Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

As the days went on, Performer’s Posse was just too overwhelmed by the Boon Babes. One by one, they fell, as their blood now lies in the alleyway with Performer and Lil P.

However, a part of Performer’s Posse member let it be known that not everything they knew was correct. They played the game, and forgot to put...the Boonfather’s morality into question.

PenguinP came back into town after allowing the Boonfather to handle the situation. PenguinP pieced together, that it was truly the Boonfather who had killed Lil P, because he saw the Boonfather take Performer out. He lied to PenguinP. He lied to all of you.

I am here to tell you that the Boonfather has been killed. He was shot 4 times. It is said that PenguinP was the last person known to be seeing him, as he was heard asking around about the whereabouts of the Boonfather. He was out for vengeance.

This also means the name, The Boon Babes, must go away. We shall honor our new leader, and we will now be known as...THE PENGUIN PEOPLE!

Sincerely,
[-\]Flava G[/-]

R.I.P. <3 Forever
• Lil P •
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nero Cain
a
Boon Babe
, has died.
Boon Babe Juvenile Delinquent LoverEy, yo, I know you still new into this family, but I want you to know, we got your back. You might be young, but I know where your loyalty lies even if the fuzz might not.
You will come across as
Mafia
to all
Investigative
actions.
Rough luck, you a shifty one, so do your best not to get caught.
If you die, all variations of
Cops
will no longer be able to use their ability.
And hey, I have to tell you, I don’t necessarily like your relationship you got going on. Nothing against them, but I don’t know if you’re good for them, so watch it.
You are a lover with
[insert name here]
If one of you die, you both will die. Here is your lover’s chat.

Sheldon Cooper Phd
, a member of
Performer’s Posse
, has died.
Performer’s Posse Informed LoverEy, yo, I know you love them, but there’s a high chance we’re going to have to kill them. You’re too good for
[insert name here
anyways. You know
your lover is a Juvenile Delinquent
right? I just don’t want this to affect any of our working relationship. I’m afraid that
if you or your lover dies, you will both die.
I’m just looking out for you.

The winners of this game are
THE BOON BABES!!!!!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Night 1

Dr Easy Bake Vanilla Cops Nero Cain. Not Vanilla!
Vedith Symbiotic Ras. The tether has been completed.
Tchill13 PT Cops Davesaz. No PT!
Ras desperate Cops Vedith. No result!
Vorkuta jailkeeps Nero Cain.

Xtoxm supports significant other Awestfie.

Ceejayvinoya RoleCops Xtoxm.
RC car kills Vedith.

Night 2

Davesaz Vigilantes Ceejayvinoya.
Tchill13 PT Cops Ceejayvinoya. No PT.
Dr Easy Bake Vanilla Cops Unabombah. Not Vanilla.
Vorkuta jailkeeps Ras.

Xtoxm supports significant other Sheldon Cooper Phd. They join the PT.

Sheldon Cooper Phd kills Awestfie.
Ceejayvinoya Role Cops Dr Easy Bake. Informed Vanilla Cop.

Night 3

Dr Easy Bake Vanilla Cops Vorkuta. Not Vanilla.
Davesaz vigilantes Sheldon Cooper Phd.
Vorkuta jailkeeps Ras.
Ras desperate Cops Sheldon Cooper Phd. No Result
Unabombah commutes.

Sheldon Cooper Phd kills Nero Cain.

Spectator thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79396

Lover’s Thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79394

Mafia Thread - viewtopic.php?p=10866139#p10866139

Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?uid=24184&f=90&t=79395&start=0

Hydra SS and Baezu - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79398

Hydra Xtoxm and Nimueh - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79397

Raz PT - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79399&p=10876238#p1087623

Role PM’s

Spoiler:
Vedith
Boon Babe SymbioticEy, yo, we been tryin to figure out who of you I truly can trust. I know you wouldn’t betray the family like that. I got a job I believe you’re up for.
At night, you must target a player. This action is unblockable.
Easy enough, right? It’s a dangerous job.
If your target is ever to be
night killed
, you will die in their place.
You’re a real stand up person. Brave. It might even help us find whoever of Performer’s men did this to poor Lil P.
If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all
investigative
actions that target either of you will fail.

