Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

So Don was Titus after all! I knew it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:31 am

Titus scumreads me in every game I'm town every time she is town. She's gone 7 for 7 I think. The one time I was scum she didn't suspect me lol.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 am

I still enjoy playing with Titus but it's like playing with a handicap because her reads are always wrong and she always gets the false positive on me.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

I am not Don. I didn't play this game at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:34 am

Post by votato »

i am not votato
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:34 am

Post by votato »

wait shit wrong account
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:35 am

It took a long time to build your alt, we get it Titus. Nobody believes your lies outside of the game though lol
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3573, Titus wrote:ABR,
I'll admit I didn't read this game
but I feel based on reading the flips and the deaths you likely lost this game, not based off skill, but your ability to work with other players.
^^^ This right here is why we don't work well together. You didn't read this for detail and just supposed I was out to get you. In reality, it's your hostile, arrogant nature that gets in the way.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:38 am

We don't work well together because you always target me, so I make your life difficult, and we tear the town apart together and inadvertently help the scum win.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't work well together because you always target me, so I make your life difficult, and we tear the town apart together and inadvertently help the scum win.
No. You make town's life difficult with your theatrics and needing to be the best slot. I don't target you until you start lording over players.

I have zero interest in actually playing with you until you learn humility. The lack of humility and hero shots is why you lost. It's an example you set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:41 am

We had eyestot and Maria dead to rights day 1. You just went after me out of nowhere, dragging 4 town votes with you and killing all the momentum the town had gained. We could have it all. You had my heart inside your hand but you played it with a beating.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't work well together because you always target me, so I make your life difficult, and we tear the town apart together and inadvertently help the scum win.
No. You make town's life difficult with your theatrics and needing to be the best slot. I don't target you until you start lording over players.

I have zero interest in actually playing with you until you learn humility. The lack of humility and hero shots is why you lost. It's an example you set.
you know that without reading obviously
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3585, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We had eyestot and Maria dead to rights day 1. You just went after me out of nowhere, dragging 4 town votes with you and killing all the momentum the town had gained. We could have it all. You had my heart inside your hand but you played it with a beating.
Again, I am not Don. I never read this game. I have no interest in playing with you, alt or otherwise. You should have faced a much longer ban than the one you did face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3586, votato wrote:

Yes, ABR and I go back years. Donald Trump is a buffoon, but more humble than a smart ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:45 am

You have it all wrong. I
minded my own business
until I was
targeted
. I cannot appease you and at the same time play to the meta that Cakez/farside/etc. expect of me when I'm town, so it's necessary for me to put on a character, which you confuse with my personality.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

Great, that has zilch to do with me. That's an ABR problem. If you can't work with varying people, that's a you problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:47 am

Post by FakeGod »

I want to see Albert B. Unrampage in a game

It would be like kuribo the white

I wonder how well he would do
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:49 am

Post by votato »

In post 3588, Titus wrote:

Yes, ABR and I go back years. Donald Trump is a buffoon, but more humble than a smart ABR.
you hear that ABR? you are literally worse than hitler.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3592, votato wrote:
In post 3588, Titus wrote:

you hear that ABR? you are literally worse than hitler.
Not what I said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:51 am

In post 3590, Titus wrote:Great, that has zilch to do with me. That's an ABR problem. If you can't work with varying people, that's a you problem.
The world doesn't revolve around conforming to your idea of a good human being. Of course I'm good at this game and I know it, my actions demonstrate it, my results prove it, and you can ask the players in this game yourself about my performance, which wasn't flawless, but also wasn't disastrous like DonCorleone's play.

I think you rather stick your head in the sand and assume that I'm at the cause of every loss everywhere. I might be a symbol of the antagonism you need to sustain your own negative feelings. You should look into that.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3594, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3590, Titus wrote:Great, that has zilch to do with me. That's an ABR problem. If you can't work with varying people, that's a you problem.
The world doesn't revolve around conforming to your idea of a good human being. Of course I'm good at this game and I know it, my actions demonstrate it, my results prove it, and you can ask the players in this game yourself about my performance, which wasn't flawless, but also wasn't disastrous like DonCorleone's play.

