDY!!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5791, Dr Worm wrote:TOO MANY WORDS FOR DR WORM!!

BUT DR WORM HAD FUN GAME!! EVERYBIDY WINS!!
You're the best, honey.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

Nancy I think you need to take a break from mafia for a while if you are getting this worked up over it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Vedith »

No PB, you're the best \o/
I claim scum \o/
Dr Worm
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Dr Worm »

NO VADETH YOU"RE THE BAST!!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

With everyone being the best, no one will be
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5794, Ankamius wrote:Nancy I think you need to take a break from mafia for a while if you are getting this worked up over it.
no u
In post 5797, Pink Ball wrote:With everyone being the best, no one will be
the obvious solution is that I am the best.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 5794, Ankamius wrote:Nancy I think you need to take a break from mafia for a while if you are getting this worked up over it.
If you were being wrongfully publically accused of something you knew you were innocent in a situation, that should have rghtly been kept private, by the game mod no less, you honestly wouldn’t be “worked up over it”? because sorry I have a lot of trouble believing that.

Unless of course, you’ve recently become a robot?

I mean if tw really is DT, then anything is possible. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”