noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by noobs »

(Need to keep in mind that no game result by end of the scheduled period is a mafia win according to the advertisment though I can't see it mentioned again in the OP (?) so we can't take
too
long per day phase, having a longer D1 and then shorter phases after that probably smart, also odds are very high this is 7-2, can't see anything else really fitting (Advertisement lists this as no third parties and 8-1 would be idiotic and anything 6-3 etc would be pretty scum sided), will hopefully/likely be the end of my tryharding since I promised Gemma a trolling and fun game).

Vote: Tree & Birb

In post 34, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:Oh shit, I didn't realize there's a regfan hydra in the game. I guess I will sign my posts for the free townread, though I shouldn't need to sign this one.
Should be able to work out all of your posts without signing even, but yeah, if you could would be nice. Haven't had a chance to play with you (or at all) in a while, was hyped when I saw you in the playerlist.

- The real noob
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 34, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:Oh shit, I didn't realize there's a regfan hydra in the game. I guess I will sign my posts for the free townread, though I shouldn't need to sign this one.
Is this the joke because he townreads you regardless of your alignment lol
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 43, rushing roulette wrote:VOTE: noobs
Look, here's what's going to happen:

We're going to lynch someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we're right

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably [player] if he's a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other shit may or may not happen and we'll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about

It's hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn't actually going to start for the better part of 96 hours, and having [player] act like he's all clever for voting me because there's a 25% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it's insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 41, Almost Chara wrote:this mechanic reminds me of Inception mafia, but it's of course much tinier and much easier to handle, i think.

i only accepted Almost's invite because i wanted something low stress, so expect me to let him do all of the work until i inevitably feel bad about that. night all.
a) this comparison is like, really awkward and wrong and I don't quite get how that came about as a natural thought to you when all you got was essentially "lol you're a townie" in your inbox, please explain

b) something something self-conscious reads

Vote: Chara
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 26, Pine wrote:Ego!
Hi Pine

How do you feel about playing in a game with me again

I mean

I am town this time

Idk about you

But if you're mafia you can't feel good about your chances

How do you feel about your chances
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 48, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:
Is this the joke because he townreads you regardless of your alignment lol
The joke is that he's sufficiently good at reading me that if he doesn't townread me I get to BoP him ^_^

Not super impressed by your slot's posting yet tbh though. I look forward to being impressed.
Lol.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by noobs »

Regfan and I are laughing at you and at the same time I am laughing at him and none of you have any idea why and it's great

I think it's p p p scummy that your approach here is what it is, rather than you know, displaying any concern over getting duped by us, or treating us in a way that actually makes any sense
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 52, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:
In post 52, noobs wrote:rather than you know, displaying any concern over getting duped by us,
I do believe you've been misreading my posts.
I do believe I've not!
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 54, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:I guess we're just at an impasse, then.

A shame.
Naw, it just means we lynch you.

Vote: implosion et al
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by noobs »

Ooh Ircher is in this game hi Ircher!!!
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by noobs »

almost chara is town!!!!!!!!!!
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by noobs »

I think if you were mafia your comment earlier about Almost taking the reigns would have been an excuse to avoid producing content, but you followed it up almost immediately with content, so I think that first post from you was genuine and I think it makes what you've just posted more genuine at the same time.

Also, I think your reaction to the Inception thing was good and your explanation about what you found similar mechanically makes sense. I think your reactions to both our posts that you talked about feel genuine and not really the type of approach that I think comes from you as mafia there.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by noobs »

Just wanted to post that Nancys not the only one with qualms with the MMG's posting so far (Specifically Implosions posts), I've dropped a bunch of thoughts I have on them with her (Since I won't be around much in the next ~12-16 hours) and I'd rather we didn't go into it too much until we actually get some more posting/responses from them and others have checked in since I don't want to minimise the focus this early on, marathon game or not.

@Chara - Later is better for us too, the '96 hours post' was a copy-pasta meme type thing that Nancy posted.

- the worst head
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by noobs »

Also strongly agree with (Probably have a stronger one than nancy tbqh) the town read on Chara, have a weaker one on Aristatly mostly based on garbage reasons. Bout all I've got so far.

- the ugly one
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 67, noobs wrote:Also strongly agree with (Probably have a stronger one than nancy tbqh) the town read on Chara, have a weaker one on Aristatly mostly based on garbage reasons. Bout all I've got so far.

