ITT female scummers talk about their periods - KEEP OUT

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Brandi »

Wow, thats ironic considering this morning....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Brandi »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
Brandi wrote:Wow, thats ironic considering this morning....
It's on purpose, girlfriend.
Not sure what you mean by that ^^; I'm kind of disappointed though, I really did come in here expecting to
complain about
discuss periods and PMS.

But in regards to what the thread is actually about, I really can't formulate a proper opinion because I haven't played any games yet. I've read through a few previous games, however. None with any indication on what you're referring to though... I suppose I need to do more reading~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Brandi »

elvis_knits wrote:I had a chorus teacher in middle school who called me "OB" because of my initials.

It's cool to be called a brand of tampon when you're in seventh grade.
my initials are BM =o!

I wouldn't know tampon brand names, seeing as how I don't use them. (They scare me away with their potential to be discomforting...) I suppose some could argue that pads feel like diapers though...

One thing I really hate about periods is, I've missed out on a TON of swimming opportunities. :(

I wonder if any of the female players on this site have been affected by their periods during game play and because of such caused them to act differently in their postings....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Brandi »

I was in a Christian school for 2 years of middle school, not much fun at all considering I had no female friends my age =/

And Hmmm... maybe Ill try tampons then, I never knew you could swim with them x.x; Ive always just been really scared of them because:
I dont like the idea of things going inside of me... I don't want them to pop anything :(
Not sure if that is a reasonable fear or not. My mom never tried to inform me or help me out with anything. :oops:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Brandi »

Jelly wrote:I HATE my periods, I swear they want to kill me...

I'm scared of tampons too. :lol:
Im not the only one!

I think the only person who hates my period as much as I do is my BOYFRIEND. Since I can get CRAZZZZZZZZZY :twisted:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Brandi »

Sarcastro wrote:
Brandi wrote:

Im not the only one!

I think the only person who hates my period as much as I do is my BOYFRIEND. Since I can get CRAZZZZZZZZZY :twisted:
Odds are that you only do because you believe you will. Most women don't actually get PMS; they're just conditioned to expect it.
Actually I do get PMS. I know what you are saying and it is definitely true in many instances. However, when its almost time for my period, my emotions DO get out of hand. I'm usually much calmer during my period than right before my period. Its not just that I get depressed or angry, I also can get really excitedly happy, among other things.

I have been working towards controlling it though. Its not as if I try to use PMS as an excuse for my actions. Whenever I realize whats going on, I try to keep on my toes, and try to figure out why I feel the way I do about certain things so that I don't blow up and I don't go on emotional rampages. I can't always control it, but I definitely try to...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Tue May 13, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Brandi »

EEP! I don't get violent at all! XD I just argue about retarded stuff that I normally wouldn't argue about, or take offense to every little thing thats said to me. Usually my boyfriend knows that I'M PMSing before I do, because I don't keep up with the dates ^^;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Brandi »

Sarcastro wrote:
Brandi wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:
Brandi wrote:

Im not the only one!

Odds are that you only do because you believe you will. Most women don't actually get PMS; they're just conditioned to expect it.
Actually I do get PMS. I know what you are saying and it is definitely true in many instances. However, when its almost time for my period, my emotions DO get out of hand. I'm usually much calmer during my period than right before my period. Its not just that I get depressed or angry, I also can get really excitedly happy, among other things.

I have been working towards controlling it though. Its not as if I try to use PMS as an excuse for my actions. Whenever I realize whats going on, I try to keep on my toes, and try to figure out why I feel the way I do about certain things so that I don't blow up and I don't go on emotional rampages. I can't always control it, but I definitely try to...
Look, I know that nobody likes to be told that something is "in their head", and I obviously can't say with certainly whether your symptoms are "imagined" (and I realise they obviously wouldn't feel "imagined" to you), but the fact that you only list the signs of PMS that are most played up in our cultural (the emotional ones) is a bit telling.

I don't mean to start an argument about it, and if you feel sure that your symptoms are not psychological, that's fine. It's just that it's a very human thing to think that it might be in other people's heads, but it's real for you, and it's important to recognise the fallibility of the brain.