I think you rather stick your head in the sand and assume that I'm at the cause of every loss everywhere. I might be a symbol of the antagonism you need to sustain your own negative feelings. You should look into that.
Every player has a reason to improve after any loss. I don't know what the others could have done differently as I haven't read, but I do know you. You're trying to state that you're better than me, when I didn't even play. You create this warped fantasy that I did so you don't have to admit that you needed to change.

You're smart, but you're shitty at teamwork. It's all about you being the best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:57 am

Post by FakeGod »

I am 99% sure Titus is not DonCorleone.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:00 am

In post 1147, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 997, MariaR wrote:Please let me know what question if yours I'm not directly answering so you can stop using buzzwords. That'd be lovely
Hmm, maybe Maria is town
In post 1151, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1027, lilith2013 wrote:.... am I not allowed to have emotions while playing mafia now?
In post 1028, MariaR wrote:That's not what I'm saying and I'm pretty sure you know it.
In post 1029, lilith2013 wrote:Okay, is this better: you're calling me fake for playing emotionally
Lilith and Maria probably not aligned either?
In post 1161, DonCorleone wrote:Can we lynch ABR now?
In post 1157, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1068, farside22 wrote:Do you see mariah's pov in the post?
Nope, I’m not seeing her as posting from an informed perspective
In post 1164, DonCorleone wrote:We have 15 hrs let’s make this happen!
In post 1165, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1159, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1157, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1068, farside22 wrote:Do you see mariah's pov in the post?
Nope, I’m not seeing her as posting from an informed perspective
you think she would? or is this normally how u scumhunt looking for informed perspectives?
No, I’m saying farside is saying that she thinks mariaR’s pov is off (ie coming from an informed perspective) and I’m saying I don’t see it
In post 1178, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1177, farside22 wrote:@don: Why are you town reading maria
Yes, yes, give me a second to pull posts
In post 1184, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 956, MariaR wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] - Knightmare491, SirCakez, Firebringer, Albert B. Rampage
Knightmare491 [2] - eyestott, DonCorleone
votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22, Iconeum, chkflip
Iconeum [1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Votato has been a wagon almost all game, and I think they've made some pretty genuine posting. It also has 2 people I'm fine with voting at the moment. Shockingly, they're mostly townread (Lilth and farside) so this'll at least get someone to start talking. As for Eye, I need to go iso them because I'm pretty sure I skipped the point of the game where they posted at all.
*be mariaR
*rep into a game where your slot is under mild suspicion at best
*decide to instigate a fight with two relatively consensus townreads
*????
*PROFIT
In post 957, MariaR wrote:I actually really like eyesctott they're coming back from a break or something if I read that correctly and the tone of there posts is really light and relaxed. Like they're just kinda here ya know? I don't see any agenda in their posting. So that raises the question is scum sitting back and just letting these wagons go?

Maybe. Might I suggest a Vecna Farside or Lilth wagon in the meantime? Lets put some life into this game!
I agree with her take on the gamestate even if I more or less disagree with her reads. I think Lilith is pretty hard town now, Vecna could be scum and you’re(farside) still more on the side of town than on the side of scum when I balance it
In post 962, MariaR wrote:Lilith I feel is forcing her emotions. When I look at her iso I see so many tone shifts. That in and of itself isn't scummy. But when it looks like a pattern that's when it becomes a problem. Whenever she was pushing a scumread it got aggro and whenever it was not it went to friendly/causal. Combine that with the biggest iso in the game and I don't really see strong reasons to townread her. (I could look into her votes but I was being lazy) I think she's a fine vote because she's building up her own advantage. I could quote posts but I don't think this is really shocking info.

