Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could have changed after I revealed my alignment?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

why gamma, you could have been great
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Rautherdir »

^ In addition to two players that could bypass deathproof, there was a player who could revive either of those players (Pisskop) and a player who could take one of those roles should one of them die (KidAmn)

<sudden realization>

@Korina: If KidAmn had graverobbed pisskop, would revived players have been cult, werewolf, or had no alignment change?

p-edit:
I would have either won that night, or be in a situation where it was impossible for me to get a werewolf win. As such I wasn't really worried about you changing your alignment again.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

would you have betrayed me if i hadnt veen backstabbed by deb?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1978, pisskop wrote:would you have betrayed me if i hadnt veen backstabbed by deb?
No. And if I had a way I would have tried to pull you into the town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Rautherdir »

(Or, you know, just gone for a joint town/sliver victory. Like the werewolves' original plan for victory. Me and KidAmn really should have just outed day 1 that we could do that, this game would have been like ten times less stressful for me if we had.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Also, just going to point out that I was guiltied from night 1 onwards. I had heavily softed neighbors with KidAmn and KidAmn didn't flip as a neighbor. (And I literally straight up claimed it in the Slivers thread. I have no idea why no one ever brought that up.)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Go ahead and blame DEB or the mod if you want, but I should have been dead night 2 at the latest. Kind of everyone's fault for not noticing that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh I think the salt has mostly passed. The majority of it is now towards the mod for that comment.
<Embrace The Void>

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Rautherdir »

It wasn't a comment. It was a response to davesaz asking if the slivers had won. (Everyone else had assumed we had because of majority, dave didn't know that and asked Korina, then Korina replied that we haven't, there was at least one non-sliver [you] alive.)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:32 am

Post by davesaz »

To repeat the mod didn't say kill gamma. It was slivers win when last ones standing.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Yeah, kill gamma was my spin on it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1987, Rautherdir wrote:Yeah, kill gamma was my spin on it.
Okay cos that kinda turned me against the mod
Now I’m kinda mad at you
<Embrace The Void>

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Rautherdir »

(Yeah, I probably should have clarified that better since it was post-game)

Also, who was it that said there couldn't be Werewolves in the slivers on day 2? Thanks for giving me the slightest possibility of actually getting a werewolf victory. (The alternative to the logic you used was that werewolves didn't have a kill, but I wasn't about to point that out.)
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1961, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1951, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1914, Almost50 wrote:
New Site Rule:
DEB should be PL'd in every single game regardless. Switching sides willingly is bad enough an idea, but -also- doublecrossing me and Gamma was even worse. Fuck me if I trust you again even if you were a mod-confirmed IC
Fucking same. And DEB, if you start pulling a Yume I will straight blacklist you.
I don't watch anime.
Yume is actually a player on site who has a habit of flaking, as well as a bazillion alts that have been hidden or not hidden. I don’t mind the flaking (though flaking is a way to get on my modding blacklist), but the alt accounts, especially when hidden, tick me off. I know you like using a ton of alts so I’m warning you that if you use a hidden alt to avoid my wrath (which btw I won’t always be able to act on, but I will get creative at times) then we will have a serious problem.
Ah ok, well I don't flake. I try to make certain I never get more than one prod per game, I only failed once. As far as the alts go I'm mostly over that. I had my fun but it got old, so you won't have to worry about that usually. Now that I can mod Large Normals I plan to spend most of my time doing that. I really love modding the most now. Gotta keep 1-3 games going on my main account though to keep up appearances of course, plus I can have fun when I have things to do, like in this game.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1962, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1952, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:you sold out your values
You don't know my absolute values.
In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:you sold out your character
You've played with me enough...did I really though??
Again: I was quoting something. Doesn’t have to apply perfectly when the message is there. And yeah you kinda did sell out your character, now I’m way less inclined to trust you in mafia or any other game.
DEB is kind of a heel character, I did a heel thing :shrug:
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1989, Rautherdir wrote:(Yeah, I probably should have clarified that better since it was post-game)

Also, who was it that said there couldn't be Werewolves in the slivers on day 2? Thanks for giving me the slightest possibility of actually getting a werewolf victory. (The alternative to the logic you used was that werewolves didn't have a kill, but I wasn't about to point that out.)
On day 2 Almost50 said I couldn't be Mafia, then later also said the slivers can't have a werewolf. And you wondered why people didn't listen to you asking for my death...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1990, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1961, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1951, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1914, Almost50 wrote:
New Site Rule:
DEB should be PL'd in every single game regardless. Switching sides willingly is bad enough an idea, but -also- doublecrossing me and Gamma was even worse. Fuck me if I trust you again even if you were a mod-confirmed IC
Fucking same. And DEB, if you start pulling a Yume I will straight blacklist you.
I don't watch anime.
Yume is actually a player on site who has a habit of flaking, as well as a bazillion alts that have been hidden or not hidden. I don’t mind the flaking (though flaking is a way to get on my modding blacklist), but the alt accounts, especially when hidden, tick me off. I know you like using a ton of alts so I’m warning you that if you use a hidden alt to avoid my wrath (which btw I won’t always be able to act on, but I will get creative at times) then we will have a serious problem.
Ah ok, well I don't flake. I try to make certain I never get more than one prod per game, I only failed once. As far as the alts go I'm mostly over that. I had my fun but it got old, so you won't have to worry about that usually. Now that I can mod Large Normals I plan to spend most of my time doing that. I really love modding the most now. Gotta keep 1-3 games going on my main account though to keep up appearances of course, plus I can have fun when I have things to do, like in this game.
Okay then
In post 1991, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1962, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1952, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:you sold out your values
You don't know my absolute values.
In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:you sold out your character
You've played with me enough...did I really though??
Again: I was quoting something. Doesn’t have to apply perfectly when the message is there. And yeah you kinda did sell out your character, now I’m way less inclined to trust you in mafia or any other game.
DEB is kind of a heel character, I did a heel thing :shrug:
Yeah fair but I’m just salty
I’ll probably let it go once I’ve had my fill, I try not to be bitter.
<Embrace The Void>

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by chennisden »

Oh btw I literally gave 5 mafia picks.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Korina »

I'm reading back. Give me a few min before I start replying.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1915, gobbledygook wrote:Ofhrz is a fool for killing me. But I don’t understand DEB’s role?
DEB is a friendly neighbor who upon dying and not using their ability, they defect to the largest scumteam. Because mafia and wolf was equal, I flipped a coin.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1929, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1925, Almost50 wrote:Next time don't send me the FN note cuz I won't acknowledge receiving it.
Now that I think of it, the Prism wouldn't have blocked the kill, so yeah, town would have won.
Prism targets a random player. It's entirely luck dependent, but theoretically, Rauth could roll prism and heal himself. In that case, the next day it all comes down to who is healed/attacked by Slivers.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1930, davesaz wrote:I also thought Gamma could still be cult.
Very confused with what DEB's role meant. Was the PM that was posted the final version post-shift or the original version?
Post-shift
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1933, davesaz wrote:I'm not sure endgaming is the correct resolution TBH. Shouldn't that have been a night where slivers vote on who to kill / heal decided it?
The game state should have been
DEB - shifter, still town
Rautherdir - ww
Dave - town

How would a heal DEB, kill Rauth / Rauth kills Dave be resolved in this case? Don't know what the prism actually does.
Since Rautherdir is targeted, his prism activates. There's a list of abilities it rolls from, and I roll a random player. Assuming Rauth rolls Doctor and rolls himself, he'll survive. Since that is a plausible outcome, I assume it occurs anyways, meaning Day 6 is 1v1.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B