Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2390, chkflip wrote:A large part of my case was about how Nancy is well aware of her town meta and is using that to her advantage in this game, but sure. I've no qualms with ignoring that for a while. Expect it to keep coming up though seeing as now the insults have now succumbed to not only I'm "bad at mafia," but now I'm "never going to make it on mafiascum" which is fucking laughably insulting.

Pedit: my anger is "faked." That's all they've said.

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.
Nice misrep there champ. That was Titus who said that but hey keep up the misrep. :]

I said that if you have shitty sr like you do so far in THIS game, no one will take your sr seriously in future games. I would think that even you would realize that to be self-evident but maybe I’m giving you way too much credit?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2448, chkflip wrote:Never said that.

hey jjh talk about your nom and dave townreads.
One at a time please. Also not while I'm on my phone.

I'd prefer more conversational than just doing a towncase
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2450, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2390, chkflip wrote:A large part of my case was about how Nancy is well aware of her town meta and is using that to her advantage in this game, but sure. I've no qualms with ignoring that for a while. Expect it to keep coming up though seeing as now the insults have now succumbed to not only I'm "bad at mafia," but now I'm "never going to make it on mafiascum" which is fucking laughably insulting.

Nice misrep there champ. That was Titus who said that but hey keep up the misrep. :]

I said that if you have shitty sr like you do so far in THIS game, no one will take your sr seriously in future games. I would think that even you would realize that to be self-evident but maybe I’m giving you way too much credit?
Wait, what did I say?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2396, chkflip wrote:Every push nom has made has been wildly vague, but that's not really that surprising coming from a slot that didn't give a shit about this game until half the deadline for the day was through.

Pedit: hey look nom just described how Mars is playing. Ain't that somethin'?
Hey look wrt to me, nom isn’t being a woat. How ‘boat that?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:07 am

Post by chkflip »

What's funny is you're still not scum hunting, just insulting me to the point that it's making me uncomfortable as fuck even though I've countlessly asked you to fucking stop insulting me but hey who the fuck am I but some cock goblin who dared to scum read you right? Are you fucking twelve? Do you find entertainment in incessantly treating people like fucking dogshit you found under your boot?

hey jjh what specifically has made you continue to townread nom? Has that changed after their uptick over the past 24 hours?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2398, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2394, nomnomnom wrote:I think GB's going with the flow of the game and not really having any strong opinion of his own.
His entire townpool has been people who have been talking, and his scumlean pool has been people that scumread him.
Clearly there's something wrong when a player can decisively say a lot of people are town yet doesn't have any true scumread.

I think going for a lurker right now distracts from the interactions that are happening right now and I think it's lowkey anti-town to distract from them for some random lurker lynch.
What's the purpose of voting for a slot that produces nothing on d1 when you have far more controversial slots who need sorting?

pedit:
chkflip's AtE regarding V/M felt fake and it felt like the type of AtE scum comes up with.
It could also be SvS considering I recognize what I did back in Cats with Vorkuta as my scum partner. Fake AtE bullshit at start of day 1 is the easiest way to seem genuine as scums, so maybe that's what it is but it's hard to say considering that I felt nancy's rage really genuine here.
I'm going to assume you don't have an opinion on Chk's case since AtE was the only thing you took away from the conflict with Nancy.
In post 2403, The Fonz wrote:I actually feel the exact opposite. You literally just accused him of going with the flow and lacking original insight. Which I think is fair, and why he's in my POE. But it's the exact opposite of being the kind of controversial, lightning rod type player you said you want to lynch.

And I don't know how anyone can feel chk is faking here. His frustration with Nancy feels SUPER genuine.
How is he frustrated with me exactly? He is trying to mislynch me due to shitty tunnel vision. That’s 100% on him. If he’s frustrated, he has no one to blame for that but himself.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2422, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1599, GeorgeBailey wrote:I'm glad Vecna started posting recently, since they finally showed how their role is beneficial to Town.

As for current vote, I don't think RCE is particularly scummy right now. They're a lot better than Mechanic right now

I'm feeling good on BTE.

VOTE: BooneyToonsExpert
Yeah I see people bringing this up as a shitty vote.

I mean, Mechanic's replacement was doing a lot better, and I was slightly scumleaning BTE.

I thought I'd join their wagon. And then I got a barbed thing. I hope it doesn't kill me lmao.
I am not at liberty to expand on this now but I have extremely good reason to believe what BTE said about his role, is true.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:21 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2351, Venus and Mars wrote:I can’t speak for the world but you won’t get very far in MS unless you improve upon your scumreads, Pinky.
Misrep what? No, you actually questioned my site-wide fucking ability to play this game.