More people are self-conscious about their dandruff than actually have dandruff, after all.
My boyfriend can most definitely vouch for me on the fact that I actually do have PMS. I have TRIED TO TELL MYSELF that it was all in my head. Honestly I have. But the fact remains that I DO have PMS and I just have to deal with it.

I only listed the EMOTIONAL points BECAUSE I feel its a bit inappropriate to list everything else that happens when I get PMS. =/

Ill list a few things though:

I have trouble getting to sleep right away when I have PMS, even if I'm sleepy.... I get a bit of acne (usually my skin is clear) I crave very odd foods, My body gets really sore (usually my legs and arms and er... ) I tend to have constant headaches and I also don't concentrate as well as per normal.
But yes I also get aggressive, and depressed. More so I just get angry than depressed though.

You can tell me its in my head if you want to, but you really have no true basis to make such a claim. You haven't known me long enough to determine such. If you did, you would be able to easily determine when I'm acting myself, and when I'm just PMSing.

For me, the PMS comes out of no where.

I don't expect it.
Neither does my boyfriend.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Tue May 13, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Brandi »

a lot of people simply don't understand the psychology of their own minds and refuse to accept that their perceptions could be incorrect.
I am definitely one of those people. ;) I'm quite the opposite.

I'm very much not conditioned by the media at all. PMS, among many other things, is something that I had to figure out all on my own. Even after my first period started I didn't even know what the acronym stood for. I've lived a very sheltered life and the only real way I learned about PMS was through the internet. After I had learned about it, I was able to understand why I got so emotional the way I did at times, among other issues....

But anyway, don't worry, I take no offense. I'm too exhausted and sore to get riled up at the moment. At first it seemed like you weren't trying to cause anything like that, but your second post led me to believe otherwise. Its fine though, really.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

Claus wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Actually they don't hurt if they're in far enough (I can go much further here to gross out the guys, but I will restrain myself).
Heh, I dare you to gross me out with gynaecological stuff. Silly female supremacists.

(I really don't know why some people see periods and stuff as nasty)
Well talking about it shouldn't really be all that gross, but if you've ever been to a girls high school and walked into a stall and saw period blood all over the toiled seat with a tampon floating in the toilet and blood footprints on the ground, it might make you a bit uneasy... (This has happened multiple times, I feel sorry for the janitors....)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Tue May 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

Claus wrote:Nah. Try harder :-)

BTW... bloody footprints? Did you step on the menstrual blood??? Even if it was trickling down the legs it wouldn't make neat footprints.
I really don't know. It wasnt my blood, I just happened to be looking for a clean stall and that is what I saw in the bathroom. Times like that I wish I had a camera. Scenes like that are just disgusting to look at, not really to talk about :B
So...you're running the basic female program. Where does the PMS come into it?
Did you completely over look when I said "
stuff that I normally wouldn't argue about
"?? I am not like that on a normal basis. I also mentioned other issues other than emotional ones that happen during my PMS. ^^;
I am deeply disturbed that Brandi is taking it seriously.
Well my period actually started today and this was the first thread that I really looked at :P So I found it Ironic and decided to be serious about it. Especially since its been whats annoying me the most.

Also another note on Periods: Cramps, SUCK. There have been times where I've literally broken out into tears because of immense pain >.<;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

Porochaz wrote: Next on BrandiTV: We find out about
that
one night of sex with a random C List celebrity and how she is coping with triplets.
That sounds utterly boring. I'd rather watch Shin Chan.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

AniX wrote:Can someone answer me a question about the taste of menstrual blood, in terms of whether vampires would enjoy it more/less/the same as neck blood?
Well I think it is supposed to be nothing like regular blood. In fact I think it would probably taste really horrible. But Vampires are weird, so they might like it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #64 (isolation #13) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

Of course. Shin Chan is awesome :D <3

EDIT: Never mind if you read what I said, I don't think it was appropriate to mention <_<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

A. Why is "ironic" capitalized?
B. It is not ironic. It is coincidental. Ugh. You make me weep for our school systems. (and you went to a private catholic school? woe)