Nero Cain
Boon Babe Juvenile Delinquent LoverEy, yo, I know you still new into this family, but I want you to know, we got your back. You might be young, but I know where your loyalty lies even if the fuzz might not.
You will come across as
Mafia
to all
Investigative
actions.
Rough luck, you a shifty one, so do your best not to get caught.
If you die, all variations of
Cops
will no longer be able to use their ability.
And hey, I have to tell you, I don’t necessarily like your relationship you got going on. Nothing against them, but I don’t know if you’re good for them, so watch it.
You are a lover with
[insert name here]
If one of you die, you both will die. Here is your lover’s chat.

Vorkuta
Boon Babe JailkeeperEy, yo, you’re our man with the plan. You got that inside knowledge. Feel free to use your position to keep people in check for us. I know I can trust you.
At night, you may target a player. You will both
Protect
the player from one death, and
Roleblock
them on the night they are targeted.

Ras
Boon Babe Odd-Night Desperate CopEy, yo, I know we’ve had our differences, but you’re with us now. You can count on me. Can we count on you to do what’s best for this family? You’re on the inside, and I just want to avenge our fallen brother, Lil P. Performer’s men are out there, and I need you to catch them for us.
At night, you may target a player. You will receive a result letting you know if they are
Mafia
or not.
You gonna be a good dirty cop, right? Of course you are. Fail us, and...well, let’s just say you don’t want to fail. Because of this, you are desperate.
Only actions that target someone who gives off a
Mafia
result to Cop investigations will succeed.
You’re a pretty powerful ally, don’t want you getting caught, so maybe it’d be best if you only use your action on
Odd-Nights
Let’s get it going.

Tchill13
Boon Babe 2-shot PT CopEy, yo, our best spy. You can get in and out of sticky situations better than any of us. We’re gonna need you to find out if any of Performer’s men are still lurking around.
At night, you may target a player. You will find out if that player is in a
Private Thread
or not.
Risky business, but I couldn’t think of anyone else better for the job. Now, we can’t go doing this too much or they’ll catch on. How about...
2-shots
? Think you can make that work?

Davesaz
Boon Babe Night 2/3 Vigilante MillerEy, yo, you been on the run for a minute! You’re a wanted man.
You will come off as
Mafia
to any Cops who target you.
Which makes you the perfect person for the job. I say we have too much commotion for the first night, but I do want you to act fast, so
On the 2nd and 3rd night of the game, you may target a player and kill them.
Lil P will be avenged.

UnaBombah
Boon Babe 1-shot Commuter NeighborEy, yo, you’ve been gone for a bit. I’m gonna need you to make a run out of the city sometime. Can’t have you getting caught.
Once in the game, you may
Commute
, making you untargetable for the night.
I need you to watch over our hideout, man. You’re the only one in it!
You have a private thread that you are in alone.
I hope I can count on you to watch over the place.

Abstract
Boon Babe Ascetic UnaBombahEy, yo, the legend himself!!! Everyone knows you. You’re
UnaBombah. That’s your name. It does nothing else.
You’ve done more for this family than anyone else. It’s no surprise you haven’t been caught. Your skills are unmatched.
Any non-killing actions targeted at you will fail.
Now go catch Performer’s men before they can do any more harm.

Dr Easy Bake
Boon Babe Informed Vanilla CopEy, yo, my right hand man. You’re my #2, so I know I can trust you. Here, I did a little digging, and I can tell you, without a doubt,
there is only 1
Vanilla
role in this game.
Hopefully you can do something with that.
At night, you may target a player. You will find out if they are
Vanilla
or not.
I’m counting on you. Performer can’t be allowed to get away with what he’s done.

Awestfie
Boon Babe Vanilla TownieEy, yo, I know you don’t think you’re anything special, but you’re part of this family for a reason. You may not do anything special, but
You have your voice and your vote
. Use it. Find out who did this to Lil P.