Farside, on the other hand, is a really popular townread and I find that super interesting! I can't really get to point A to point B with her. Like I think she has her expectations super high with certain things and not with others. The Cakez read that I brought up for example before. Also check her 2 reads lists in 411 and /781 I didn't see it at first, but really I think she's just trying to shift her gameplay to fit the currant situation. Whatever that may be. I don't see towny solving or good follow up to her scumhunting.
I think this is a really weird decision for scum to push on these two simultaneously as opposed to going for any of the like half of the slots in the game. I don’t think her Lilith take is good overall because I think Lilith has been genuinely trying to solve in ISO but I remember not thinking Lilith was that towny early and disliking her S_S push, so I can jive with Maria thinking this here
In post 988, MariaR wrote:THE DOUBLE SCUM TAG TEAM OH BABY I LOVE THIS. Live interaction is my stick lets go, sweeties,
Maria being aggressive and not appeasing
In post 997, MariaR wrote:Please let me know what question if yours I'm not directly answering so you can stop using buzzwords. That'd be lovely
Maria being sarky and not appeasing
In post 1044, MariaR wrote:See I've never dodged a question in my life. If there's ever a question I don't wanna answer I'll tell you. So if you think I dodged a question point it out to me. Saying people dodge questions and thinking no one is gonna bring it up is stupid that's like mafia 101. Just because you're not satisfied with the answer you're given does not mean someone is dodging.
Maria being aggressive again. Like I said, I think Maria being ~*sweet*~ is probably a reasonably strong indicator that she’s scum and I wouldn’t describe her play as ~*sweet*~ here
In post 1190, DonCorleone wrote:viewtopic.php?t=82590&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Look how measured and reasonable Maria is in this game

Now compare and contrast with her this game and where she’s pushed
In post 1194, DonCorleone wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81773&f=150&st=0&sk=t&s ... er_sort=Go

MariaR being fundamentally quite nice and reasonable, lazily tunnelling her “scumreads” without really bothering to explain them, she flipped scum
In post 1195, DonCorleone wrote:viewtopic.php?t=80240&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

MariaR being aggressive/abrasive, pushing her SRs from early on and explaining them as she goes

She flipped town
In post 1207, DonCorleone wrote:Agree that Maria should not be locked as town but I think based on her posting so far she’s an inferior lynch to any of (ABR, eyestott, knightmare, Vecna, cakez?, S_S?)
In post 1214, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1207, DonCorleone wrote:Agree that Maria should not be locked as town but I think based on her posting so far she’s an inferior lynch to any of (ABR, eyestott, knightmare, Vecna, cakez?, S_S?)
This is basically PoE btw

I think all of

Fire, Lilith, Maria, chkflip, votato have done things that make them unlikely scum

I feel less confident on Icon and farside but I think they’re still more on the townside of things, they’re in my re-ISO again list

S_S seemed town early on but I want to check him too

Cakez has been pretty forgettable so I’d like to re-ISO him later too

All of the remaining 4 (ABR, eyestott, Knightmare, Vecna) haven’t really been doing much, Vecna more than the others

So narrowing it down narrowing it down I’d probably say that the ideal atm is (ABR, eyestott, Knightmare) but idk if I trust there to be two scum who are completely lurking it out which means that if it’s ABR +1 of the two lurkers then in my more towards null pile is probs the final scum
In post 1320, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1315, Vecna wrote:Same how she called out an unsubstantiated scumread on me, got slapped around, then proceeding to try and buddy me while leaving her vote on me.
Did you read me towncasing Maria?
In post 1592, DonCorleone wrote:Maria is probably town. Cakez could be scum here trying to defend me because he thinks I'm going down and wants to be on the right side of things.
In post 1672, DonCorleone wrote:I'll self-vote right now if ABR agrees to self-vig on pain of a guaranteed D2 lynch after I flip town.
This is why town lost. With some other minor factors as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

Don used a meta argument Day 1.

That alone should disqualify him as being me. Lol.

I get it. You need someone to blame. Start looking for that in all of your games because the meta is teamwork.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:06 am

I win more than I lose.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”