I capitalized the word Ironic just to mess with your head, of course. Yes it was Ironic. Ironic for personal reasons. (*continues to capitalize the word Ironic despite the fact that doing such would be grammatically incorrect*) No I did not go to a catholic school. It was a private school yes, but not catholic. In all actuality the school systems here ARE terrible. I'm not sure what you mean by 'our school systems' seeing as how I'm pretty sure we do not live within the same state. Silly goose. Jumping all over another persons grammar/spelling does not make you look cool, by the way.
Last edited by Brandi on Tue May 13, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:See Bold, See Irony.
*gives Darla a big hug* Your avatar doesn't cease to be adorable. =]
Last edited by Brandi on Tue May 13, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:See Bold, See Irony.
Hahaha, you tried to correct me and you're wrong. Persyn is the politically correct (read: feminist) spelling of the word. Also, if I hypothetically misspelled a word, it is not a failure of the school system, as that happens time to time to everybody. However not knowing the proper use of a common literary element and trying to use it in casual conversation like you knew how to do it anyways? Ridiculous at best.
I find it odd that you'd say that "as that happens time to time to everybody"

You think that grammatical errors can't be accidental? Thats just silly. You need to lay off the grammar nazi juice. iTz n0t l1k3 im tlkN LiKe dis! now izzz ittt?

This is a forum, not a term paper for school. I'm allowed to make a few careless mistakes here and there.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:
B. It is not ironic. It is coincidental. Ugh. You make me weep for our school systems. (and you went to a private catholic school? woe)

I capitalized the word Ironic just to mess with your head, of course. Yes it was Ironic. Ironic for personal reasons. (*continues to capitalize the word Ironic despite the fact that doing such would be grammatically incorrect*) No I did not go to a catholic school. It was a private school yes, but not catholic. In all actuality the school systems here ARE terrible. I'm not sure what you mean by 'our school systems' seeing as how I'm pretty sure we do not live within the same state. Silly goose. Jumping all over another persons grammar/spelling does not make you look cool, by the way.
I weep for our school systems as a nation, a world, whatever. I weep for them all. It is not ironic in any sense of the word. I am not doing it to be cool. Also, its not even a grammatic correction. Its a correction of word usage. Grammar is just rules governing language.
How is correcting the fact that I capitalized the letter I in IRONIC when it shouldn't have been capitalized, not a grammatical correction?

My boyfriend and I have been talking a lot of mafia and a lot of periods/PMS as of late. I suppose you are correct, it is just 'coincidental'. Regardless, I do know what irony is, and what it means.

Also, to note. Just because a person is highly educated does not mean that they are incapable of making simple mistakes or errors.

The fact that a person makes a simple mistake or error does not mean that they have necessarily had a BAD education either.

The fact that you would jump all over me for making a simple error is why I implied you were doing it to be cool. Because really, its not that big of a deal. The terms ironic and coincidental are slightly similar in a way. I tend to accidentally use the wrong terms every now and again. Regardless, if you could figure out what I actually meant, I'm sure others could as well ^_^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also I'd like to point out the DEFINITION OF IRONIC:

i·ron·ic
Audio Help /aɪˈrɒnɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ron-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
2. ironical.
coincidental;
unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.

:B

Taken from~ Dictionary.com :D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #81 (isolation #19) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

I am Brandi. :B

Dictionary.com also said:
The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might
better be described as simply "coincidental" or "improbable,"
in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly. Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us. By contrast, 73 percent accepted the sentence Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency.
Last edited by Brandi on Tue May 13, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #84 (isolation #20) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

I think that you are neglecting the fact that there are
many
different types of irony. This is probably why you do not think I was using the term properly.

Dictionary.com is not wrong. Just not very informative :P
Last edited by Brandi on Tue May 13, 2008 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #89 (isolation #21) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:That post is an example of irony. Re-read what you quoted, Brandi.
I did. I think it proves decently that it is easy for a person to use the word ironic when thinking of something coincidental.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:Dictionary.com also said:
The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might
better be described as simply "coincidental" or "improbable,"
in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly. Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us. By contrast, 73 percent accepted the sentence Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency.
OH DEAR MY SIZZLE. THIS FUCKING AGREES WITH ME. It says that people describe ironic as coincidental, but a panel that actually voted on it, said that coincidental statement wasn't ironic, but showed a way where they could make the sentence ironic.
Exactly. =] That was what I was pointing out.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #91 (isolation #23) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

Notice I said "Dictionary.com also said:" Because I was adding that into my post.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #96 (isolation #24) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Irony is when you sought to prove yourself right, and in doing so, provided an example that proves you wrong.
Brandi wrote:
Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically
in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us.

