Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I can be wrong about relly. I'm fine with creature going today lol

Would also lynch whatever is in the ras slot

Of you're groupscum you're on track to endgame tho so it's worthwhile poking you a bit it I'm pretty sure the usevalue of the push is already gone

*shrug*

-pikachu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

phew. I thought I saw that somewhere; that pika was defending what
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

i think ank's interactions with me yesterday comes from a town mindset even if misguided

i think everything pikachu said this entire game is townie

i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched

pedit: 1130 under normal circumstances would probably not be endgaming scum until i declared them town so uh
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2402, Old Dogs wrote:i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched
this is @ and about 1130
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I too feel that I am also town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2400, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I can be wrong about relly. I'm fine with creature going today lol

Of you're groupscum you're on track to endgame tho so it's worthwhile poking you a bit it I'm pretty sure the usevalue of the push is already gone

*shrug*

-pikachu
i think that if neither you nor ank can point to the thing that you apparently caught irrel doing that made you think he's scum that this reasoning was made up
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2404, pisskop wrote:I too feel that I am also town.
that causes like, a lot of problems. but im hoping town power resolves that at this point, like it's going to be 3 nights after creature lynch so :?:
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2403, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 2402, Old Dogs wrote:i considered my own past games and have decided that ive only ever really felt the way your slot does as town. even when im pissed scum it's different. my soul has been searched
this is @ and about 1130
i'm not sure what you're trying to say, sorry
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2405, ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2400, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:I can be wrong about relly. I'm fine with creature going today lol

*shrug*

-pikachu
i think that if neither you nor ank can point to the thing that you apparently caught irrel doing that made you think he's scum that this reasoning was made up
in their defense i forget specifics a lot when i make reads unless i take note of them, when i write cases i usually have to look at isos and remind myself how i felt about something <:/

and im not sure i really would want to go through any of the three of our isos
ElevenThirty wrote:
In post 2403, Old Dogs wrote:
this is @ and about 1130
i'm not sure what you're trying to say, sorry
why im locktowning you guys :dead:
ElevenThirty
ElevenThirty
Goon
ElevenThirty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by ElevenThirty »

In post 2408, Old Dogs wrote:in their defense i forget specifics a lot when i make reads unless i take note of them, when i write cases i usually have to look at isos and remind myself how i felt about something <:/
i don't really buy this but whatever

i just wnat to make very clear that i think their collective read on us is and was made up

like it's not just this, it's ank making up stuff about me/prior games we played together and then ignoring past games when i pull them out to justify a scumread on me too
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I wrote up a rant but I deleted it because I think it really doesn't belong here

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 1968, ElevenThirty wrote:I think the way YVG is unable/unwilling to account for the quickhammer and keeps coming up with new bad excuses while ignoring some of my questions on the subject is pretty scummy

-Irrel
In post 1969, ElevenThirty wrote:Not to mention, you know, the quickhammer

-Irrel
Skitter, this was also some pretty bad posting lol

I started reevaluating relly around here and he hasn't really seemed wildly townie in the last 20 pages or so frankly

pushing pichu for the hammer seems almost as bad as you pushing me for "making up my read of relly" when I literally just said his overreactions were scummy a few pages ago

-pikachu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I wasn't getting specific earlier because I was mobile posting, but if you want me to highlight every post from relly that seems bad I can do so even if I don't think he's today's lynch :P

-pikachu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Doggos, I'm not sure I agree with locktowning 11:30 here but I'm fine with them not being today's lynch

-Pikachu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2409, ElevenThirty wrote:like it's not just this, it's ank making up stuff about me/prior games we played together and then ignoring past games when i pull them out to justify a scumread on me too
I definitely can produce the posts but it's just going to be a massive wall of relly quotes with me writing "awful" after every single one :P :P :P

-Pikachu
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 2413, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Doggos, I'm not sure I agree with locktowning 11:30 here but I'm fine with them not being today's lynch

-Pikachu
No im pretty sure

I have faith in the chakras :pensive:
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Why is zeebu still alive anyway? Guess that's just proof there's no vigs :(

Zeebu or Creature for today? IDGAF either way, I might actually prefer zeebu since there's like 100% certainty that's not town

-Pikachu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2416, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Zeebu or Creature
In post 2416, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:100% certainty that's not town
:igmeou:
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

you think zeebu is town piss?

-pikachu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder why its a choice for you if youre so sure it zeeb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

lets kill zzzx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like we all seem to share the same reads, why are we having such a hard time killing a foo?
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

oh because zeeb could be 3p or jester, whereas creature is more likely groupscum I think is the logic

I didn't say zeeb was 100% scum I said 100% not town

given we're talking about a 3p heavy game I'm a bit surprised you didn't notice the distinction but w/e

-pikachu
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2422, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:creature is more likely groupscum
Lets please do that thing where we pursue our wincon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

In post 2324, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:If you are legitimately scum this game, I'm going to be far less receptive to arguments like this from either of you in the future.

VOTE: Creature

~ Pichu
I mean we've been on Creature, skitter just wanted to have a talksy talk

who is not on Creature rn?

-Pikachu

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”