uPick Anything (1 pick!) [9:00 PM EST, July 4] 4 slots!

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

a couple minutes in a marathon is like a year in a real game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Not really, no. People are pretty desperate to just hammer before the deadline in these games.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah but a couple minutes is more than enough time to go hey everyone vote x

regardless, you didnt increase your odds of not getting lynched by doing what you did, you just made it so we had to make a choice between you and him
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I knew I was being lynched regardless. I was making my scumread hated. What part of that don't you get?

Also like, by gladiating someone saying "hey everyone go vote x" is exactly what I was doing.

I really try not to be too argumentative but like, I'm right.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah except youre not

you werent "being lynched regardless" and you forced us to vote between you and someone we didn't necessarily want to lynch, which was pretty much always going to result in your own lynch unless you picked a not dumb target
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry for having a scumread on someone you didn't, dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im just saying you didn't exactly give anyone much choice so it's not like your action helped your cause if you wanted to not get lynched

at least if the day played out naturally youd have had a chance (even if you think that chance is slim)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 953, Nahdia wrote:
I was making my scumread hated. What part of that don't you get?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Should I quote it again with larger text and a more garish color or have you finally wrapped your head around my role?

-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

look, moron, you gladiating him didn't help anything and if your defense to it is "i wanted to make a scum read hated" (which isn't even smart in a normal game, let alone a marathon game), then you're truly a fucking idiot

like, it's a marathon, so hehe, fun and games, but if we're delving into theory here, you are objectively fucking wrong. and you're fucking stupid if you think otherwise. in no world was doing what you did a good play from a pro-town perspective and you really have no strategic understanding of mafia if you can't understand a point as simple as this
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

lmao

-Zaphkael, 2020
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by hiplop »

postie prob would have died if you didnt gladiate
third best scummer of all time
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

postie was a townread of mine. i wanted SK or MURDERCAT.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”