The Venting Chamber

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's no such thing as ADD, so no medication is going to do anything good except maybe some surface behavioral shit that will just totally mess up the brainchemistry and make things harder for him

remove artificial colors and additives from his diet, teach him methods of focus and meditation, I don't know how old he is, but know it's not normal to put growing active kids in a seat for 8 consecutive hours and expect them to take it sitting down
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 24, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 13, drealmerz7 wrote:there's no such thing as ADD, so no medication is going to do anything good except maybe some surface behavioral shit that will just totally mess up the brainchemistry and make things harder for him
My wife's DSM V manual pages 31-35 says you are full of shit. Don't talk about things you clearly are not educated on.
"IT'S TRUE I READ IT SOMEWHERE!" - not really looking to argue, but that's one of the shittiest "you're wrong" arguments ever!

DDT is totally safe!!!

I suppose next you'll demand I prove the falsehood
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

the arrogance of doctors, nurses, the entire medical field, in general, is disgusting

and then it ripples, spouses, partners, friends presume to assert that because someone they know is 'in the field' they are also an authority by proxy

and to further it, anyone who isn't "in the field" regardless of what they've learned in life through experience and practical applications gets poopood by ^ (enter the entire false debunking of traditional medicine dating back thousands and thousands of years by modern medicine)

and western civilization is sicker (mentally and physically) than any time any civilization has ever been in history
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it follows logically

I cured warts and a corn I'd had for 10 years with 3 months use of holy basil extract

and millions of people with millions more examples over thousands of years

it's annoying how people disregard that western medicine is very much (not in every regard, but in lots of instances) a bastardization of traditional medicine - wtf do you think use of morphine comes from? roots in traditional medicine

and much much more

-

MattP, curious, did you eat candy, soda, junk food as a kid?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

sheepification successful, thank you adderall!

I know a good number of people who claim adderall really fucked them for the long term and are still suffering the consequences

these "behavioral disorders" are simply a sign that modern society doesn't account for the large variety that is life

"everyone must be like this and if you're not something is wrong!"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 32, MattP wrote:
In post 30, drealmerz7 wrote:MattP, curious, did you eat candy, soda, junk food as a kid?
That's a folks tale.
can you answer the question?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ftr I know people who have removed artificial dyes and flavors and chemical preservatives from their children's diets and the children's behavior changes drastically

from the sort of kid described in the "classic ADD" diagnosis, to peacable children, completely changed

chemicals fuck with brain chemistry which impact behavior - it's pretty basic
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 35, MattP wrote:
In post 34, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 32, MattP wrote:
In post 30, drealmerz7 wrote:MattP, curious, did you eat candy, soda, junk food as a kid?
That's a folks tale.
can you answer the question?
I'm not answering your question because it's a bad question but thank you for checking in again to see if I would
no question is a bad question when trying to figure out what causes problems

sounds more like you fear another truth than the one you've told your self
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

fucking people claiming they found the fucking answer when they don't even know the fucking problem
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

mattp, the guy who only knows how to converse with someone who has the same thoughts as he does
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 42, Majiffy wrote:
In post 30, drealmerz7 wrote: I cured warts and a corn I'd had for 10 years with 3 months use of holy basil extract
Warts will sometimes go away if left untreated. Just because you rubbed *something* on a wart means you treated it
I had the warts for 15 years, actually, and they'd gotten slowly worse and worse over the years (even spreading to a 2nd digit that was constantly rubbing on it)

I didn't rub anything on them, I consumed holy basil extract

3 months after I started taking it, the warts were completely gone, as was my corn that I'd had for 10
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

people born after 1990 are 4x more likely to get cancer than people born before 1990

-

ohman, Lycan, it's nice to hear other left-handers having similar/the same experiences - the smudging! there are some pens that don't smudge as much as others but then no erasing and you're still probably going to get some smudge

I'm mostly ambidextrous, but my left hand is slightly dominant - my handwriting is atrocious with either hand but slightly less atrocious with the left, and for a lot of life people (teachers) wanted to make issues out of it or whatever and I simply ignored it all and am better off for that because I knew I had to do what worked best for me, and that was being able to get my thoughts out faster, not have them stifled for the sake of others ease of reading. I wanted to type my assignments starting in 1st grade but wasn't allowed.

the left and right sides of the brain DO function differently, and right-brainers (right brain 'controls' the left side of the body, leftbrain 'controls' right) are more creative - perhaps he simply needs to take up something creative as an outlet for that energy AND as a way to teach his brain to focus more ? Does he have interest in musical instruments? Drawing? writing?
balance among all things

Return to “General Discussion”