YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2322, ElevenThirty wrote:pedit2: idk what you mean, ank
I thought Persivul was obvscum but nobody else agreed with me and the only reasons I was given for why he was town made absolutely no sense to me, so I had to blow all my credibility to just break his death proof

~ Pichu
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:00 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

oh
yeah it is kinda like that

-Irrel
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2281, ElevenThirty wrote:rhinox, voted, am I crazy? Wh4t's tunnel on us continues to be based on bullcrap, no?
i have a lot more to comment on obviously but no you're not crazy: and my vote is still on wh4t and I don't know why Old Dogs has such a hard time seeing this either or why wh4t refuses to address it.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Old Dogs »

again im conceding "old dogs is just bad at reading wh4t and is looking at a false positive in terms of towniness" is a very real possibility but im not going to work too hard to address it when someone i actually am good at reading is actively not doing anything in a gamestate where they generally shine
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2328, Old Dogs wrote:again im conceding "old dogs is just bad at reading wh4t and is looking at a false positive in terms of towniness" is a very real possibility but im not going to work too hard to address it when someone i actually am good at reading is actively not doing anything in a gamestate where they generally shine
what's worse?

Actively not doing anything?

or

Flipping from not doing anything to doing something badly once real pressure is applied?
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Old Dogs »

Obviously in a vacuum the latter but this is creature we’re talking about

It’s kind of his thing that hes... distinctively different... as either alignment
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Old Dogs »

i guess it's only fair i write out a huge essay explaining creature meta at some point for like you voted and toog
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Wh4t »

I am struggling with all my games. There is no pressure on me except the fake pressure Rhinox is attempting to apply.
I'm fighting a mislynch.
Another mislynch because you guys are this bad.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Wh4t »

The whole game does not pivot on me and my reasons are not bullshit. 11.30 is scum.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Wh4t »

Omg why haven't we lynched Wh4t is the stupidest thing someone could say after being on two mislynch wagons which says they participated in the previous wagons.
OMGUSing me was the only thing that had any real tone the rest is defensive bullshit and their solve stinks like ass.
Sure my solving is messy but I'm hacksawing trying to come up with something to say hey look this sucks I'm 90 pages behind.
THERE IS A REASON YOU ALL ARE LYNCHING LYNCH BAIT SLOTS EVERYDAY (assuming I'm lynched too because I was lurking when the push started).
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 2328, Old Dogs wrote:i actually am good at reading
Yeah no.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Katyusha »

i dont even think you're the leading wagon anymore because im actively trying to move pressure off of you :?

the play today is always creature... and yes 1130 is scum from your pov like 90% of the time, they still have to bus creature if he's scum to maintain their credibility so i mean
Wh4t wrote:Omg why haven't we lynched Wh4t is the stupidest thing someone could say after being on two mislynch wagons which says they participated in the previous wagons.
OMGUSing me was the only thing that had any real tone the rest is defensive bullshit and their solve stinks like ass.
Sure my solving is messy but I'm hacksawing trying to come up with something to say hey look this sucks I'm 90 pages behind.
THERE IS A REASON YOU ALL ARE LYNCHING LYNCH BAIT SLOTS EVERYDAY (assuming I'm lynched too because I was lurking when the push started).
you have like 1 vote on you

i agree irrelephant's post was bad, but theyre not the lynch today
Wh4t wrote:
this is scum creature, i dont care if you want to discredit me. i didnt lead on any of the wagons, vorkuta was a compromise while i was pushing 1130 and chickadee was titus's pick because of the counterwagon situation

can you like acknowledge my argument that the wagons are the way they are because there's 2 survivors? scum are going to try to be off wagon if they know they can get free votes on mislynches

Yeah no.
eddie cane
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2336, Katyusha wrote:i dont even think you're the leading wagon anymore because im actively trying to move pressure off of you :?

