Merchant's Daughter [Endgame]

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3625  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Image
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3626  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:09 pm

In post 3622, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It really sucks that you and me, don’t have more coins. That’s the frustrating thing with this mechanic. So, we have strike to basically strike a balance btween getting the towniest pairings and also make sure no high coin getting gent, doesn’t yolofuck us basically. So Taly is 100% right about all 8 ladies making it to 1st dance, to prevent this from costing us the game.


Do you miss when I had the 8 coins
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3627  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm

In post 3621, RadiantCowbells wrote:If it weren't for literally everyone disagreeing with me I'd put Brie first on my scum list as of right now TBH


You think all of us are wrong and you’re the only one who’s right on Brie?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3628  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Don't answer that, it's inappropriate now that I look at it again

sorry
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3629  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Honestly what the fuck do you people want because I've provided reads and tried to read what I could. If it's an engagement thing you can piss off because I'm not to blame for this game exploding.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3630  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:11 pm

I never got around to reading SS

Rip
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3631  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 3624, Taly wrote:I have thoughts on pairings as I've done some ISO skimming and references to my readnotes.

The thing is, the past 4 people speaking in this thread - 5 would include me - has all different levels of the same reads on the same group of people.

So I don't know if I should throw my thoughts in before Moment/Urist/S_S/TheBrie get into the thread?

What am I, chopped liver?
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3632  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 3621, RadiantCowbells wrote:If it weren't for literally everyone disagreeing with me I'd put Brie first on my scum list as of right now TBH


I don't disagree with you on Briescum, I disagree with you on SS being town or in any potential endgame pairing.

I think we kinda agree that Gamma is mostly blah null here although I lean town and you seem to lean (null-scum?)

Did you read Excalibur? Because this doesn't read like the town SS from Excalibur. If you have a lot of experience with SS from other games then I can check them out at some point. But I have not seen town SS show up here and at this point I don't think he's coming.

pedit: slightly agree with Taly, I'm trying to be less forceful in the thread so the unpaired lurkers can actually catch up and do something AI, but don't want to leave people feeling like they're alone on reads when they're not, and I don't want to present consensus by omission when I disagree
vote conspiracy

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3633  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 3626, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3622, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It really sucks that you and me, don’t have more coins. That’s the frustrating thing with this mechanic. So, we have strike to basically strike a balance btween getting the towniest pairings and also make sure no high coin getting gent, doesn’t yolofuck us basically. So Taly is 100% right about all 8 ladies making it to 1st dance, to prevent this from costing us the game.


Do you miss when I had the 8 coins


Yeah, LAST time but you only have 4 now, so what’s your point?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3634  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 3629, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly what the fuck do you people want because I've provided reads and tried to read what I could. If it's an engagement thing you can piss off because I'm not to blame for this game exploding.


No I'm scumreading your recent posting because it reads like you're trying to get the most mileage you can out of what little you can get so your team has less of a hill to climb later in the game
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3635  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 3631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3624, Taly wrote:I have thoughts on pairings as I've done some ISO skimming and references to my readnotes.

The thing is, the past 4 people speaking in this thread - 5 would include me - has all different levels of the same reads on the same group of people.

So I don't know if I should throw my thoughts in before Moment/Urist/S_S/TheBrie get into the thread?

What am I, chopped liver?


I believe Taly was saying that you've actually been more caught up and active than those 4 recently... it was a compliment kinda?
vote conspiracy

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3636  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 3628, Ankamius wrote:Don't answer that, it's inappropriate now that I look at it again

sorry


Okay yeah. NP. :)

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3637  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

In post 3634, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3629, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly what the fuck do you people want because I've provided reads and tried to read what I could. If it's an engagement thing you can piss off because I'm not to blame for this game exploding.


No I'm scumreading your recent posting because it reads like you're trying to get the most mileage you can out of what little you can get so your team has less of a hill to climb later in the game

It's called I'm trying to form reads after having to skip a ton of the game because you guys couldn't stop bickering for five minutes like a bunch of children.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3638  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

In post 3630, Ankamius wrote:I never got around to reading SS

Rip


He wasn’t in that game. *confused*

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3639  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

I entirely get why Ank is scumreading Gamma's recent posts and I simply disagree and think they make Gamma more town

Don't really think Gamma shades Worm and Moment here as scum

Could be wrong tho and I don't even mind Ank pushing

Gotta go now, I'm gonna try not to be too heavy in the thread

Still think Pvt should get a pairing but I have no idea with who and don't know what to say about his apparent lack of desire in trying to get one
vote conspiracy

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3640  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 3638, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3630, Ankamius wrote:I never got around to reading SS

Rip


He wasn’t in that game. *confused*


You mean, you haven’t YET, right?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3641  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 3631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3624, Taly wrote:I have thoughts on pairings as I've done some ISO skimming and references to my readnotes.

