They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

some1 ping me on discord when this starts im going to be watching jojos lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 15, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:???

how did u lose my /in
I ate it ... :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 29, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i demand my number 1 position back that koba has unfairly stolen.
:)
too bad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

itd be nice to hit a nice odd count of 7 or 9
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first VOTE: pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim investigative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

daycop: shellyc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because i copped you in universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a town dayvig can be scum in the other universe and instant shooting implies that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

perfect time to win in universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 99, Isis wrote:DkKoba why haven't you claimed results yet
im trying to figure out what the result means
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what does "alien" mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNIVERSE A GANG
UNIVERSE A GANG
UNIVERSE A GANG
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

apparently alien is a sucm faction according to my research so

VOTE: shellyc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 134, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 132, Ydrasse wrote:fine. fine. enjoy your silly little games in universe a
this might be a scum-claim
probably is town in universe B. i would feel bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 146, shellyc wrote:in universe A, i am a town archangel. i protect from kills made by mafia.

in universe B, I am a town all-in-1 tracker lookout (watcher) cop doc
this is false
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 153, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VC to do A

shellyc
(6) - Pooky, Ydrasse, DkKoba, Isis, N, Jumbles
Jumbles
(1) - Hectic
Isis
(2) - shellyc, Jumbles
thats hammer lol?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its my universe A role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i can explain why i did that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am town in universe A and scum in universe B. I scumread shelly in universe A. I am a town wifom cop? something abvout if the target could choose their alignment or something. my result was that they couldnt.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i nightkilled dsjtr in universe B bc I scumread him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait i mixed up N's and dsjtr's role PMs xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse are u saying we cant win in either universe together?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im confused
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but im still willing to win in universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(i will blitz if i can win in universe B sorry :c)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hectic which universe should i win in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my partner in universe B nightkilled N the mafia in universe A as a vig so theres that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 207, Hectic wrote:which universe are you town in, DkKoba
A!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 211, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont think koba is town in any universe besides they claimed a fake daycop result

VOTE: Koba
i was trying to secure a good position to win in both universes ok :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already explained my role in universe A is some weird thing called a wifom cop lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me recheck my role pm ill try to reexplain it. kinda wrote it off as useless
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because i was playing my scum wincon for universe B :3 while also scumhunting for universe A scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

3D chess!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt believe she was town in both universes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im an alien in universe B so it looks like B was a multiball
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i didnt have a daycop i was lying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i checked numbers btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky did u get any night actiosn for universe B?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i think nora is afk fully so i think we're at an impasse.

ydrasse is my scum partner in universe B.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

numbers is jan in universe A
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lame
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nora should have been modkilled/removed as soon as she didnt pick up her role pm kinda dumb
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”