Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2299, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2179, Titus wrote:Is there anything urgent I need to read in the explosion of posts last night? I just want to play with poisonous inactivated barbs. What could go wrong?
You could maybe help me keep my sanity? A part of me legit doesn’t want to be in this game anymore, which is a real shame considering I have such an awesome role.
And I definitely can make that happen if I want.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2186, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 2026, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2019, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2015, RCEnigma wrote:They all received them before bte claimed he was the one that sent them. You're missing the point.
Apparently I am, so please explain it to me like I’m 5.
They all claimed to get the item around the same time then the boon post happened = less likely to be a scum play initiated by bte

As opposed to

George softing preemptively, then vecna and Fonz claim around the boon post = more likely a scum play initiated by bte.
Again, I received the PM and had to
immediately
send the items and
I was banned from talking in the thread about them
. It was at the same time as the mod announcement, but I don't know if they were related or perhaps if it was just a timing thing since mod happened to be online. All I know is that this secret power was activated.
I 100% believe this. I am not at liberty to explain why but I don’t doubt this for a second.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2187, jjh927 wrote:The gamestate Nancy is actively creating is one where most discussion gets drowned out and Nancy gets lynched at eod

That is not coached scum or powerscum or most varieties of scum
In post 2200, Krazy Katz wrote:Ok now I'm not pushing a lurker now I'm pushing scum
Why do you think Nom is scum?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2202, Conspire wrote:RCEnigma, do you scumread BooneyToonzExpert solely for sending out the barbs, or do you have other reasons? Why do you think BooneyToonzExpert admits to sending the barbs out in the first place if he's scum?

-Cosmic
I know this wasn’t addressed to me but there were certain things he said in his most recent post, that I have extremely good reason to 100% believe, so I’m strongly leaning town on that slot.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2207, Conspire wrote:I'm trying a different style of questionining here, so bear with me.

BooneyToonzExpert
, if you were looking for a loved one within {Michael Scott, sore feet, JJH}, and a mortal enemy within {GeorgeBailey, RCEnigma, Titus} - who would you pick from either category and why?

-Cosmic
I honestly have no clue what any of this means?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I’m kind of concerned now, I felt super confident about my selections, now I’m questioning them. :/ I don’t know know if I should leave them as is, or change them. I hate not being sure about that.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Michael Scott »

"Coaching" was probably the wrong word to use, I felt you had discussed things about your role before writing some posts. I'm used to seeing a transparent thought process from scratch from you as town, so that was a very slight ping.

I'm not referring to any other sense of the word coaching. Besides, I knew you were going to shout at me for saying it. Like wifom aside, if I'm so strategic and planned as scum what would saying that even gain me?

Searching will be a pain and I wish I marked them somehow, but I put so less stock into them that I think it's useless right now - if y'all are still that interested I can track them down later.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2149, The Fonz wrote:@Titus, would you strongly object to being passed a barb? I clarified with Boon that me being passed it wasn't it being used on me, and me passing it isn't me using it either. I feel there's some town utility in testing your role, and you may (do not comment here on whether you can or not) be able to make it loyal, disloyal or desperate in a way that helps confirm alignment down the road. I don't want you not to receive anything, and I don't want Nancy to have to declare where she's sending.
I would love a barb. I would love all the barbs. This is an excellent idea.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Conspire »

Oh no

Was just going to say I finally caught up last night, but now there’s more pages. Regardless, I think I have the main idea so I’ll give thoughts soon.

P.S: thanks to Titus for the warm welcome a few pages back!

~Esper
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2306, Michael Scott wrote:"Coaching" was probably the wrong word to use, I felt you had discussed things about your role before writing some posts. I'm used to seeing a transparent thought process from scratch from you as town, so that was a very slight ping.

I'm not referring to any other sense of the word coaching. Besides, I knew you were going to shout at me for saying it. Like wifom aside, if I'm so strategic and planned as scum what would saying that even gain me?

Searching will be a pain and I wish I marked them somehow, but I put so less stock into them that I think it's useless right now - if y'all are still that interested I can track them down later.
My role in this game isn’t super complicated and I don’t know why you’d think I was being coached about it, when I literally had the exact same role in LNT.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Michael Scott »

What's interesting is Sore Feet taking that "coaching" comment which I said was weak and that I was townreading VM pretty strongly, and then asked me why I wasn't voting VM.