The thing is, the past 4 people speaking in this thread - 5 would include me - has all different levels of the same reads on the same group of people.

So I don't know if I should throw my thoughts in before Moment/Urist/S_S/TheBrie get into the thread?

What am I, chopped liver?


I mean, since you're already here, to imply that I'm ignoring you is false.

There's 4 potential people able to pair with you, and you're focusing on my post which doesn't directly address you.

P-Edit

, do you have no reads then Gamma? Not even weak or non-confident ones?
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3642  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 3637, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3634, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3629, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly what the fuck do you people want because I've provided reads and tried to read what I could. If it's an engagement thing you can piss off because I'm not to blame for this game exploding.


No I'm scumreading your recent posting because it reads like you're trying to get the most mileage you can out of what little you can get so your team has less of a hill to climb later in the game

It's called I'm trying to form reads after having to skip a ton of the game because you guys couldn't stop bickering for five minutes like a bunch of children.


You essentially called the slot most likely to be compromise lynched scum, and then took the last widely townread unpaired gent and said that you wanted to sort and potentially leave them.

You understand how that looks, right?
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Krazy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3643  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Gamma, just remember no one gets to decide who to accepts your pairing except you, and everyone right now wants you to get a pairing one way or the other.

If you don't like what unpaired people are saying about your slot just ignore it.

bai now
vote conspiracy

DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2018

Post Post #3644  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 3602, Krazy wrote:
In post 3599, DoubtingThomas wrote:Gamma, are you town?


I'm curious why, from a town POV, you haven't offered Brie yet.

Still indifferent to Brie accepting or not, but I don't get what you are doing at this point


Brie doesn't town read me and prefers moment

I don't like gamma

I didn't really like SS and she is not really engaging thread.

I just wanna talk to people but like none of them are in the thread or respond to me lol

Taly
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3645  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm

In post 3641, Taly wrote:3637, do you have no reads then Gamma? Not even weak or non-confident ones?


Let me rephrase this better; there are 4 potential pairings for you Gamma, are you at the point of asking anyone or accepting anyone if they hypothetically asked you?

Also, I doubt people will give a shit if a lady asks a gent for a dance, and if it doesn't mechanically work, then it tells the other person you're an option.
NEW GTKTaly!

"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"taly im not scum, thats mean" ~chennisden

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: On the mend? Hopefully?
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3646  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:23 pm

In post 3639, Krazy wrote:I entirely get why Ank is scumreading Gamma's recent posts and I simply disagree and think they make Gamma more town

Don't really think Gamma shades Worm and Moment here as scum

Could be wrong tho and I don't even mind Ank pushing

Gotta go now, I'm gonna try not to be too heavy in the thread

Still think Pvt should get a pairing but I have no idea with who and don't know what to say about his apparent lack of desire in trying to get one


Really why? Well, if she was serious about partnering with her, how would that make sense as scum? That’s the really confusing part of it. Ank, do you think it’s within Gamma’s scumrange to pull a Mastina here?

Yeah, agree on Urist. I think he shouldn’t make it to the first dance.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3647  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 3641, Taly wrote:
In post 3631, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3624, Taly wrote:I have thoughts on pairings as I've done some ISO skimming and references to my readnotes.

The thing is, the past 4 people speaking in this thread - 5 would include me - has all different levels of the same reads on the same group of people.

So I don't know if I should throw my thoughts in before Moment/Urist/S_S/TheBrie get into the thread?

What am I, chopped liver?


I mean, since you're already here, to imply that I'm ignoring you is false.

There's 4 potential people able to pair with you, and you're focusing on my post which doesn't directly address you.

P-Edit

, do you have no reads then Gamma? Not even weak or non-confident ones?

I do have reads. I suspect DT and Dr. Worm. Krazy, you, Urist, and Vedith are about what my town pool is rn. Nancy I'm pretty much at "begrudgingly town". Moment I want to stop ignoring me. I have reads, but they're certainly incomplete and there's a lot of circlejerking around the same slots which doesn't help. Which is why I think my presence is MOST important here, because I'm the one least entrenched in the circlejerk and can help promote original discussion.
Sometimes silence is the loudest thing you can say.
I have a GTKAS! | Old one if you care to see it

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3648  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:25 pm

I've been right several times recently when everyone disagreed with me, even in a particular game where you did as well
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Pink Ball
pint-sized powerhouse
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3649  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

@Taly did you sleep well?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games