The sentence that you quoted uses ironically in the same way you did. and 78% of the board considered this an incorrect usage. I just had to intervene because it was so ironic that you proved yourself wrong when discussing the definition of irony.
No. I was not trying to prove that Ironic meant coincidental. I was trying to prove that it could easily be thought of as such. Chill out, People, please. =)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #98 (isolation #25) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:Notice I said "Dictionary.com also said:" Because I was adding that into my post.
It says people think irony is coincidental but it is not according to our panel.
Yes. Good job. You can read that, now actually read my posts? Thanks ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #99 (isolation #26) » Tue May 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

Claus wrote:Eh, you lose this one Brandi.

Also, this thread was more interesting when it was about periods.
:B I agree.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

I just got out of boot camp with people who were dumb as rocks, and could not wait to have intellectual conversations, and this is the conversation I am having. Why is the world so cruel to me?
WOW! YOU'RE SO TOTALLY AWESOME FOR ATTEMPTING TO BELITTLE ANOTHER PERSON BY IMPLYING THAT THEY ARE NOT UP TO YOUR INTELLECTUAL STANDARDS!

The fact that you are implying the world is being cruel to you by the aforementioned reasons kind of bugs me on a personal level. Thats not something that should be joked about.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #111 (isolation #28) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

It says people can think that, but it is WRONG.
YES. EXACTLY. I DID NOT SAY THAT IT WAS RIGHT. I SAID THAT IT SHOWS THAT IT IS EASY TO IMPLY SUCH. WHICH WOULD BE A GOOD REASON FOR YOU TO HAVE NEVER JUMPED ALL OVER ME FOR USING THE WORD INCORRECTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IT IS A
SIMPLE
MISTAKE.

*breathes*

I apologize for the caps lock right there. I should not be arguing with people when I am on my period. Though I am not trying to fight at all. =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #113 (isolation #29) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

I do not understand the second paragraph. Do you think I am being mean to karma or something? The world is cruel to everybody, not me in particular. I'm not joking.
The world is mean to everybody. It is only cruel to some.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #114 (isolation #30) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

dahill1 wrote:
Claus wrote:Eh, you lose this one
Brandi.
Guardian

I really don't understand what you mean by that. But I'm not going to take it as a compliment or as an insult for now.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #120 (isolation #31) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:
I do not understand the second paragraph. Do you think I am being mean to karma or something? The world is cruel to everybody, not me in particular. I'm not joking.
The world is mean to everybody. It is only cruel to some.
What is the fine line between cruel and mean?
Brandi wrote:
It says people can think that, but it is WRONG.
YES. EXACTLY. I DID NOT SAY THAT IT WAS RIGHT. I SAID THAT IT SHOWS THAT IT IS EASY TO IMPLY SUCH. WHICH WOULD BE A GOOD REASON FOR YOU TO HAVE NEVER JUMPED ALL OVER ME FOR USING THE WORD INCORRECTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IT IS A
SIMPLE
MISTAKE.
Yes, you did. You said you used irony correctly right here, in the bold part:
Brandi wrote:

I capitalized the word Ironic just to mess with your head, of course.
Yes it was Ironic.
Ironic for personal reasons. (*continues to capitalize the word Ironic despite the fact that doing such would be grammatically incorrect*) No I did not go to a catholic school. It was a private school yes, but not catholic. In all actuality the school systems here ARE terrible. I'm not sure what you mean by 'our school systems' seeing as how I'm pretty sure we do not live within the same state. Silly goose. Jumping all over another persons grammar/spelling does not make you look cool, by the way.
Plus you used dictionary.com to try to say it was right too.
You are referring to when I said it was ironic
before
I corrected myself.

