Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Krazy's Anime Upick (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Krazy »

~~~Krazy's Anime Upick~~~

• Nineteen players square off in a game with flavor based on anime and manga from the 1990s

[*]This is the 'long' 90s, or what Krazy calls the 'Akira to Spirited Away' 90s, so you can pick any anime from 1988-2001, that is, the anime part of the wave that made anime popular in the West and then on to critical recognition. If an anime was airing during the 90s but started before that, or started in the 90s and continued airing in the 2000s, that's also okay.
Manga from the 90s or 2000/2001 that was later adapted to an anime after the 90s is also okay

[*]Picks should generally be regarded as anime (i.e., animation from Japan, not the USA etc.)
[*]There will be a mafia faction, they will have daytalk, and an optional discord server.
[*]There will be at least twelve town players and at least three mafia players.
[*]10 day day 1, 8 day dayphases after that,
1 day nights

[*]Ankamius is co-moderator/reviewer.
[*]Additional review and input was given by schadd_, RadiantCowbells, and Jingle
[*]This will be a swingy game but not role madness. I am not limiting myself from any roles, but I will give a ballpark of whether the game is bastard or not after the design phase is complete. I guarantee there will be at least one vanilla town and at least one mafia goon. I do not guarantee that you will be able to guess how each role works mechanically.
[*]Flavor can be discussed and is mostly? not alignment indicative
[*]There can be third parties.[/list]

PLAYERLIST
  1. Auro
    Clemency Creature Brock and Onyx (Clemency and Creature hydra)

2. Gamma Emerald
    Skygazer Gamma Emerald

3. jjh927

4. Xtoxm

5. mastina

6. Tet

7. Elsa Jay

8. Titus

9. Flavor Leaf

10. CheekyTeeky

11. Alchemist21

12. Cafe Stile (Tatusya + Torque Hydra)

13. Shiro

14. Furret und Woopers
    Alisae

15. TTTT

16. Pink Ball

17. Chaos Wind
    (Hydra of Chemist and Eragon)
  18. Panzerjager

19. Emperor flippyNips

Replacementspopsofctown

Sample role PM:
Town VanillaWelcome to Krazy's Anime Upick!

Spoiler:

You are Shinji Ikari, a
vanilla townie

Win:
You win when all threats to the town have been removed from the game.

Mech:
Passive 1: Your power level is 0.

Flavor Mech:
You are a teenage boy.

Game thread here:

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Mod links: Mathblade's Topic -- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75213

reminder note: replacement list coding should look like -- NicoRobin:jjh927,Taly:Creature

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79782
playerList=Brock and Onyx{Clemency+Creature},Skygazer,jjh927,Xtoxm,mastina,Tet,Elsa Jay,Titus,Flavor Leaf,CheekyTeeky,Alchemist21,Cafe Stile{Tatsuya+Torque},Shiro,Alisae,TTTT,Chaos Wind{Chemist+Eragon},Pink Ball,Panzerjager,Emperor flippyNips{flips}
replacementList=Alisae:Furret und Woopers{Alisae+the worst+duck+the duck},Brock and Onyx:Creature,Skygazer:Gamma Emerald,Creature:Clemency,Clemency:Auro
moderatorNames=Krazy,Ankamius
dayStartNumbers=0,2795,3570,4274,4296,5083,5240,5674,5787
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2019-07-11 02:03:41)
deadList=Titus-2,CheekyTeeky-3,Furret und Woopers-5,Shiro-6,Pink Ball-7,Auro-8
flavor=[youtube][/youtube]
voteOverrides=
color=purple
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 49 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Krazy »

Scum Stuff

Scum day talk? Yes, and a discord server if they want it.
Scum safe flavor claims? Yes... mostly? This is actually a tricky question.
Scum safe claims? There are mod-provided sample fakeclaims but whether they are "safeclaims" is open to debate. I encourage scum to hand-craft their own fakeclaims using the mod-provided fakeclaims as a starting point. The mod-provided fake-claims should prevent the game from being broken by a day-1 massclaim, beyond that I do not make strong promises on the utility of the mod-provided fakeclaims.
