Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 6399, Primate wrote:
In post 6355, Rautherdir wrote:Also, game is bastard because, as I suspected, flavor impacts the game. I was worried there might be more to it then that though. Although I now have no idea why Primate directly asked me if I was Simotech or Rebels.
I thought you were hinting third party. That was pretty much what it said on the box. I had kind of a half idea that there were a few anti-town factions, with simotech as the major scum one, and in retrospect I probably outed that I had more info than I should have.

I enjoyed the game, it was nice to play one again. Was pretty stressful at points but not too bad. Was weird to be so absolutely caught dead to rights by CK. Not killing Sakura was a mistake, but hey, I don't think it would have changed anything in the long run and it made sense at the time. Great flavour and modding.
Yeah, that's what I originally thought when it happened, just something felt... off about it. (After you died I realized it was because you knew about other factions being Aeon. I probably should have realized that after Penguin's flip, but oh well.) So don't worry, no one noticed it was a slip until after you died.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Primate »

BTW, From our flavour and the talk of events, as well as our stuff being partially town beneficial, I thought there was absolutely some chance of us being converted to town, or at least being able to win with them. Certainly I wasn't playing most of D1 as scum (although I'm aware this stuff seeps through).
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #6402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by Zaphkael »

All PTs have been made public! I do recommend reading the mafia and mason PT flavour! (can I do that?)
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”