Afterwards I pointed out that you were right. :B I used dictionary.com to show that that is what it said, to show that it is easy to get such two words confused.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #122 (isolation #32) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritz, I've been looking for a reason to find something that I like about you. You just gave me it here:
While on incorrect literary devices, an oxymoron has to be two contradictory terms, not whatever you think it is. For instance, I was watching
"The Boondocks"
tonight, and Uncle Ruckus had this line that shows a proper oxymoron. "A black doctor, thats some type of oxymoron, unless he's a witch doctor."
Because Boondocks is awesome.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #125 (isolation #33) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

dahill1 wrote:
Brandi wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Claus wrote:Eh, you lose this one
Brandi.
Guardian

I really don't understand what you mean by that. But I'm not going to take it as a compliment or as an insult for now.
i mean that you are definitely Guardian
You mean the person in the article that Fritz linked me to when giving me an alternative to dictionary.com? :?: O_o
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #127 (isolation #34) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler has already won this thread repeatedly, and Guardian has lost.
over.
My name is Brandi. Shall I prove it by writing it on myself and taking a picture of it? :B
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #131 (isolation #35) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

On the subject of gay guys: No offense Fritz, but the way you were talking to me I was reminded of one of my ex boyfriends, who just so happened to be bi. (He was gay, then he turned bi... long story don't ask)

However he was more of a delusional person than an intellectual person :B (Not saying that you are delusional)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #132 (isolation #36) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

armlx wrote:
Claus wrote:Are there any pictures of orcas in their periods?
The menstrual cycle is a humans only phenomenon, so doubt it.
Odd, I once heard that Catfish could menstruate. Guess I heard wrong. =P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #134 (isolation #37) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

It is you trying to be smug because dictionary.com agrees with you. You're pointing out the definition, not intentionally showing the the poor education of the plebeians. Unintentionally, now thats different. You later showed that other post, and it totally disagreed with you, and you edited that post, so only the part I quoted remained the same. In fact later on you haven't edited this yet, you said:
Don't tell me what
my
intentions are or how I am trying to come off.

THE OTHER POST WAS ME POINTING OUT THAT IT SHOWED THAT MANY PEOPLE DID/DO THINK THAT COINCIDENTAL COULD BE USED TO DEFINE IRONY. -__-;

I edited it because quoting myself on the dictionary.com thing was rather unnecessary.

News flash: (I feel like a Valley Girl) DICTIONARY.COM IS WRONG!
I hope you are not implying that I am a Valley Girl, because I most definitely am not. BUT If DICTIONARY.com ITSELF SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU AGREED WITH THEN HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN WRONG? :B

So are you saying that:
Usage Note: The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might better be described as simply "coincidental" or "improbable," in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly. Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us. By contrast, 73 percent accepted the sentence Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency.
IS WRONG? Because THAT came from Dictionary.com as well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #135 (isolation #38) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

No, The Guardian is a world famous paper. Guardian is a scummer. We currently believe you are his alt. Take a picture of yourself and write this thread on it. That might make us disbelieve that.
Write what exactly?

"THIS THREAD?"

Ok, I shall write literally "THIS THREAD" :B
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #144 (isolation #39) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ok Fritz, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Hell what can I say? You were right and I was wrong. Obviously. I never really saw the point in you pointing out my mistake in the first place. But whatever, I guess its just something that really bothered you. You can think of my intentions to be whatever you like. I'm more wrong for arguing with strangers on the internet than I am for using the word ironic incorrectly.

Anyway, here are the pictures:

And the marker I did it with:

Sorry I couldn't smile for the camera. This is also an old camera of mine that I found that my boyfriend was kind enough to help me find the divers for since I lost the disk a long time ago. Heh. I really don't know what I'd do with out him. Anyway. Don't mind that little spot of redness under my eye... My brother hit me in the face :B Not sure if you can notice it, I'm just a bit paranoid I guess...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #145 (isolation #40) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

My mother never allowed me to take sex ed.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #147 (isolation #41) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also on a side note, periods suck =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #148 (isolation #42) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thestatusquo wrote:Are you sure it was your brother and not your boyfriend? The first sign of abuse is denial.
My family is very abusive. Yes it was definitely my brother. :( He head butted me though, not punched me. I made cookies and I had them in my room. He took apart my door so he could get into my room and take cookies from me even though I had already given him like, 5 or 6. When I went to get them from him he hit me in the face with his head :B To which my mother told me that I should have just given him some cookies and it would have never happened...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #151 (isolation #43) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