- the ugly one
Heh, I don't think you do, am pretty much done sorting the slot entirely barring something major
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by noobs »

Regfan: "I'm not going to go easy on you"
nancy: "lmao"

Currently um, 133 Regfan, 185 nancy
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by noobs »

GET SPELTERED
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by noobs »

I am officially a better drunk
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by noobs »

wait I forgot the score, this is important, 286-216
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by noobs »

h u m i l i a t i o n
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:36 am

Post by noobs »

In post 81, Auscher wrote:Not a huge fan of noobs posting. I also kinda want to just nuke the 4-head monstronsity that is MMG.

Also, we should Lynch before 3:00 PM EDT today to make sure we have enough time for other days. (expired on 2018-07-05 14:59:46) to lynch.
I'm guessing this isn't Ircher

Also, lolno
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:46 am

Post by noobs »

I am townreading you pretty comfortably off that post though so that's good
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:52 am

Post by noobs »

Actually nah my reasoning has holes nevermind
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:35 am

Post by noobs »

Just got to work and catching up.

Actually like and agree with most of Recks thoughts in , the Almost Chara/Birb/Aristaly ones are exactly where I am/was at then, would like to talk with Nancy a bit about that slot later.

Really like a lot of Ausukas , lots of little parts of it come across fairly genuine and I kind of think the continuation of the "Please, we need to focus on the deadline" type thing from Ircher in makes the earlier comment re; it from him look better in that it's less an off-hand thing he's throwing out and moreso a pressing concern for him.
In post 85, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:Hello my name is T-Bone and I understand 0% of this post
In post 93, rushing roulette wrote:This felt like an overreaction to my naked vote
In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:Post 46: Someone voted you in RVS. So what? It looks even worse if you truly believe in the 1st paragraph (with a hydra name like yours, guess who fits the description).
Jesus christ, this is why I hate MS, people are incapable of thinking anything through or even reading, have mentioned it already but by Nancy that's been posted more than a dozen times throughout several different mafia sites (ie. here and here) it's a meme/joke post, not something she's actually written.

In post 106, Auscher wrote:1. 82 by Noobs: "I'm guessing this isn't Ircher" (while quoting 81 by Auscher) --> What makes you think that?
You'll have to wait for Nancy to wake up to answer this one.
In post 106, Auscher wrote:2. 84 by Noobs: "Actually nah my reasoning has holes nevermind" --> Elaborate?
Checked the thread while I was with my GF and saw Nancy posted a town read on you in and messaged her saying that I was ehhh about the town read since I had a few concerns with your . Explained to her that I thought your "We should lynch soon" type thing while maintaining your vote on what looks like a semi-RVS vote over two people you list concerns with felt unnatural. And mainly that in the world where MMG is town here I can see plenty of scum motivation/agenda in the "Push game forward when there's possible TvT violence, state scum read on both but not actually take an outright stance on it", she agreed and then made .

- The silly head
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:40 am

Post by noobs »

Unvote, Vote: Tree and Birb

Yeahhhh, the more I look over from them the more I dislike the pop in type focus on something that's fairly useless rather than commenting on any of the real topics going on.

Nancy can move this if she likes, especially since I'd told her that was her slot to read (lol) but happy here for now.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:@noobs: Aren't you being a bit melodramatic and overreacting with posts &
Me, melodramatic? Never!!
In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:Post : Someone voted you in RVS. So what? It looks even worse if you truly believe in the 1st paragraph (with a hydra name like yours, guess who fits the description).
You would think the "[player]" bits would tip people off that it was copypasta but no, lmao
In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:L Do you even know what Chara's talking about? We played a game called Inception (based on the movie) and it had a "game deadline" rather than "day deadline" just like this one. The difference is it had much more complicated mechanics and several threads with different specific mechanics to each.
I actually had no idea the game had that mechanic. I know it as the Varsoon game with a million qts and sub qts and nightmares and things
In post 94, Almost Chara wrote:I'ma do nancy a favour here (I dunno Reg) and pretend this was an attempt to get us out of RVS real quick (which is a town move).
Regfan: "push the game pls i want content to read"
nancy: like magic, she works
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by noobs »

Ftr Almost, Regfan is like, a boring, robotic version of me, with worse reads. I dunno if that helps
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 97, Auscher wrote:Okay so I'm here properly. I agree with Ircher that we need to seriously consider vote consolidation, but not necessarily in 3 hours.

