They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

/in
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im intoxicated so no mechs only vibes
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who wants to hydra
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

have i hydrad with anyone on the PL b4
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

OKA GUILTY
VOTE: oka
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 47, Korina wrote:as a note, there is compulsive yeeting. if nobody has any votes, i pick at random
let us no lim :evil: :evil: :evil:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 50, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm cult
ok cult me tonight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #7) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@everyone out report pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:oops: tfw im the only red check thus far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all of people who checked me: why me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my brain is actually melting but oka is scumvibes rn based on their intro post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is chat mafia koba rn - i only play by vibes and TONE yall aint getting forum mafia koba here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 83, OkaPoka wrote:ari slowest to claim
do u think ari knows how dethy works and waited to claim after all other checks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me iso ari rq
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf nvm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

COOK GUILTY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im either insane or para
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #18) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a scumread within those that talked so far and also continued from d1 but ill wait for all reports to come out b4 i vote it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 114, Cook wrote:herosolve: koba and imaginality
how'd you know i was about to bus :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: imaginality
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: STD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #22) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #23) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 94, DkKoba wrote:maf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #24) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we killed oka cuz he was the only one who knew the mech game :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #25) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 141, OkaPoka wrote:cant believe u killed me
there was a 100% chance of you figuring out i was faking reports d2 lol

also i was srs about the chat mafia thing, i was playing my "town" chat mafia game here :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 146, Save The Dragons wrote:i've played dethy when you were born what is this 'only one who knew the mech game' i'm just wasted right now
i was born in 96 so :P

i did play a ton of dethy on epicmafia during graveyard hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #27) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 151, Korina wrote:two scum is broken and this proves it
if u let town no lim it woulda been fine xDD
retired

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”