Multitasking? The mafia team is not factionally multitasking but can be independently multitasking.
Multiball? There can be at most 4 third party roles; there can be two group scum factions; there can be a scum faction with more than 3 members.

Setup Stuff

Does flavor have an effect? Maybe.
Unique Mechanic? I'm gonna go with yes. There may be "daybreak" periods where certain actions resolve, including potentially the flip of killed players by 24 hours.
Bastard level? This game will have significant swing, roles that you are unlikely to anticipate, and probably some number of red herrings. I do not believe there are any direct moderator lies, mid-game alignment changes, and I will exclude *the specific versions* of some roles listed below. The bastard level of this game should be significantly lower than Overkill 2.

Excluded Roles: There will be no governor or beloved princess. There will be no mechanics whereby the lynch of the day can suddenly change, no skipping of night phases, and no skipping of dayphases. There will also be no cults and no mid-game alignment changes. Your wincon will not change, although some players can have secondary win conditions. There will be no jesters and no lynchers.

Day actions: Day actions including daykills would not cause the dayphase to end.

Maximum players leaving the game in a single night: I believe the theoretical maximum number of players who could leave the game in a single night is 5 but I believe this is a fairly unlikely scenario.

Approximate level of swing: Significantly above Starcraft 2, probably? higher than Legacy of the Void, probably? lower than Starcraft 1 (these last two I'm not sure about).

Passive abilities note: Most passive abilities are not subject to roleblocks unless otherwise stated.

Flavor:

At daybreak, I may include flavor text (depending on my availability and schedule). Everyone has flavor. This is a theme game. You are not explicitly prohibited from speculating about flavor text, although, to be clear, a lot of the narrative-style information in my flavor reveals will not be based on night action content.

Flips:

Flips may include kill flavor. While this may suggest the role behind the kill, some killing roles may be able to obscure or change their flavor. Certain actions may cause flips to be delayed by up to 24 hours during the "daybreak" phase.

Flips will include the role PM with any "Informed" status content redacted and all PT links removed.

Hydras and Discord:

I will set up hydra PTs on discord at request.

VCs:

I have used Mathblade's vote counter before and liked it a lot, but using name variations that are not misspellings may cause me delays in updating the vote count. I may for any reason stop using the Mathblade vote counter and switch to conventional vote counting by hand.

I will use the offline version of Mathblade's Vote Counter. It has been somewhat buggy lately and I may be looking for another vote counter in the next few weeks.

To be clear, this is not from the Starcraft series, and roles that are prohibited in the Starcraft series may be allowed here, either in whole or in part.

Also, there also can be (probably will be) new roles that would not be on the roles list or searchable on the mafia wiki.
Last edited by Krazy on Fri May 24, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

The Boilerplate Rules

important bit
  • Day one will be 10 days, 8 day dayphases after that
  • 24 hour night phase

• Majority lynches
  • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement after prod. Slots that do not confirm role pms in 24 hours may be replaced.
  • Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key
  • Ankamius is backup moderator. Additional reviewing was provided by RadiantCowbells, Schadd_, and Jingle

General

1. This game uses sitewide rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470
1a. Do not private message other users about anything having to do with this game in any circumstance even/especially if you are dead/have replaced out/are spectating/etc. If you even think it might be a grey area, it is not a grey area, it is not ok. This includes informal conversations on discord. Do not refer indirectly to game events in this game until the game is complete, including in signatures, signup threads, or anywhere else. Do not refer to statements made in this game in this game in other games.
2. No reference, whatsoever, should be made about other ongoing games. Ever. Not directly, not indirectly, not at all. -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30908

Respect

1. Be nicer to other people than they are to you. Attack the play not the player.
1a.
Replace outs will only be accepted by Private Message, not in game. If you are replacing out, do not discuss this in thread until it is confirmed with the moderator. Players cannot cancel replacement requests, even if a replacement has not been found. PMing the moderator that you wish or need to replace out will be taken as final. Once you have made that PM, please do not continue to post in the game thread.