Almost Chara and MMG are town. Hydra lol is medicore and I expect more and better content from Mylo. I like noobs I think? Kneejerk reaction is that I still like a roulette vote but I don't know how Ircher feels about it.
In post 82, noobs wrote:
In post 81, Auscher wrote:Not a huge fan of noobs posting. I also kinda want to just nuke the 4-head monstronsity that is MMG.

Also, we should Lynch before 3:00 PM EDT today to make sure we have enough time for other days. (expired on 2018-07-05 14:59:46) to lynch.
I'm guessing this isn't Ircher

Also, lolno
That was Ircher actually.

-Ausuka

I mean, on one level Ircher putting that timer down makes sense from him but... what?
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 99, Hydra lol wrote:
In post 96, rushing roulette wrote:

Also this post is "let's lynch someone, and quickly" is quite scummy.
not really
i can see town mindset behind it
Share with the class
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 106, Auscher wrote:1. by Noobs: "I'm guessing this isn't Ircher" (while quoting by Auscher) -->
What makes you think that?

2. by Noobs: "Actually nah my reasoning has holes nevermind" -->
Elaborate?

~Ircher
uh. the post was... below level? for you

I don't really want to talk about the 2nd thing until hydra lol shares with the class because I am 100% sure if they are mafia they will just parrot what I say

Vote: Hydra lol

Do thing.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 108, noobs wrote:

Yeahhhh, the more I look over from them the more I dislike the pop in type focus on something that's fairly useless rather than commenting on any of the real topics going on.

Nancy can move this if she likes, especially since I'd told her that was her slot to read (lol) but happy here for now.
It's p bad

Don't really understand what he's doing here if he's town

Don't entirely think making that ignoring everything else in thread and making only that post is his approach as mafia this game though
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by noobs »

Wait, is that Chickadee

That would make sense

Hummmm
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by noobs »

Nodding along with all of Recks , is pretty much where I'm at with the Birb slot.

- the head that does this
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by noobs »

This is the part where we talk about how it makes sense for implosion's posts to be terrible if he just didn't care because lolmarathon
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by noobs »

I'm bored but I don't want to talk about reasoning or make a seriouswords post. Have a readlist

noobs (nancy + Regfan)
Almost Chara (Almost50 + Chara)

Auscher (Ausuka + Ircher)

Make Mafiascum Great (T-Bone + PenguinPower + xRECKONERx + implosion)
Aristaly (Aristophanes + Taly)

rushing roulette (randomidget + BulletNLynchproof)
Not_Mafia

Hydra lol (Myloninja13 + Invisibility)

Tree and Birb (Pine + Chickadee)

@Mod can you generously prod Hydra lol plspls
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by noobs »

Hi Chickadee

Remember how I soulread you town in 1 post in our last game together

Well

I soulread you mafia in 1 post in this game

How does this make you feel
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 123, fur hydra wrote:
In post 121, noobs wrote:@Mod can you generously prod Hydra lol plspls
votecount 1.063 players voting for noobs (Almost Chara, rushing roulette, Hydra lol)
2 players voting for Hydra lol (Make Mafiascum Great, noobs)
1 player voting Make Mafiascum Great (Aristaly)
1 player voting for rushing roulette (Auscher)
1 player voting for Aristaly (Tree and Birb)

1 player not voting (Not_Mafia)

with 9 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

mod notes: I prodded them and I also prodded rushing roulette since they haven't posted in even longer. I will prod players if asked but cannot guarantee that I will pay 100% attention to player activity if not asked, so don't be afraid to ask!
Thank

Prodding NM would be nice also

Goodmodding
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 128, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:
In post 126, noobs wrote:Prodding NM would be nice also
You expect something game changing to come from his posting?
I do not

From NM, I expect nothing

I do hope, though
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 133, Tree and Birb wrote:
In post 124, noobs wrote:Hi Chickadee

Remember how I soulread you town in 1 post in our last game together

Well

I soulread you mafia in 1 post in this game

How does this make you feel
That's fine. We're all wrong from time to time.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by noobs »

Chickadee, do you have reads or things you would like to talk about to help us read your alignment and solve the game?
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by noobs »

Hydra lol pls

Ircher pls
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 138, Hydra lol wrote:IM GOING TO SLEEP
Why did you join this game
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by noobs »

That's an incredibly scummy vote.

