Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BTE: Boon Wars Hub

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mod: Boonskiies
Back-Up and Reviewed: Jingle

The Boon Wars HubThis thread will be used for anything revolving the event as a whole. All threads will be posted in this game, and any major event updates will be recorded here. I will generally post in the individual games if anything major happens, but this will be considered the Home thread! The thread will generally be locked.

EACH EPISODE WILL COUNT AS IT'S OWN INDIVIDUAL BOONEYTOONZ GAME. This means that the BooneyToonz Guidelines will affect these games like they are completely separate from another, however there may be situations within games that connect the other games.

Check out the BooneyToonz Discussion thread for more information.

What is this?The Boon Wars will be comprised of
players in
separate 15 player games:
The Boondom Menace
Attack of the Colognes
, and
Revenge of the Jingle.
  1. To sign up for this game, you will need a partner. Anyone looking for a partner may discuss in this thread, and I'll post that you are looking for a partner, if need be.
  2. Once the game has filled, every pairing will be given a Private Thread with the Role PM's for all of the games.
  3. The Boondom Menace
    and
    Attack of the Colognes
    will begin as soon as the majority of players have checked in. Players must choose 1 of their players to be in each of these 2 games. You may not post in the game thread of the game that you are not in, but you may feel free to talk to your partner about anything going on in any of the games.
  4. Revenge of the Jingle.
    will begin about a week into the
    Boon Wars
    , and this game will be comprised of all
    Hidden Hydra Alts
    . These accounts will be given to you by
    Boonskiies
    prior to the game beginning.
  5. Each game will count as an individual game. That being said, there may be some interactions in the games that affect the other games. However, EACH game will follow their own BooneyToonz guidelines, meaning the Boon Bank roles and Variant roles account for each game individually.
  6. If you win a game, your team gets a point. Simple as that. The top 3 teams will then face off in a 10 round finale of
    Compromise
    , each player playing 5 rounds each. If you were familiar with the
    BOONus Rounds
    in Last Night Tomorrow, this should seem familiar to you. I'll post the rules to
    Compromise
    on a later date. If there is a tie, the finale will just turn into a 4-6 player game of
    Compromise
    depending on how many teams tie. There may or may not be a semi-final swerve to contradict this.

Boon Wars Players
Team NameThe Boondom MenaceAttack of the ColognesRevenge of the Jingle
Historical Figures
Joan of Arc
Aristophanes
Characellor Palpatine
- Jingle scum
Abstract Nonsense
Something_Smart
BaezuDarth Easy Baker - town
Almost Chara
Chara
Almost50
Ki Adi Joandi
- scum
#Baked NipsDr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
Baezda - town
dabdabdab
Bins
PenguinPower
Darth TyTitus - scum
Ali & FA's Twintastic Adventure
Frozen Angel
AlisaeAnnie Can Boonrunner town
White Fire
Shiro
FirebringerMace Binsdu town
Psycho Pachyderm
Krazy
Irrelephant11
Shirobacca town
Boon Named This TeamRCEnigmaAusukaArist2d2 - town
Logical FortressTitusDavesazNute Krazy - town
Communist Bloc
Vorkuta
Nero Cain
Irrelph Organa - town
Be my VALENTINE
Xtoxm
Dr Worm
Obi Something Kenobi
- scum
Angel and Butterman
ofrhz
EnigmaFrozen Grievous - town
Civilization Death Squad
Creature
Lil Uzi VertRCEPO - town
Handsome He'sZulfyInsomniaPadme Almostdala - town

Rules• I will be sending out PT's and Role PM's, which you can then choose which game players will be in.
• Each team may only switch games ONCE, and try to only do this if there are issues. There may be scenarios that I allow a switch to happen, but I'll deal with that.
• Once you get your Private Thread, you may change your Team Name to whatever you want, and I'll update accordingly.
• The games will begin once everyone has chosen which games they will be apart of.
• Revenge of the Jingle will begin around a week after the other games.
• All Game Updates will be done in this thread.

SpectatorsAnkamius
Awestfie
Rosterfoster
Auro
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip (Neapolitan or Vanilla Cop that will Doctor if they target Vanilla), Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Boondom Menace - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79970

Attack of the Colognes - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79971

BooneyToonz Discussion - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77822

Rules

Spoiler:
The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] An
Execution
, I use the term
Execute
instead of
Lynch
, will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Execution to end the Day with no execute (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

All Role PM's have been sent out!!!

The game will start once every team picks which player will represent their team in each game!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just waiting on 2 teams to confirm, and I’ll start the games!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

starting the game

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

White Fire have swapped games. This was not their switch. Shiro will now take Firebringer's place in Episode 1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Revenge of the Jingle will begin when both games hit Day 2.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just got home, and my internet's being annoying right now, so the Secret Hydra Account Login Info and Role will be in your Team Private Thread tomorrow. I have everything setup and ready to go.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Counts all around tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Gamma Emerald subs into Ali and FA’s Twintastic Adventure. The name shall be changed accordingly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll post scores and the invitations to the Compromise Finale soon! I’ll be messaging everyone in the event to spectate, since this is technically the kick off to the Compromise Coalition.

Feel free to post stuff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

Complimentary shitpost as promised
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

This was fun, I'm sorry we were less invested than expected
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Krazy »

I think asking for 2 games simultaneously is kinda a bit much. 2.2 (which is kinda how I think of this 3 game thing) was probably way too big of an ask for a lot of the players. I think a trilogy of connected games isn't a bad idea but maybe sequential rather than simultaneous.
vote conspiracy
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

15 simultaneous games with identical 15 player lists and setups you say? And secret alts for every slot in every game? You are Krazy.
This is a Parachute.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have everything for the Compromise Finale just about ready, I just want to get to my computer for it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The finalists are...

Historical Figures
Almost Chara
dabdabdab
Psycho Pachyderm
Communist Bloc
be my VALENTINE

I will send the invitations to the Arena right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Awesome. Now that Marathon Weekend is over!!!

It’s time!

Expect your role PM’s with further instructions tonight!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The following players will be playing in Compromise Arena A
Vorkuta
Almost50
Aristophanes
PenguinPower
Krazy
be my VALENTINE sub

I’ve asked someone to sub into the slot, and waiting for reply.

The following players will be playing in Compromise Arena B.
Nero Cain
Chara
Joan of Arc
Bins
Ankamius
Xtoxm

Ankamius is subbing into Psycho Pachyderm.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”