Assume good faith for replace-outs. If you replace out, please do not comment directly or indirectly about the game in other sections of the site including the queue and/or your signature. This falls into the broad umbrella of "outside influence."
1b. Please do not ask other players to replace out, discourage them from playing the game, or otherwise create a hostile gaming environment. This is now also a sitewide rule.
Play to win.

2a.
You must read your role pm, and confirm that you understand your role.

2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread. If I somehow forget to send you a role pm or send you multiple role pms, please contact me
by pm
2c. You can claim scum, and you can claim scum with someone else provided that the moderator can reasonably suspect non-malicious motives behind such.
2d. Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
2e. Do not say or imply that you have not been reading the thread. If you need time to catch up, you can say this.
Avoid using the plain spoiler (blackout tag). Use spoiler= instead!
This is wrong.

Videos and animated Gifs can be posted in the main thread, but please try to keep it within reason. Do not try to break the site or make the thread unreadable to mobile users.

5. Cryptography and other forms of codes are generally not allowed. Breadcrumbs are generally okay.
Constant off-topic posting will not be tolerated.

Provable randomness is strongly discouraged.
In particular, do not use the dice tag.
8. Hydras -- Hydras must sign posts according to their requested handle, decided day 1 or pre-game. You are welcome to post an ego post on your main. Hydra slips will not result in warnings, although you should not treat your main as your head of the hydra. Personally, I think there is no need to quote hydra slips on the hydra account, although I won't stop you from doing this either.
9. Please try to make the game at least relatively mobile friendly. On that note, please try not to quote large chunks of embedded quote chains for short replies--if you are really just referring to the last thing someone said, just say @playername and then reply rather than quoting a large quote chain for another short reply.

Honor

1. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator.
Purple is my color, but you may use it as long as you are not attempting to impersonate me with it.
Note I don't actually edit in replies all that often. I also often just write replies using normal text.
2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so. This includes on any related discord server.
Do not attempt to get the moderator to influence the game.
This rule does not refer to day abilities, if any exist, that are stated in your role PM. Please refrain from asking too many questions of the moderator about roleclaims unless absolutely necessary.
4a. PM me regarding VC related questions; V/LA can be declared in thread.
4b.
Do not discuss any disciplinary actions that the moderator takes in-thread.

4c. If there is a declared day action, you can ask the moderator to confirm that day actions have resolved, rather than waiting only for the next Vote Count. If the day action was fake, or if the day action was real but failed, either way the stated moderator response will be: "All day actions have resolved."
Trust tells are prohibited.

5a.
Do not replace out in such a manner as to confirm your alignment.

Do not quote or copy-paste moderator communications and other forms of private communications (exception to this -- scum can post their role pms in the scum pt). -- While you can copy/paste communication from hydra discord servers, you should make sure that the text is converted to plain text, and especially that all embedded hyperlinks to player names are removed. Please do not enable timestamps either.

6a. Post links to anything except the main thread, timestamps, and read statuses should never be referenced in the game thread.
Access list numbers in private topics are also covered by this rule.

6b. You may directly copy-paste
unflavored night action results
(usually in bold) as well as your alignment, flip role, and effective role from your role pm, but
do not directly quote them
6c. Confirmed same-alignment players can quote their role PMs in their private topics (i.e. masons).
6d. Do not quote your hydra PT in the game thread or include embedded links to your hydra PT in the game thread. You can copy and paste text from your hydra PT so long as it is plain text and does not include links to any posts in the hydra PT.
7. No Bah! posts.

Miscellaneous

1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
1a.
Do not attempt to find loopholes in the ruleset.

1b. While the moderator will generally assume good-faith, action can be taken against inadvertent rule breaks if deemed necessary.
All PTs will be released within 24 hours of the game's conclusion.
Players in any thread except the Dead PT may request redactions at any time
before
I release the PT. The dead thread is released immediately on the conclusion of the game.
3. The moderator reserves the right to update this ruleset as necessary.
New items will be underlined
, and
deleted items will be striked through.