Honestly, I knew the second one. It's not her fault though, her mom didn't help her and she had no female friends. Read the thread, plz.
My first period that I ever started was when I was with my dad and my brother. It was horrible. I had female friends but I never wanted to talk to them about it, because I didn't want them to think that I was stupid or weird for asking such questions when I should have had sex ed or some kind of class teaching me those things.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #153 (isolation #44) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

SocioPath wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:Are you sure it was your brother and not your boyfriend? The first sign of abuse is denial.
Believe me, if I was there when it happened, her brother would have more than just a little mark on his face. Period.
Last edited by Brandi on Tue May 13, 2008 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #155 (isolation #45) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thestatusquo wrote:Wow...-1000000 good GD poster points to both of you.
I can live with that :<

Ill take his -1000000 though, he wouldn't have posted if it weren't for me :oops:

He has been a good GD poster from everything that I can see....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #159 (isolation #46) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Brandi »

AniX wrote:
Brandi wrote:Fritz, I've been looking for a r
eason to find something that I like about you.
You just gave me it here:
While on incorrect literary devices, an oxymoron has to be two contradictory terms, not whatever you think it is. For instance, I was watching
"The Boondocks"
tonight, and Uncle Ruckus had this line that shows a proper oxymoron. "A black doctor, thats some type of oxymoron, unless he's a witch doctor."
Because Boondocks is awesome.
A girl...NOT liking Fritz?

Brandi, you are a God. You keep passing test after test. You knew who was the hottest, you were intelligent in the swearing thread, and now you have overcome Fritz's mystical powers of lust-generation and emerged not only not wanting to have sex with him, but kinda meh on him. Bravo, Bravo. You will make a fine general when the Revolution comes.

On that note, what country do you like? You strike me as someone who might enjoy ruling in Latin America, but your choice.

Anything with good food. I prefer a more Asian taste though in general. Such as Japan or Korea. Thank you Anix, for being such a sweet heart. ;)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #165 (isolation #47) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by Brandi »

And its not about being a sweetheart. Its about using the resources I am given and my trust in my generals.
Heh, thats just the girly in me :B sorry~ I've had an odd night. My hair has magical powers though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #166 (isolation #48) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

I wish that Fritz guy would come back :B I really don't like people thinking that I'm something that I'm not. Maybe he knows and just doesn't care though...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #171 (isolation #49) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:I wish that Fritz guy would come back :B I really don't like people thinking that I'm something that I'm not. Maybe he knows and just doesn't care though...
See AniX, she wants me. Much like global nuclear politics, its all about withholding.
My heart belongs to one and only one guy. I just wanted you to know that you aren't right about everything. ;) I mentioned that you reminded me of my
ex
boyfriend. He is an
ex
for a reason ;D
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #173 (isolation #50) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Brandi wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Brandi wrote:I wish that Fritz guy would come back :B I really don't like people thinking that I'm something that I'm not. Maybe he knows and just doesn't care though...
See AniX, she wants me. Much like global nuclear politics, its all about withholding.
My heart belongs to one and only one alt. I just wanted you to know that you aren't right about everything. ;) I mentioned that you reminded me of my
ex
alt. He is an
ex
for a reason ;D(I got tired of the way his voice sounded in my head.
He has a sexy phone voice. :B He does know my sign in informations so he could theoretically post on my account whenever he wanted. However, I do not know his log in information.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #179 (isolation #51) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thestatusquo wrote:So...Socio is pretty clearly the alt of someone established on the site...Look at the way he talks, its way too familiar with the other posters on the site for someone who's only been around a month. Brandi is either his real gf or an alt of his. Who knows.
Incorrect. Paul is merely resourceful. He has been reading up on a good bit of the players, and he knows quite a bit. I can assure you he is most definitely not the alt of another person. Hes just really intelligent and charismatic. I am of course his real girlfriend, and heck, if I can find more room on my body to write something else to prove such I will :B
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #181 (isolation #52) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

How can he be afraid of females if he loves Scully?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #185 (isolation #53) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