XtoxicNim
Self Aligned New Supportive Significant OtherEy, yo, I don’t know how you got tangled into this mess,
You are Self-Aligned Third Party
but I need your help. I need you to break up a relationship. I need my gang to stay focused right now, so
At night, every night, you may target a player. This is unblockable. If your target is a lover, you will join the lover’s private thread. When you can identify your lover and save them from their toxic “Delinquent” lover, you may say “I Love You, (insert your target lover here)” in their PT.
I know I’m asking you to understand a lot with a little bit of information, but I’m sure you’ll piece it together. If you can successfully tell your target lover that you love them in the Private Thread,
You will then win, leave the game, and your target will no longer be lovers with the other player.
Now I can’t have you just telling everyone in my gang you love them, that’s gonna cause too much jealousy and tension, so you only get
1-shot
to tell them you love them, and
if you are wrong, you will immediately be killed.
This might be extremely easy, or incredibly hard. Do we have an understanding?

RC car
Performer’s Posse 3-shot EnchantressEy, yo, I can trust you, right? We’re not like family, we are family. It’s a tragedy that things had to go down the way they did, but here we are. The gang needs to be taken out. We have to start fresh, and you and the select few who were with us can make that happen. Don’t get caught, or it could damn all of us. You’re important to me, as is that special skill set that only you can do. This job is for you.
At night, you may target a player. You will force that player to
Commute
. If that player is not of the same alignment as you, you will also
Commute
That means they are completely untargetable.
I know this kind of work doesn’t come without a price, so don’t use it too much.
3-shots
should do it. Don’t let me down.

Sheldon Cooper Phd
Performer’s Posse Informed LoverEy, yo, I know you love them, but there’s a high chance we’re going to have to kill them. You’re too good for
[insert name here
anyways. You know
your lover is a Juvenile Delinquent
right? I just don’t want this to affect any of our working relationship. I’m afraid that
if you or your lover dies, you will both die.
I’m just looking out for you.

The Last Knight
Performer’s Posse EncryptorEy, yo, we need you. Your communication tactics are top notch.
As long as you are alive, your mafia Private Thread will be unlocked during the day.
You understand why things had to do town the way they did, right? I’m trusting you to get the job done.

Ceejay
Performer’s Posse Role Cop TraitorEy, yo, you weren’t there when it happened, but you’re my true #2 guy. There’s a group of the gang that were in the room where Lil P and Performer were killed. I’m having them take out the rest of the gang because if what happened in that room gets out, chaos is gonna run these streets. I need you to help them out.
You’re on the same side as [insert here and here]. They know you exist, but not who you are.
Maybe you can do some investigating.
At night, you may target a player, and you will receive their role, but not their alignment.
Hopefully the gang doesn’t see you as a threat, but you shouldn’t be too obvious. If you think you’re in danger, just let them know.
If you are ever killed by your Mafia team, you will join up in their Private Thread.
I’m counting on you.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by awestfie »

RAS MVP.
Regfan sux!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Let’s talk about how yesterday Sheldon, Nero Cain, and Xtoxm were all in the same private thread again just like last game, and then the final night, both of the Lovers die together to end the game even thought their Lover’s Curse was broken.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, this was the first game I’ve modded that I modded 100% by mobile.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Yeah definitely RAS MVP this game. I had a great time y’all. I’m undefeated and haven’t died yet on this site lol
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1802, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ras desperate Cops Vedith. No result!
In post 1283, RAS wrote:
RC Car is my guilty
In post 1500, RAS wrote:RC Car wasn't my guilty –
TLK was my guilty
GG.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You know when scum win because they pull some kind of fake gambit, and it like feels dirty for a second...

I think for the first time ever I’m feeling that on the town here. :lol:

I CAN’T believe this game happened. This is low key the most ridiculous game ever.

I loved it.

I feel bad for the scum team this game, though. Haha

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Gollum »

I don't scum played pretty poorly out of them tlk was the best. Thanks for thinking I played well boon. I hope tchill knows why I claimed Mason. I was dumb to claim cop enabler in hood and scum shoulda shot me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I do think it was pretty strong town play all around this game. I think the entire town really stepped it up this game, and scum were essentially deer caught in the headlights.

Every single Boon Babe felt very Boon Babe-like, and I think the scum team really had a hard time posting really anything.

I think setup spec wise a lot of the claims could have been seen as potential fake claims had town not been on the same page.