(Note: The markup on this line is an example.)

Setup-Specific Rules

Activity and Deadline Rules

1. Day one lasts 10 days, other day phases will last 8 days. Nights last 24 hours.
Nights may be extended if a replacement is needed.
There will be a minimum of 24 hours between the time a replacement is found and when night actions are due.
3. You will be prodded after
48 hours
of inactivity; this does not change on weekends. All prods should be responded to
in-thread unless the thread is locked in which case pm is acceptable.

4. 2 prod dodges are equivalent to a single prod. If you are prodded again from prod-dodging, you may not prod dodge. Prodges must still include some game content: "Krazy is still scum", "Krazy is still town," and "I like this wagon" are good enough for a prodge. While a subjective rule, prod dodges are objectively defined as posts that consist of little or no content related to the game with the sole purpose of avoiding prodding. Minimum content is not defined here as to mitigate abuse, but do realize that this rule is applied as objectively as possible.
V/LAs should generally be announced in-thread, not by pm.
You should also set V/LA in the User CP to make sure I do not forget.
6. If you have
regular weekend V/LA
, it is
your responsibility
to either inform me at the end of
each week
or to remember to set V/LA status.
V/LA players must post at least once every 96 hours.
Excessively long V/LAs (
14 days or longer
) may have stricter requirements imposed on them.
8. I reserve the right to warn and replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules. Please note that players are expected to do more than the bare minimum as outlined by these prodding rules. I reserve the right to warn and/or replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules, or are otherwise not treating the game as the commitment they signed up for.

Voting, Lynching, and Twilight Rules
  1. To vote, use
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player.
  2. To unvote, use
    Unvote: Player
    or UNVOTE: Player.
  3. You do not have to unvote to change votes.
    Furthermore, I will only track the last *valid* vote in your post.
    Vote Conspiracy
    will not change your existing vote.
  4. Player abbreviations are allowed, although it must be *obvious* who your abbreviation refers to -- to the vote counter, preferably. If your vote is not being caught by the vote counter scrubber, I may edit your post.
  5. Hammer occurs when votes equal to half of all living players (rounded down) plus one cast a vote against the same player (or No Lynch). All votes after a hammer will not be counted, and the hammered player is the one who will flip. The time following a hammer is Twilight, and all players may continue talking.
  6. No lynch will occur if deadline is reached without a hammer.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Game Events -
TTTT
lynched day 1: viewtopic.php?p=10995347#p10995347
No one died night 1: viewtopic.php?p=10998339#p10998339
Chaos Wind
lynched day 2: viewtopic.php?p=11021542#p11021542
Titus
died night 2: viewtopic.php?p=11024270#p11024270
Nobody lynched day 3: viewtopic.php?p=11047213#p11047213
CheekyTeeky
killed night 3: viewtopic.php?p=11049996#p11049996
Gamma Emerald
lynched day 4: viewtopic.php?p=11051713#p11051713
No one dies night 4: viewtopic.php?p=11054630#p11054630
jjh927
lynched day 5: viewtopic.php?p=11059202#p11059202
furret und woopers
killed night 6: viewtopic.php?p=11061908#p11061908
mastina
lynched day 6: viewtopic.php?p=11064003#p11064003
Shiro
killed night 6: viewtopic.php?p=11065969#p11065969
Emperor flippyNips
lynched day 7: viewtopic.php?p=11068896#p11068896

With colors/roles
Spoiler:
TTTT lynched day 1: Serial Consumer

No one died night 1
Chaos Wind lynched day 2: Town Dragon Knight
Titus killed night 2: Town Mech Pilot

Nobody lynched day 3
CheekyTeeky killed night 3: Town Child-Flavor Cop
Gamma Emerald lynched day 4: Town informed

No one dies night 4
jjh927 lynched day 5: Mafia Traitor

furret and woopers killed night 5: Town Vanilla
mastina lynched day 6: Town Neighbor
Shiro Killed night 6: Town Magical Girl
Emperor Flippynips lynched day 7: Town High-Bounty Cop
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 11 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

Role PMs are going out.

