Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

MAINSTREAM MAFIA II: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS EDITION
Back-up Mod: Plum
Reviewers: RichardGHP, Nachomamma8, and JacobSavage [2013]

Spoiler: The Ruleset
CHKFLIP’s MAFIA DO’s + DO NOT’s

Pre-game

- If the /confirm number is reached, start without me. I will catch up.

Day Phase

- The first rule of ongoing mafia is you do not talk about ongoing mafia.
-- This rule includes my games as well as any other you may be playing in.
- Brash behavior inside the confines of site rules is acceptable.
- Please attempt to be courteous to others in regards to how many times in a row you're posting. We have multi-quote buttons, the ability to link to posts, etc, all at our fingertips.
- Encrypted or colored text is unacceptable. All other

Code: Select all

is acceptable.
- Use [vote][/vote] and [unvote][/unvote] tags when trying to achieve lynch.
- [b]@MOD:[/b] is the best way to get my attention re: anything.
- Do not ask about roles, the setup, or if you should have received a PM.
- Do not attempt impersonating or quoting any moderator of this game.
- Lynch is instantaneous; this means that once the hammer is dropped, Day ends.
- Lynch is achieved at half the player list (rounded down if necessary) plus one.
- Upon being lynched, it is unacceptable to speak sans one “bah”-like post.
- Prods go out after 2 days of inactivity; replacements 1 day after that.
- Do not claim scum, even if you are and you feel you have been caught.
- I force-replace to my own discretion for any reason I see fit.

[b][u]Night Phase[/u][/b]
- Nights will last 3 days unless everyone gets their action in early.
- Most roles are compulsory; if your role states “you MUST” this applies to you.
-- If you do not choose someone, a random choice will be made.
-- You may choose “TARGET: NOBODY."
- You will not be told whether your night action resulted in success or not.
-- This applies unless otherwise stated inside your Role PM.

[b][u]Special Cases[/u][/b]
- HYDRAS: please create and link me to your QT: it will not be shared.
-- Do your best not to “alt-slip” by posting from your main account.
- Do not advertise your game in my thread at any time, ever.
- Have fun if at all possible.[/spoiler] 

[spoiler=Game Specifics]You know the following:
[list][*]There is a cult. They start with a leader, recruiting once per night; however, scum recruit attempts end in death of the cult leader.[/*]
[*]It's ROLE MADNESS. There are exactly [b]ZERO[/b] vanilla townies.[/*]
[*]The write-ups [u]will[/u] be indicative of night actions; however, not all night actions will always be present. Also, red herrings. Also also, they're sometimes vague.[/*]
[*]There will be a pre-D1 election! Winner gets a 1-shot governer! Details below.[/*][/list][/spoiler]
[size=150][color=#4682b4][b]The Mainstream[/b][/color][/size]
01. Pine
02. Untrod Tripod
17. xofelf
19. Pink Ball -- [b][color=#4682B4]INNOCENT CHILD[/color][/b]
23. RCEnigma
26. Elements 
33. Cephrir
38. KidAmn
40. EspressoPatronum

[size=150][color=#4682b4][b]The Replacement Stream[/b][/color][/size]
01. Nobody. D=

