Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #2023 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Korina »

Hi, I'm Korina. I go by Kor.
I play mafia and do decently, I guess.

I just felt like posting this here. I'll actually post something that tells you who I am when I get my GTKAS thread.

Really this is just an ego post
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #2072 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Korina »

In post 2071, FLUFFY WHITE SHEEP wrote:I AM NOT SHEEPSAYSMEEP
???
This seems a bit out of the blue...
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #2184 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Korina »

Can you prove that you’re actually a real person and not three dogs in a trench coat?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #2485 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 2481, patchwork wrote: i didn't know this existed
hiya
i'm patchwork, but you can call me patch/patches. i'm 19 and kinda dead inside
pronouns are they/them
im a student rn and kinda dying in school because my motivation has also died but it's ok !! used to play mafia a lot back when i was in 8th-10th grade and a couple of my friends from the old mafia group got back together at around 2021-2022 when we were transitioning back to covid and we played some mafia over discord, it was pretty wild but also a fun experience for new-to-university-needing-a-break me.
found out about ms from one of them, so here i am! it's been a while since i've played very chonky forum mafia but it's a fun experience so far! glad to be here
Did you ever play Mindnight a lot because this seems similar to the old group I was in before it fell apart
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B