Nice try on saying I've misrepresented something, though. It's always fun to call someone a liar. Especially someone as unapologetically fucking rude as you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2454, chkflip wrote:What's funny is you're still not scum hunting, just insulting me to the point that it's making me uncomfortable as fuck even though I've countlessly asked you to fucking stop insulting me but hey who the fuck am I but some cock goblin who dared to scum read you right? Are you fucking twelve? Do you find entertainment in incessantly treating people like fucking dogshit you found under your boot?

hey jjh what specifically has made you continue to townread nom? Has that changed after their uptick over the past 24 hours?
Continuing to engage this way is going to eat your ass every time.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2427, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2423, nomnomnom wrote:This is exactly this kind of post that makes me think you're scum.
Sheeping isn't scum indicative. If anything, sheeping and increasing wagon size is pro-town.
I would say it’s more NIA. In TS, scum hopped on my wagon, which obviously helped make it all that much easier to mislynch my slot. It of course, can also be town indicative, depending on the reason and also the target but to say it’s necessarily town indicative just isn’t true
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 am

Post by chkflip »

ty my 'nigma I legit needed that. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2439, Titus wrote:
In post 2403, The Fonz wrote:And I don't know how anyone can feel chk is faking here. His frustration with Nancy feels SUPER genuine.
Sure. It's genuine but it's NAI.
I honestly do believe that chk really is this bad at reading me.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Oh my. Nancy can you please just ignore Chk completely? Like I can see why he's feeling frustrated. He agreed to set you aside for now at least.

Well nothing is town indicative then because scum have done everything under the sun. Also I didn't say wagoning is necessarily town indicative, it's just pro-town. And contexts are different - town should have hopped off you after wagoning instead of sitting on it and mislynching.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2441, Titus wrote:
In post 2440, Michael Scott wrote:His casing and conviction on Nancy!scum also comes off as very genuine. As does RCE's to me.
Yes. It's genuine frustration. But is it frustration because Nancy's right, Nancy's unlynchable and they're too lazy/incapable of pushing elsewhere/want the gamestate to remain static, or because they feel her posting in a threat to town? All of these would generate genuine frustration with Nancy, which is why I advised Nancy to slow down posting.
He’s frustrated with me because I’m not just going to roll over and let him drive a mislynch on me.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Dude no one else apart from chk and RCE are expressing intent to lynch you, this is way too much of an overreaction.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:31 am

Post by chkflip »

And they've done it all game, Mike.

Since their first post.

To anyone who dared question their townieness.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2442, Michael Scott wrote:But I'm talking about their conviction that Nancy is scum - that would have to be faked. If they were advocating a lynch on Nancy for being *anti-town* then yes, but Chk actually believes Nancy is scum imitating her town meta.
I’m not 100% convinced on that. I don’t think chk is over his grudge against me from last game but I know I’m probably never going to be able to convince anyone of that but I honestly believe he wouldn’t be so hardpushing me here, had I never bombed him because he literally only voted me after I called him a “woat”.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Michael Scott »

I know and with all love Nancy, it makes the game un-fun when you react to people scumreading you that way.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2443, Titus wrote:
In post 2442, Michael Scott wrote:But I'm talking about their conviction that Nancy is scum - that would have to be faked. If they were advocating a lynch on Nancy for being *anti-town* then yes, but Chk actually believes Nancy is scum imitating her town meta.
Yeah I can't go that far because my eyes glaze over reading it. Luckily, my roomate makes cookies.
My synapses commit Hari Kari everytime I have to read his lolcase on me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2449, Titus wrote:
In post 2447, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2383, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2360, chkflip wrote:This seems like a really easy mislynch on newb!town to me, guys.
Exactly. GB's tone is pretty fine.

Chk, can you stash the whole Nancy thing for the day? I think Nancy's town and while I see your case, a large part of it is just how Nancy plays.
What really blows my mind is that I’ve been pretty much mindmelding with him on his reads and he seems to view that as scum indicative for some reason, that no one has been able to figure out yet.
Perspective slip? Otherwise, he'd be big on you agency capturing him.
I’ve heard you use that term before - agency capturing. What does that mean again?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Michael Scott »

I do think in a vacuum some of your behaviour can be construed as scummy, to someone who hasn't seen you do these things as town before. Ask your hydra partner about it, they'll agree.

Chkflip isn't stupid. He's not reading you right, sure - but he's not being dumb.

What do you think of Nom?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2452, Titus wrote:
In post 2450, Venus and Mars wrote:

Wait, what did I say?
Didn’t you say he was being fake or something at one point? Because I know for a fact, I never said that about him, yet he is claiming I did.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2454, chkflip wrote:What's funny is you're still not scum hunting, just insulting me to the point that it's making me uncomfortable as fuck even though I've countlessly asked you to fucking stop insulting me but hey who the fuck am I but some cock goblin who dared to scum read you right? Are you fucking twelve? Do you find entertainment in incessantly treating people like fucking dogshit you found under your boot?

GOOD! because I’ve had it up to fucking here with your smug attitude and insulting bad push on me. Why I’m not doing that to RCE is because he isn’t acting all smug and full of himself like you are.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am

Post by chkflip »

The pedit was about nom.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2457, chkflip wrote:
In post 2351, Venus and Mars wrote:I can’t speak for the world but you won’t get very far in MS unless you improve upon your scumreads, Pinky.
Misrep what? No, you actually questioned my site-wide fucking ability to play this game.

Nice try on saying I've misrepresented something, though. It's always fun to call someone a liar. Especially someone as unapologetically fucking rude as you.
You are deathtunneling me this game. People will remember you did this in your future games and therefore mistrust your sr because of that. This isn’t rocket science. When you treat a slot like they’re lockscum, even when they’re blatantly fucking town, you shouldn’t expect people not be angry at you for that. Fyi, I think you persisting in playing the victim here is reprehensible and I’m not letting you get away with it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”