Needed confirmations: 5+

Hydra Key:

Cafe Stile (Torque and Tatsuya)
Cafe Stile Head 1: Maika
Cafe Stile Head 2: Hideri

Brock and Onyx will be signing as Creature and Clemency (or I guess Creature is Onyx?)

Furret und Woopers
Furret -- Alisae
Woopers -- The Worst
Last edited by Krazy on Wed May 29, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Krazy »

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Two gangs of motorcyclists flit through the streets, swerving in and out of traffic, their headlights paving the way in the darkness. As they stream through a red light, a car comes to a screeching halt. In a fit of manic glee, one of the motorcyclists throws a grenade into the car, and it explodes, the driver running for his life.

The year is 1988, and Katsuhiro Otomo's
AKIRA
sweeps across theaters worldwide, changing the face of Japanese animation forever and reinforcing the sense that animation, as a form, could serve critical and aesthetic purposes outside of children's cartoons and Disney feature films.

Otomo, the driver of the car, runs for cover. As he looks back and sees the biker gang of anime characters sweeping around him, he wonders briefly to himself...
what have I unleashed?

Katsuhiro Otomo has been killed in pre-game
by
flavor that won't be used in the actual nightkills!

Katsuhiro OtomoWelcome to Krazy's Anime Upick!

Spoiler:

You are Katsuhiro Otomo, a
town artistic pioneer

Mech:
Active 1: In 1988, you unleash the wave of animation that popularized Japanese animation in the West. With high budgets, a unique soundtrack, and a fresh cyberpunk aesthetic, you create one of the landmark films not only in animation but in cinema more broadly.

Flavor mech:
You are an adult man.

Win:
You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79782

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name
Last edited by Krazy on Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Krazy »

It is now day 1.

"Daybreak" actions must resolve in (expired on 2019-05-26 17:06:58)

Gamma Emerald has (expired on 2019-05-25 22:06:58) to confirm before he is replaced by Skygazer.

Votecount 1.1

Not Voting (18): Brock and Onyx(0), Skygazer(0), jjh927(0), Xtoxm(0), mastina(0), Tet(0), Elsa Jay(0), Titus(0), Flavor Leaf(0), CheekyTeeky(0), Alchemist21(0), Cafe Stile(0), Shiro(0), Alisae(0), TTTT(0), Chaos Wind(0), Panzerjager(0), Emperor flippyNips(0), Pink Ball(0)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2019-06-04 17:06:58)
Last edited by Krazy on Mon May 27, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

I have a dream that I know is just
-Clemency
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

wow ok abbacchio
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

sup
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

should probably do this immediately
hardclaiming miller, specifically to alignment cops and gunsmiths
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Alisae

If you're the real Alisae, then when was the last time we were in a game together
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

I have no idea what I am doing here.
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

Oh right, mod told me to sign my posts.

-C
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

In post 0, Krazy wrote:Brock and Onyx (Clemency and Creature hydra)
Cafe Stile (Tatusya + Torque Hydra)
Chaos Wind (Hydra of Chemist and Eragon)
Btw, this bothers me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

sign in character plz
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

"Oh yeah Mod wants me to sign"

Proceeds to sign with a C which you both start with instead of as a character.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Brock and Onyx
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Brock and Onyx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Brock and Onyx »

You can easily figure who I am.

Hint: I have two Es in my main account.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

XD
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: Brock + Onyx

Guess I can murder you and find out.

Clemency
Creature

Guessing you also knew you both had 2 E's.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2, Krazy wrote:Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 am

Post by mastina »

In post 19, Elsa Jay wrote:"Oh yeah Mod wants me to sign"
Proceeds to sign with a C which you both start with instead of as a character.
Conftown levels of Town.
In post 8, Brock and Onyx wrote:I have a dream that I know is just
-Clemency
In post 12, Xtoxm wrote:sup
Town.
Town?
In post 14, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Alisae
If you're the real Alisae, then when was the last time we were in a game together
Scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”