Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Primate »

In post 246, Samantha Eyzburg wrote:Sigh.

I do need to know now, was this post really a scumclaim then? I had it as that first, and it took me so long to find town in it.
In post 100, Primate wrote:Seriously though you don't want excuses. Every scum that "speedlynches" needs to commit. If you have your vote on a player going into the day you could just say you weren't around for that day and aren't responsible (I presume there's no way this gets believed but we're talking correct play here).
It wasn't meant as a direction if that's what you mean, I was meaning it as a warning to anyone that put their vote on and kept it there (I had fenchurch specifically in mind). Like she could leave her vote then the next day claim plausble deniability as not an outed scum. I mean it was niche and i was scum so I was probably on the wrong wavelength there but it wasn't meant as anything other than what it was.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Primate »

As an aside i really like winning this as a coda to a meet in which I finally after like 13 years learnt that playing scum can actually be fun.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Klick »

CES I wish we both rolled town :( That would have been rich.

Good game all!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Feel bad for you myko, you played well. Well done primate you did a good job
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Davsto »

we wins
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Primate wrote:
In post 242, Xtoxm wrote:gg, well done primate!
i thought for sure town had this when myko started calling CES town for his entrance plan.
Thank you so much for actually starting the speedvote btw, stepping up and actually making the call. I was apoplectic during sunday that no-one was starting a wagon. I was considering outing myself in order to get people to do things, but like my position at that point was pretty good so I was hating it.

Same.

I had huge regrets for having cast doubt on the speedlynch in the mafia thread. It's a bit tricky living with CES and not playing from work, meant I only had 5 minutes of alone time in which to read my PM and spew some thoughts into the thread, and I had spent all my pre-game thought time trying to get into a townie mindset and not really paying any heed to the correct scumplay. :oops:

During the game I realised that the speediest speedlynch was absolutely the best play, but by that point it was too late to express it. And then I was also afraid of having the wagon be comprised of only the active players, and Myko only having to choose between CES coherently non-voting and a bunch of players who weren't around - which caused my own hesitation in joining, although I think it would have been better to havae CDB, Jack or Klick off the wagon than me.
i thought for sure town had this when myko started calling CES town for his entrance plan.
And this. Well done to CES for standing out as town amongst all the nonsense, and to Myko for identifying that and correctly shooting 11 players in the game. By rights I feel like a game like this should never get to Day 2, but the both of you played scarily well so that it did.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Primate »

In post 255, Fenchurch wrote:
And this. Well done to CES for standing out as town amongst all the nonsense, and to Myko for identifying that and correctly shooting 11 players in the game. By rights I feel like a game like this should never get to Day 2, but the both of you played scarily well so that it did.
Yeah, it was nuts that it was as close as it was. Town played very well and the end doesn't take from that.
Samantha Eyzburg
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Samantha Eyzburg
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Samantha Eyzburg »

I think I have another perspective on that. You earned that win, Primate, and I think it was far from as easy as the setup suggests.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”