That's a weird misrep and empty question.

The funnier thing is - I was voting BTE, I said let's wagon KA, but I never moved my vote there. Looking back I've sorta been inconsistent a lot in the game, so it's scummy for SF to pick up *this instance* which isn't even inconsistent.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2309, Venus and Mars wrote:My role in this game isn’t super complicated and I don’t know why you’d think I was being coached about it, when I literally had the exact same role in LNT.
I know it isn't, but I think there was some spec about other roles from you given your own role?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Auro, I’m paranoid scum is trying to get me mislynched and I’m not sure who to believe in this game anymore and that’s really a bad thing considering my role because in order for my role to be as optimal to town as possible, I have to have confident town reads and I’m getting less and less confident on some of them and increasing confidence on others. I guess it really doesn’t gain you anything but I’m still slightly pinged. I still think you’re town though, just not as super confident as I was.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Michael Scott »

That's understandable.
I do always say I'm waiting for the day I'm scum and you're town and I mislynch you, no? :P
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Also, I'm actually very sure scum would, and is trying to pocket you especially after you outed your role, remember how the gifts helped scum a LOT in Extravaganza?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2310, Michael Scott wrote:What's interesting is Sore Feet taking that "coaching" comment which I said was weak and that I was townreading VM pretty strongly, and then asked me why I wasn't voting VM.

That's a weird misrep and empty question.

The funnier thing is - I was voting BTE, I said let's wagon KA, but I never moved my vote there. Looking back I've sorta been inconsistent a lot in the game, so it's scummy for SF to pick up *this instance* which isn't even inconsistent.
VOTE: Sore Feet

I think you’re right. They just called me “power scum”, literally out of nowhere and no way does tw sr me in this game. Town!tw 100% tr me here.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Michael Scott »

VOTE: Sore Feet
Baa baa
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Oh lol dude. No. You misinterpreted tw greatly.
He meant that AS SCUM you'd be powerscum, as in you would never be coached even if you rolled scum. He isn't saying you're powerscum this game
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2314, Michael Scott wrote:Also, I'm actually very sure scum would, and is trying to pocket you especially after you outed your role, remember how the gifts helped scum a LOT in Extravaganza?
You would think so but it’s also conceivable that scum is frightened of me and thinks I’m an easy mislynch. I know that no one will be sr me later in this game, providing town doesn’t get a collective lobotomy or I get NK’d but I would really love it if someone could explain to me how I can be this far out of my scumrange with a hardclaimed tpr to boot and still be anyone’s sr, because I honestly don’t get it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2317, Michael Scott wrote:Oh lol dude. No. You misinterpreted tw greatly.
He meant that AS SCUM you'd be powerscum, as in you would never be coached even if you rolled scum. He isn't saying you're powerscum this game
Oh. UNVOTE:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

VOTE: RCE
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Michael Scott »

No, I think RCE is town and even otherwise, I like the dude enough not to want to lynch him.

I don't think anyone ever pushes you thinking you're an easy mislynch when a bunch of other powertown slots are calling you town, Nancy. The only reason a push would make sense is if people are trying to get townread off it after reacting tk your own reaction to it.

RCE's holding conviction in his read and he's actually engaging with other people to see why they believe you're town. It doesn't look like someone empty pushing you and doing nothing else.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:48 am

Post by davesaz »

A whole string of posts in a row on the topic of coaching is really unnecessary. Once you've replied to one of them, the rest of the replies are just padding your and the game's post count.
Same pretty much goes for any subject.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2321, Michael Scott wrote:No, I think RCE is town and even otherwise, I like the dude enough not to want to lynch him.

I don't think anyone ever pushes you thinking you're an easy mislynch when a bunch of other powertown slots are calling you town, Nancy. The only reason a push would make sense is if people are trying to get townread off it after reacting tk your own reaction to it.

RCE's holding conviction in his read and he's actually engaging with other people to see why they believe you're town. It doesn't look like someone empty pushing you and doing nothing else.
I’ll see if he’s actually sincere about that. He usually isn’t this terrible at reading me. If he’s honestly sorting me and not just pretend sorting, he will make that super obvious.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2321, Michael Scott wrote:No, I think RCE is town and even otherwise, I like the dude enough not to want to lynch him.

Wrt to Sore Feet, Xtoxm’s AtE to me at the beginning of the game, sounded really townie. Do you think he would do that as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”