AniX makes Vaginas sound like bat caves....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #188 (isolation #54) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not all of them are dark though, and they are only wet some of the time. The smell varies due to hygiene. But I agree with you. Ive never been fond of vagina's either. I never understood what guys liked so much about them. Maybe its not how they look but how they feel? <_<

If Scully asked to be your lover would you reject her because you are asexual?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #193 (isolation #55) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #195 (isolation #56) » Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm

Post by Brandi »

Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #196 (isolation #57) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

By the way, Periods suck.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #198 (isolation #58) » Tue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sarcastro wrote:
Brandi wrote:By the way, Periods suck.
Lies.
You are right, they blow more than they suck. :lol:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #264 (isolation #59) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Brandi »

Wow, I've never heard of guys complaining that girls don't want oral/sex during menstruation, only the other way around! (Girls wanting it but guys refusing because its gross)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #266 (isolation #60) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Brandi »

elvis_knits wrote: I think libido does peak during ovulation...

I will occassionally get really sensitive nipples during my period. Not all the time for some reason. And they hurt. I remember I even iced them down one time. So that's a concern.

Cramps can make you not feel like having sex. So I understand how some women feel. Sometimes cramps make you feel like you want to die... so you're not in the mood for sex. But, ironically, orgasm helps cramps feel better.
Oh my goodness I know what you mean with the sensitive nipples thing... I really hate that! :(

Ive heard that it makes cramps feel better, but I've also I heard that sex can cure headaches and fevers too o_o Not sure if thats true though....
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #273 (isolation #61) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

That just made me literally laugh out loud. Claus is a man too!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #352 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

shaft.ed wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:My nipples hurt :(
My nipples explode with delight!
That is the funniest thing I've seen all day!! :lol:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #354 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

Shaft.ed fixes everything!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #380 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Brandi »

Mine should be soon, I think o_o; I'm always a little off...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Brandi »

*BUMP*

Just started my period today~ Not going so well for me at all. :C

How is everyone else?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #521 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Brandi »

Looker wrote:I just keep rubbing it. Occasionally I spank it, but only when God's sleeping. What about you?
I have a kitten in my lap and it is the only thing keeping me content right now. It purrs very loudly and is very cute and soft ^^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #524 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Brandi »

crywolf20084 wrote:
Brandi wrote:
Looker wrote:I just keep rubbing it. Occasionally I spank it, but only when God's sleeping. What about you?
I have a kitten in my lap and it is the only thing keeping me content right now. It purrs very loudly and is very cute and soft ^^
cats/kittens make good heating pads for when the cramps attempt to kill you
Oh god I know! I had massively bad cramps before he decided he wanted to hop up on my lap. Kittens name is Murphy by the way~ I'll try to get some pictures of him soon, he is the most playful cat ever. (Seriously I wake up with him chewing on my hair)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #532 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Brandi »

Cats can make everything better, even periods.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #610 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

My period started yesterday morning, I thought I should let you all know that. I'm having very bad cramps and excessive tiredness and a small case of the crazy. It's pretty bad.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #715 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Brandi »

Fenchurch wrote:Relevant...?
Brandi wrote:WELP

HERE YOU GO:

(WARNING: THIS IS A WARNING)
Spoiler:

PROBABLY.

I emphasize the warning though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #789 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Brandi »

Ythan wrote:I would not eat a girl out on her period.

me neither!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #848 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Brandi »

Slight PMS going on here; But no bleeding... yet. Hopefully it doesn't start till scumstorm is over.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #863 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Brandi »

Started yesterday <_<
No "rage" from me, but lots of emoness, haha.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #927 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

IM BLEEDING@!@@@@@@@@@@@@
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #940 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

i thnk my priod is almost over!
thank god xuz i been extra moody -___-
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #941 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

plus im drunk an its makin meake dum posts everywhere
but i can help it im waitin on someone to finish a LoL game so i can play with them!!!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #956 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

I feel my period is coming soon... I DON'T WANT TO BLEED ON MY BIRTHDAY GOD DAMMIT.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #958 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 954, Amrun wrote:oh god oh god

oh god

this period started out okay, but just with a weirdly high ratio of needing to pee (?)