the play today is always creature... and yes 1130 is scum from your pov like 90% of the time, they still have to bus creature if he's scum to maintain their credibility so i mean
Wh4t wrote:Omg why haven't we lynched Wh4t is the stupidest thing someone could say after being on two mislynch wagons which says they participated in the previous wagons.
you have like 1 vote on you

i agree irrelephant's post was bad, but theyre not the lynch today
Wh4t wrote:
Yeah no.
this is scum creature, i dont care if you want to discredit me. i didnt lead on any of the wagons, vorkuta was a compromise while i was pushing 1130 and chickadee was titus's pick because of the counterwagon situation

can you like acknowledge my argument that the wagons are the way they are because there's 2 survivors? scum are going to try to be off wagon if they know they can get free votes on mislynches
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Old Dogs »

like i had to pull teeth to get this iso lynched lol: viewtopic.php?p=8683233&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8683233

and creature did the same thing he's doing here in zaph's micro that i just linked as he is here

the *only* way he's town here is if he replaced into a game he wasnt going to play, and we'll see that if he changes his mind about that after being pressured
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:04 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2336, Katyusha wrote:i agree irrelephant's post was bad, but theyre not the lynch today
YOU WHAT
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:05 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

what post specifically is bad, Katy, because if you're referring to 2314 I'm lynching you after I let you bus Creature

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Old Dogs »

omg no im not stupid
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually

i think this is just a Bad Post in general, it's not scummy it's just not good...
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2334, Wh4t wrote:Omg why haven't we lynched Wh4t is the stupidest thing someone could say after being on two mislynch wagons which says they participated in the previous wagons.
Why isn't Creature a scumread for you
Why is me wanting to a lynch a self-described not-towny player scummy
Why does my solve "stink like ass" if it matches all your townreads' solve but just with you in the scumreads

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Old Dogs »

also rereading bee movie mafia is like Yikes but still
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2341, Old Dogs wrote:omg no im not stupid
In post 1879, ElevenThirty wrote:Yeah why tf is wh4t still alive actually

i think this is just a Bad Post in general, it's not scummy it's just not good...
I still don't get why it doesn't bother you that her scumread of me was literally fully based on a particular reading of those words - she had not caught up, she had not found context for things, she admitted as such -
and then, when I explained that that wasn't the meaning of my words, she said "it doesn't matter, you're still scum, because it's scummy to suggest I should be lynched" - which directly contradicts the "it's scummy to suggest I'm towny enough to be nightkilled" argument she'd
just
been using to scumread me.
You scumread Wh4t at the time of my post - what is bad about me saying Wh4t should have been lynched there?

If my post wasn't scummy, it was just bad, then what's towny about pushing me for it (instead of, say, voting creature)?

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:18 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

I'm almost ready to townread Wh4t just because if {Old Dogs, YVG} has a scum, they've spewed Wh4t town.

-Irrel
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2344, ElevenThirty wrote:You scumread Wh4t at the time of my post - what is bad about me saying Wh4t should have been lynched there?
it just feels gross? idk how else to explain it but the reaction wh4t had makes sense from either align's pov - i just think she doesnt push like this if she's scum but like she's pushing a likely scum-with-creature agenda and i could be wrong about how im approaching her so i mean
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2332, Wh4t wrote:I am struggling with all my games. There is no pressure on me except the fake pressure Rhinox is attempting to apply.
I'm fighting a mislynch.
Another mislynch because you guys are this bad.
hmm

it is odd in this gamestate how easily we're settling on group not-of-both-lynches here if that is where the scums are with little resistance towards it (aside from you). even creature:
In post 1848, Creature wrote:You're all begging for a scum stomp, but whatever.
this was his response when discussion was decidedly on-wagon.

and {YVG,OD,1130} all came out guns blazing SOD with "hey we all agree we're group highprob-scum here right"?

so maybe we are just terribad town, where 2? of {YVG,OD,1130} assumed we were at least competent town until we proved we weren't and decided to curbstomp us instead of bussing as initially planned?

because now too many seem in agreement that {YVG,OD,1130} are 0-1 scum and nobody but wh4t seems too awfully concerned about that from the off-both-wagons lynchpool.

ehh... i'm working this out realtime and not sure I'm convincing myself here that I really believe this. Context will make sense hopefully once i post my past 24hr catchup that is WIP currently
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:29 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Lol I wish I was scum with Old Dogs and YVG
I would be having the time of my life
But the main reason I don't think old dogs + YVG are scum together is they'd have very little incentive to *play*, given how quiet the average townie would be in that case. They could have stopped being active many pages ago. If one is scum, the other + me have forced them to stay active if they want to be in contention for [not the scum from the group of three]. If we're all town, we're all actively solving because, well, we're all actively solving.
I think this logic holds from an outside perspective but lmk if not

-Irrel
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 am

Post by ElevenThirty »

Don't get me wrong my Peter Tingle(tm) has warned me that they could both be scum but in that case it's town's fault that scum are the most active and are consensus town - 'cause town is hardly playing.

-Irrel

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”