[size=150][color=#4682b4][b]The Lamestream[/b][/color][/size]
00. [i]chkflip died in an explosion of fire![/i] They were [b]Innocent Bystander: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Chocolate Townsperson[/color][/b]
00. [i]coldheartedking was pelted to death with arrows![/i] They were [b]Jane Doe: [color=olive]Ascension-Aligned Cult Recruit[/color][/b]
27. [i]Doctor Drew was executed D1![/i] They were [b]Thia: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Modified Paranoid Gun Owner[/b][/color]
30. [i]Formerfish was murdered in the middle of town N1![/i] They were [b]Unnamed Orc Warrior: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Gladiator[/b][/color]
10. [i]Chemist1422 was sacrificed to Orcus N1![/i] They were [b]"The Webfoot" Gek: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Bodyguard[/b][/color]
14. [i]Titus was executed D2![/i] They were [b]Lyrie Akenja: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Ruffian[/b][/color]
20. [i]Vorkuta was murdered N2![/i] They were [b]Geoffrey The Tired: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Sleepwalker[/color][/b]
13. [i]Menalque was sacrificed to Orcus N2![/i] They were [b]Margaret Krimsen: [color=olive]Ascension-Aligned Lover Turned Cultist[/color][/b] 
11. [i]The Fonz commited suicide N2![/i] They were [b]Genevieve Fenton: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Lover[/color][/b]
16. [i]Nero Cain slowly died of poisoning N2![/i] They were [b]Nimyn: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Inventor[/color][/b]
07. [i]Korina was killed N2![/i] They were [b]Xanesha: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Godfather / Brownie Maker[/color][/b]
39. [i]InsideJob711 was executed D3![/i] They were  [b]Paulie "Dangerously" Banadibippa: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Jack Of All Trades Turned Cultist [/color][/b]
12. [i]TrueSoulEnergy was murdered N3![/i] They were [b]Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Executioner Turned Cultist[/b][/color]
35. [i]Creature was sacrificed to Orcus N3![/i] They were [b]Quickdraw Daniels: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Super Saint[/b][/color]
03. [i]Wooper was lynched D4![/i] They were [b]Ubdibah Black: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Paranoid Bat Owner [/color][/b]
04. [i]Firebringer was murdered N4![/i] They were [b]Marceline: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Odd-Night Poisoner[/b][/color]
22. [i]AaronFrost gave his life in an alchemical explosion N4![/i] They were [b]Kik the Paranoid: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Bomb / Suicide Bomber[/b][/color] 
31. [i]cyrus62 (who replaced Dongempire) died in alchemical explosion N4![/i] They were [b]Aldern Foxglove: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Vengeful Townie[/b][/color]
29. [i]zoraster was killed N4![/i] They were [b]Orik Vancaskerkin: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Hated Roleblocker[/b][/color]
37. [i]Flavor Leaf slowly died of poisoning N4![/i] They were [b]Bobert the Drunkard: [color=#3399CC]Thode-Aligned Deputy[/b][/color]
06. [i]Iconeum was lynched D5![/i] They were [b]Fumbus: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned 1-Shot Parasite[/b][/color]
05. [i]Amrun was murdered N5![/i] They were [b]Maximillian Vaughn Krimsen: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Forensic Cop[/b][/color]
28. [i]pisskop (who replaced Hectic) was shot in broad daylight D6![/i] They were [b]Nualia Tobyn: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Role Cop[/color][/b]
34. [i]chennisden was lynched D6![/i] They were [b]Father Frields: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned Faith Healer[/b][/color]
18. [i]Gamma Emerald was sacrificed to Orcus N6![/i] They were [b]The Yeth Hounds: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Doctor[/color][/b]
21. [i]Dr Easy Bake was lynched D7![/i] They were [b]Explictica Defilus: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Cult Leader[/color][/b]
09. [i]BBmolla was murdered N7![/i] They were [b]Illena Bareleaf: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Flavor Cop Turned Cultist [/color][/b]
08. [i]Rautherdir was lynched D8![/i] They were [b]Tsuto Kaijitsu: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Hammerer / 1-shot Neighborizer[/b][/color]
15. [i]Bingle was lynched D9![/i] They were [b]Delilah "Chastity" Fenton: [color=#4682B4]Cobble-Aligned FBI Agent[/color][/b]
24. [i]davesaz was burnt to a crisp N9![/i] They were [b]Princess Peach: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Beloved Princess turned Cultist[/color][/b]
36. [i]Almost50 (who replaced jadesmar) was lynched D10![/i] They were [b]Bruthazmus: [color=#dc143c]Runelord-Aligned Role Thief[/b][/color]
32. [i]gobbledygook was lynched D11![/i] They were [b]Homeless Jimmy: [color=olive]Ascencion-Aligned Fisherman turned Cultist[/color][/b]
25. [i]Miss Lynch was lynched D12![/i] They were [b]Azarr Kul: [color=#c3c3c3]Death-Aligned Vote Manipulator[/color][/b][/font]
Last edited by chkflip on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:04 pm, edited 35 times in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

>>>BOOOOOOM<<<

From deep underneath the creepy old manor outside the town walls came a thunderous sound. Ritual complete, reality itself seemed to be ripping open down there. The heavy armor and heavier scales of the male performing the ceremonial rite was still thrown across the room; however, he was no longer alone once the rift closed. Through the veil came a darker, heavier, ancient evil. It surveyed the room (which had now gone from shambles to f-5 tornado in .00000001 seconds) before exhaling a blume of thick black smoke that nearly enveloped him entirely.

"Hail Orcus,"
it muttered before clanking up the old steps.

