Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Ok

for the love of god

Can someone please spoonfeed to me where and how I fucked up with my claim?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

RCE didn’t shoot you and you claimed to be something that explained not being shot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And you didn’t wait for me. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

we needed Cheeky to live, though, that was the main thing.

Once Cheeky died, we got screwed because no roleblocker
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm like 99% sure it's the combined / multitasking mixup?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Katyusha »

uh

i mean it didnt fit with the neighborhood, seemed way too coincidental, you didnt crumb who you were hiding behind, your crumbs were not crumbs (people crumb roles in their first post!! it's a soft otherwise and scum can soft easily...), i feel like i remembered something being wrong with multitasking and how it worked with hider but i cant recall it
eddie cane
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Vorkuta »

No ok

Why couldn't have I been an idiot townie
who can't read

and was multitasking fv hider who used both actions on the same target?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Katyusha »

occam's razor
eddie cane
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Vorkuta »

I really hate the idea of crumbing though
I only crumb as scumPRs....
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4761, mastina wrote:
In post 4702, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4697, Katyusha wrote:i do think we should wait for mastina to return before hammering this btw
Knock yourself out I guess? Boon always flips scum here so maybe mastina will out herself as a partner though I'd be surprised if there were 5 scum in the game. I guess Alch/Nerohydra/Chara could have strong roles to balance that out.
I'M SO BUMMED YOU STOLE MY FUCKING GUILTY FROM ME

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING TO PULL THE REVEAL

AND HOW MUCH EFFORT I HAD PUT INTO TRYING TO SET THAT UP
Sorry :3

To be fair I was like 95% on Boon even before the guilty so it may as well have been fake... because I've correctly faked a guilty on him with that level of confidence before :lol:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Wait...

The streak is over....

Something_Smart has never beaten me before...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:29 am

In post 4806, Vorkuta wrote:No ok

Why couldn't have I been an idiot townie
who can't read

and was multitasking fv hider who used both actions on the same target?
Because Multitasking Fruit Vendor Hider means that each night, you can give fruit to any player and hide behind any player.

What you were looking for was
Combined
Fruit Vendor Hider, which allows you to target one player and use both actions on them. This is what both singletonking and I were dancing around when asking you for clarification.

Also, claiming hider in response to a failed vig shot is a pretty weak play that probably won't save you, especially since (ironically) you claimed NOT weak hider which, while that is totally something Skygazer would do, is tantamount to being bulletproof. And a bulletproof claim when you're under pressure will do you no favors.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:31 am

In post 4810, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait...

The streak is over....

I feel like this is becoming a meme at this point, but I will KEEP reminding you about Fun With Decimals until you stop forgetting about it :P
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Skygazer »

So I was walking around the town eating some vanilla ice cream (or was it neapolitan?) when I saw my neighbor (he's a pretty friendly neighbor) hiding behind a jail. Two people walked outside of the jail (a cop and a detective) with some poor innocent child that had lost her babysitter. I followed them to the doctor's office (it's a good thing there's one nearby, I have a nasty commute to visit my psychologist!) when out of nowhere I saw an alien! I watched it intently as it walked in front of me and blocked my path. My eyes were tracking the nearest exit so I wouldn't be backed up into a corner. I wish I had had a bodyguard to protect me. While I was distracted, I detected motion in the corner of my eye. It was my local mailman paying me a visit! He was eating a fruit with a vengeful look in his eye as began to talk about vigilante justice. The alien must've felt awkward because it started to mill about. I wanted to run out into the street to get away but my analysis suggested there was too much traffic. Woah! That's no alien, it's just my friend Peter Thompson! He goes by PT for short and he's also a cop. He told me all about how drug lords were using encrypted messages to contact gunsmiths to obtain illegal weaponry. PT has many special talents; you could call him a jack of all trades. He's kind of a creepy voyeur so I told him to stop his role... or did I tell him to cop his role? No, the expression is slow your roll, that's right! Did I mention he's into stone masonry? And he's recruited a ton of new neighbors into our little town! And he loves vanilla ice cream; our nickname for him is the "Vanilla Cop." I went off on a little bit of a tangent there but whatever. I hope you enjoyed my story!
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 4813, Skygazer wrote:So I was walking around the town eating some vanilla ice cream (or was it neapolitan?) when I saw my neighbor (he's a pretty friendly neighbor) hiding behind a jail. Two people walked outside of the jail (a cop and a detective) with some poor innocent child that had lost her babysitter. I followed them to the doctor's office (it's a good thing there's one nearby, I have a nasty commute to visit my psychologist!) when out of nowhere I saw an alien! I watched it intently as it walked in front of me and blocked my path. My eyes were tracking the nearest exit so I wouldn't be backed up into a corner. I wish I had had a bodyguard to protect me. While I was distracted, I detected motion in the corner of my eye. It was my local mailman paying me a visit! He was eating a fruit with a vengeful look in his eye as began to talk about vigilante justice. The alien must've felt awkward because it started to mill about. I wanted to run out into the street to get away but my analysis suggested there was too much traffic. Woah! That's no alien, it's just my friend Peter Thompson! He goes by PT for short and he's also a cop. He told me all about how drug lords were using encrypted messages to contact gunsmiths to obtain illegal weaponry. PT has many special talents; you could call him a jack of all trades. He's kind of a creepy voyeur so I told him to stop his role... or did I tell him to cop his role? No, the expression is slow your roll, that's right! Did I mention he's into stone masonry? And he's recruited a ton of new neighbors into our little town! And he loves vanilla ice cream; our nickname for him is the "Vanilla Cop." I went off on a little bit of a tangent there but whatever. I hope you enjoyed my story!
^this is how you successfully crumb every possible normal town role in the game
i have the most queues
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 4813, Skygazer wrote:He was eating a fruit with a vengeful look in his eye as began to talk about vigilante justice
Vengeful Multitasking... fruit vendor... vigilante