Even with town who didn’t agree all the time. I saw where Vorkuta was coming from with the mass claim, and I saw where everyone else was about not claiming, and I thought Vorkuta did very well at bleeding town.

Dr Easy Bake’s first game on site was the game where I had my first scum loss in a long time.
This is his 2nd game on site, and I thought he showed actual thought process that was very impressive for a new player.

He somehow comes off as trolly/fluffy, and don’t get me wrong, he is, but I don’t think anybody can deny he’s trying so hard to win. :lol:

Nero Cain, your play the past like half year has gone to some new level. I’ve been playing games with you for years, and I can physically see you taking your game to a ridiculous level right now and think you’re definitely one of the strongest all around players around right now.

Ras, I’ve been commenting on my thoughts about you with the other games I’ve played with you, and yeah, this just magnifies that so much. They said it. Ras MVP. It helps that I could tell you really were stressed and worried about your gambits, but I’ve seen you as a by the book kind of player, and this just showed even more scope.

Awestfie fake mason claim, wtf, I love that that happened. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1809, Gollum wrote:I don't scum played pretty poorly out of them tlk was the best. Thanks for thinking I played well boon. I hope tchill knows why I claimed Mason. I was dumb to claim cop enabler in hood and scum shoulda shot me
I agree. TLK played the best of scum this game, and he was just put in a really rough situation that was hard to get out of.

Xtoxm was a blast to watch this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Highlight ReelNero Cain and Sheldon roll Lovers together after Nero said he wanted to PL him in sign ups.

Ras legit slips from his PT for his individual thoughts, and Awestfie not even thinking twice about it claiming masons with him.

Ras’ anxiousness about whatever Awestfie was doing.

Nero and Sheldon claim masons afterwards.
2 legit fake mason claims, omg

Xtoxm knowing one of the fake mason claims were Lovers, but the waters were all muddied, and he picked the wrong one Night 1.

Ras fake guilty on RC car then the switch to the fake guilty on TLK, and nobody knowing until the end. :lol:

The Splitting of the Lovers and Xtoxm in the private thread.

Nero Cain vs Dr Easy Bake was fun.

Vorkuta was delightful.

The Lover’s Curse broken, but they still die together! To end the game.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Am amused that if dave hadn't shot me, I almost would have been innoed by Tchill :lol:

Awesome game.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Nope, I got no words to describe this game.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

You can release our hydra PT btw.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1813, ceejayvinoya wrote:Am amused that if dave hadn't shot me, I almost would have been innoed by Tchill :lol:

Awesome game.
Haha, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I think you might’ve been able to pull off a sneak victory if that happened.

Xtoxm and Nero Cain are both putting together a pretty solid BooneyToonz portfolio.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?p=10813757#p10813757

I almost linked to this during the game, but decided to do nothing to not have an effect.

About the Desperate modifier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1807, RAS wrote:
In post 1802, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ras desperate Cops Vedith. No result!
In post 1283, RAS wrote:
RC Car is my guilty
In post 1500, RAS wrote:RC Car wasn't my guilty –
TLK was my guilty
GG.
Lmao. I'm glad you got these right.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I was like Boon gave me pt role cop with 4 masons... Of course Boon did lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I mean pt cop.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I was only a shit to NC because of the failed gambit earlier.

I've decided I will be absolutely toxic to players that put me on the wrong side of a solo gambit (for the next game I play with them) from now on. I really enjoyed that lol.

I have no hard feelings towards you NC.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

RAS put here pulling shit that literally crazy.

How do you nominate someone for a Kodak moment? RAS deserves that. Fake guilty ing 2 scum and calling out the 3rd as obv scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Hey and the stupid town read was correct. Coolio.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1819, Tchill13 wrote:I was like Boon gave me pt role cop with 4 masons... Of course Boon did lol.
Glad to see you in the game. I think this kind of game is our style from back in the old Normal game days.

I think it’s a good middle ground between Normal Games and hardcore crazy theme games because although these games are DEFINITELY crazy all of the place setup, they still play like Normal games, but more Whimsical.

Would love to see you join more theme games, and by that, I mean more BooneyToonz!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”