It didn't see the man blown behind the desk. The man saw it, smiled, and lost consciousness.

---

It slithered nearer and nearer.

---

"How's business, old friend?"

Her inquiry, as friendly as her demeanor, unsettled the fidgety man.

"We haven't had a decent event -- not a gauntlet, a joust, hell I'd settle for a
festival
-- in ages! How do you think business is doing? It's BOOMING, Lady. AbSoLuTeLy BoOmInG."

The savvy man quipped his words at her with an obvious sarcasm. He knew her importance, but his pockets didn't care for pleasantries anymore.

---

Closer. And closer.

---

The plan was easy. The hooks were set. Now, they just needed to each do their part and it'd go off without a hitch.

---

"S-spare a copper? A p-piece of bread? A cupcake?"

She, like most days, remained dirty and ignored. Several tens of feet up, a guard lowered his binoculars in a sweat atop the Northernmost tower. He couldn't believe it even after looking again. Then... he just wrote it down. No sense in getting himself into trouble by leaving his post. But wait, what's this? Back on the ground a olive-eyed Elf girl slowly stumbled forward with the arms stretched and mouth wide. The guards below warned her several times to stop, state her business, or do anything but be like this. They felt they had no choice. The guard up top watched them execute her.

---

The level of bright pink in her dress and parasol was equal amounts enchanting and mortifying. She clearly wasn't from around the salt-of-the-planet city of Cobble. Maybe not even the continent of Ronia. Maybe not even... well, nevermind.

---

The gorgeous, heavily armored woman stood up with a swiftness when she heard the boom. Another woman looked around, her brown curls flowing around her, before turning back to head wherever she was going when -- from out of nowhere! -- a small ball of flame appears and explodes in front of her. Her items flew about aflame and she fell to the ground hard. The explosion didn't take her life... but another wasn't so lucky.

chkflip died in an explosion of fire!
They were
Innocent Bystander:
Cobble-Aligned Chocolate Townsperson

coldheartedking was pelted to death with arrows!
They were
Jane Doe:
Ascension-Aligned Cult Recruit

Korina has been
silenced
!
They may not speak in-game for (expired on 2019-11-10 22:00:00), or until a winner has been chosen for the pre-d1 election. Whichever is sooner.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

It is now the confirmation stage. Pre-d1 Election begins once 21/40 players have confirmed in-game.
You may start without me if I am not present for the aforementioned threshold to be broken.
The election will work just like any other day; the difference being the winner gets the 1-shot Governor instead of being lynched.
D1 will commence immediately after a winner is chosen, or in (expired on 2019-11-16 22:00:00). Whichever is sooner.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Wooper »

VOTE: punk bill

dayvig: ceph

seeya all d2
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Wooper »

oops i guess deaths can't happen pregame
sigh
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 1, chkflip wrote:coldheartedking was pelted to death with arrows! They were Jane Doe: Ascension-Aligned Cult Recruit
anyone have a read on who chk would n0?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

My role is ironic.

I will be announcing my previous night's target every day but am laughably unlikely to actually produce useful results.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: Pine

He knows his way around a governor power
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Wooper »

VOTE: iconeum
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

i know my way around ur mum
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

gottem
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by chennisden »

Same
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by chennisden »

Yo im here to meme
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

A day late and a dollar short. :P
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 14, chennisden wrote:Yo im here to meme
I request that you keep your memes topical. As this is a D&D flavored game, all memes must be related to 90's sitcoms. Your cooperation will be noted, and resistance will be policy lynched.
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

In post 16, Bingle wrote:
I request that you keep your memes topical. As this is a D&D flavored game, all memes must be related to 90's sitcoms. Your cooperation will be noted, and resistance will be policy lynched.
Bruh
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Wooper »

eir memes are always topical
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Bingle »

@MOD: are we allowed to no lynch?
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Wooper »

InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

VOTE: zoraster
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 17, InsideJob711 wrote:
Bruh
Because of your username, your memes must be related to heisting. Your cooperation will be noted, and resistance will be policy lynched.
InsideJob711
InsideJob711
Goon
InsideJob711
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by InsideJob711 »

In post 22, Bingle wrote:
In post 17, InsideJob711 wrote:
Bruh
Because of your username, your memes must be related to heisting. Your cooperation will be noted, and resistance will be policy lynched.
bruh
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Bingle »

Because of your type, your memes must be related to water. Your cooperation will be noted, and resistance will be policy lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”