copy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

skygazer is CLEARLY a vt
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4812, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4810, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wait...

The streak is over....

I feel like this is becoming a meme at this point, but I will KEEP reminding you about Fun With Decimals until you stop forgetting about it :P
2iam gave a big mod error that gave a free town read away there even after I asked him not to say it, and I forget my first Morality run. I was a different player. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hmm maybe that was a different game.

I try to forget anything dealing with 2iam.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Katyusha »

i think that's for the best
eddie cane
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this was a town stomp.

AND I HELPED!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

sounds like a fun story I'm interested in hearing
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

that's regarding the 2iam stuff
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Skygazer »

Scummies nomination form is here

I was tempted to nom RCE for moment of brilliance for the successful fake guilty gambit, but he also accidentally killed a neighbor by not submitting an action and killed a tracker so I'll let someone else decide if they wanna nom him :P
i have the most queues
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 am

In post 4813, Skygazer wrote:So I was walking around the town eating some vanilla ice cream (or was it neapolitan?) when I saw my neighbor (he's a pretty friendly neighbor) hiding behind a jail. Two people walked outside of the jail (a cop and a detective) with some poor innocent child that had lost her babysitter. I followed them to the doctor's office (it's a good thing there's one nearby, I have a nasty commute to visit my psychologist!) when out of nowhere I saw an alien! I watched it intently as it walked in front of me and blocked my path. My eyes were tracking the nearest exit so I wouldn't be backed up into a corner. I wish I had had a bodyguard to protect me. While I was distracted, I detected motion in the corner of my eye. It was my local mailman paying me a visit! He was eating a fruit with a vengeful look in his eye as began to talk about vigilante justice. The alien must've felt awkward because it started to mill about. I wanted to run out into the street to get away but my analysis suggested there was too much traffic. Woah! That's no alien, it's just my friend Peter Thompson! He goes by PT for short and he's also a cop. He told me all about how drug lords were using encrypted messages to contact gunsmiths to obtain illegal weaponry. PT has many special talents; you could call him a jack of all trades. He's kind of a creepy voyeur so I told him to stop his role... or did I tell him to cop his role? No, the expression is slow your roll, that's right! Did I mention he's into stone masonry? And he's recruited a ton of new neighbors into our little town! And he loves vanilla ice cream; our nickname for him is the "Vanilla Cop." I went off on a little bit of a tangent there but whatever. I hope you enjoyed my story!
Oh, I know Peter Thompson! He has almost no possessions and lives a very ascetic life in an apartment complex, but whenever I see him he's always loud, and he likes to announce everything that he does, even at night. I think he does it compulsively or something, but it always scares me and makes me back up. I swear to god though, despite being apparently very simple, that man is macho. He makes me feel weak by comparison, but it's a good thing he's a loyal friend, or I'd be afraid of having him as my neighbor. Back when we were both novices, he used to tell me he worked out so he could be a ninja, but I never listened because I was always multitasking. I guess I was a lot more indecisive about it, but he was the informed one, because now he's so strong he looks like he must be bulletproof. I remember one specific night when we hung out after his work and he told me he'd been shot at one or two times; I don't remember how many shots there were, X shots I guess. Some bank robber had turned disloyal and started shooting, but fortunately he activated his knowledge and that enabled the robber's capture. That was an odd night, but fortunately that kind of stuff doesn't happen on consecutive nights.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”