They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

/in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

pre game question: if the chosen VT is eliminated does town just win, or does the mafia's vote just not work on that VT?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

like say chosen VT selfs and then the other VT votes them -> what happens?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah damn there go my fun self vote strat :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh no worries - i will be getting my car inspected in that case, will also take about a half hour or so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

I cc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: dkkoba sike im playing with fire
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh yall started wo me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yall quiet all of a sudden huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah we've been posting in scum chat this whole time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Damnit i thought you shaded gyp bc he was ur target lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I wanted to clear myself
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

Target meaning you needed to get them voted instead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

F
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”