So many slots need to die this game, the only people I'm comfortable calling town atm are Chara/Reckhydra.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by noobs »

You should actually explain Ircher because uh, I don't really get what on earth you are doing and you're making me feel stupid
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by noobs »

(Needing to lynch =/= needing to lynch
anyone
for the sake of getting a lynch through).

And I don't think it's genuinely possible for you to have read the thread here and actually think we're the spot where you're hitting scum.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 146, Auscher wrote:
In post 143, noobs wrote:Hydra lol pls

Ircher pls
They have 1 vote.

Obviously, you shouldn't self-vote, so that's not a scum claim.
~Ircher
...?
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by noobs »

Eh, slots town, just fucking atrocious and unable to even read words.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by noobs »

Richer, 46 was a fucking copy pasted posted, not a serious one. It's a meme, this has been said multiple times already.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by noobs »

Beyond idiotic, pushing lynched through for a made up schedule rather than actuallu aiming g for scum makes no sense, the worst part is I think you're town and doing it too.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by noobs »

I'm going into a meeting and can't post anymore.

If someone drops the hammer murder them and bird tomorrow / the day after. Never lynch reck or chara.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by noobs »

Know Nancy wanted to try and get something from Hydra lol before moving but this slots pretty much always scum here.

Unvote, Vote: Bird
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 108, noobs wrote:

In post 117, Make Mafiascum Great wrote:
In post 104, Almost Chara wrote:why are Tree and Birb kind of suspicious from those two RVS posts, Reck?
Short answer, gut

Long answer:

The RVS thing was voting Aristaly with a heart, which I'm immediately skeptical of because if you want to get into Ari/Taly's blind spot you do it with sickening sweetness like that.

Then another post, immediately, with no context or prompting, is to "jokingly" propose a policy lynch on us. It strikes me as off, because the RVS vote was already made. So either it was like a second RVS target which is weird, or it was haha jk but no seriously let's do this which is scum-motivated, or it was based on something from the TWO posts we had so far (which was a RVS vote for Ari and commenting on signing posts).

The only other Tree & Birb post after that is non-game related theory speculation where they step in to jump on the easy disagree w/ rushing roulette's post about pushing quickly being scummy. That exchange looks like RR is earnest (because scum would be more likely to have thought out the idea of letting the clock run out) while T&B are trying to score easy town points with theory bullshit that doesn't actually require any risk or firm reads/stances on their part
You could...actually read the game and peoples posts you know?
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by noobs »

Please don't tell me we just lynched
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by noobs »

I really don't like Ari's posting
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by noobs »

Anyway I don't have time to say anything am hanging out with my girlfriend

Chara and Ircher are town

We should have lynched Hydra lol
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by noobs »

Kill Ari tomorrow if we're not here
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by noobs »

Vote: Ari
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by noobs »

not really
What.

Did.

You.

Mean.

By.

This.
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by noobs »

Oh you responded already lmao
In post 164, Hydra lol wrote:
In post 113, noobs wrote:

not really
Share with the class
Town likes for town to not lose the game
Uh. This makes no sense. Whatever.

Ircher I townread you basically because I didn't think mafia would ever post something that bad as their first post, Regfan disagreed, I conceded
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by noobs »

Ugh I'm tilted at my hydra partner and I don't want to play
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 221, Hydra lol wrote:Hi guys, this is the other head of 'Hydra lol' here!
Hi

What do you think about the shitty lynch that just happened
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by noobs »

In post 224, Hydra lol wrote:Also, I'm going to check if I think Ausuka/Ircher is town, then probably going to sheep them for now.
Um

You're going to check if you think they're town

And you're probably going to sheep them

So... have you made up your mind about their alignment already or no?
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by noobs »

why do you think these things
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 am

Post by noobs »

i'm done with this game

regfan can keep posting if he wants to keep posting

bye
noobs
noobs
Townie
noobs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by noobs »

I think Nancy has stopped playing and I'm spending the weekend with my Gf so don't really have a lot of time (or any) to devote to this, will do a real quick go through and maybe try and post some thoughts later tonight.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”