It's swiftly moving into the DRASTICALLY PAINFUL, CALL AMBULANCE mode

oh god

I'm biting my arm with the pain and I just accidentally broke the skin... guess i'm a zombie for halloween

I felt the need to whine somewhere... this seemed like a good place.

OMG, that sounds terrible.
I deal with incredibly painful periods as well.

I remember back in school there were times in massive crowded hallways that I fell to my knees- wrapping my arms around myself because the pain was so intense I couldn't move.
This hasn't ever gotten better =/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #960 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Well, when I used to have medicare and was still in HS I got some birth control pills that were supposed to help with period pain (they did slightly) , but I don't have those anymore and I don't have a doctor anymore.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #963 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Brandi »

Welp, it started today! :(
Hopefully my birthday wont be as painful as today has <_<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #965 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 964, Amrun wrote:happy birthday :wink:

Birthday is not till the 30th!
But thanks :3

If I had advice for your question, I'd give it. But I'm pretty ignorant in that area :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #967 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

I understand that kind of mindset. I really hope things turn out for the best and you get your answers. Hopefully someone else will be able to shed some light ><;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #974 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 973, Oman wrote:Happy Birthday Brandi,

Drink the pain away.

<3<3<3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1088 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

Mine is very soon. I'm hoping it doesn't start on my BF's birthday though. (tomorrow) :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1098 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Brandi »

Period started today, I had some spotting a few days ago and I've never actually "spotted" before.
Anyway, this is probably the worst pain I've ever been in. I felt like I was going to puke despite not having any breakfast... It hurt to move/walk or do anything and I was literally in tears for a few minutes.
There were massive amounts of blood loss as well.
And it's just day 1.
Bleh. :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1100 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 1099, Amrun wrote:Kind of sounds like an ovarian cyst burst, to me.

Possibly.
I've had extreme menstrual pain plenty of times in the past, to the point of crying before. But this was definitely the longest and worst fit of pain ever.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1106 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Brandi »

Well I will go to a doctor as soon as I can find one. I don't have any health insurance and have no clue how much it costs to go to the doctor. (I haven't gone to one in years, and that was in another state...)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1182 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

...SOON.
D:
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1194 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Brandi »

Started today. >> It literally waited until I got off of the plane from Scummer of Love. Haha.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1198 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

yeah that's the real issue with periods
the stains
:<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1248 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

started today .-.;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1284 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

My period is over but I still feel extra lethargic like when Im on it. :<
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1361 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

bleeding started yesterday T^T
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1371 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 1368, KittyMo wrote:i hate everything

me too :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1389 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

Singer, Quadz, I'm sorry. I wish I could give you both a big hug.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1465 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by Brandi »

I read that as Banjo... I'm awful.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1471 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Brandi »

AUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SO ANGRY
I HATE BLEEDING
I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP FUCKLFLSDFINSDFLNSDld
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1472 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Brandi »

like I've never woken up just being so fucking SEETHING and having no clear reason other than pain and lack of sleep.
:(
I literally just want to punch something.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1474 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Brandi »

Yeah. I have no idea what that is. o_o
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1475 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Brandi »

Ohhh ok I googled it. Yeah, I've never had anything with Marijuana in it before.
would something like that also take care of mood swings?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1477 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Brandi »

I'm always kinda scared of putting things in my body that I've never tried before. ._.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1479 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Brandi »

I never drank alcohol until I was 17. I got offered it a lot but always turned it down. Then it was New years and I was with my boyfriend, and finally gave in, haha.
But I think I will try mary J at some point, just cause I feel like it's something I need to try in life.
Especially when I know all the good effects it has.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1481 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Brandi »

Thank you for that advice, Telo. <3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1496 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 am

Post by Brandi »

doctors love my veins. They are so big and easily visible. It makes me really self conscious :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1503 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

o_O
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1536 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 1471, Brandi wrote:AUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SO ANGRY
I HATE BLEEDING
I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP FUCKLFLSDFINSDFLNSDld

RAWR
and stuff
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1552 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Brandi »

Amrun's such a dear.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1593 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Brandi »

Always before my period my breasts get very very sensitive, so even the slightest touch is painful. This goes on until I actually start bleeding, and it's so annoying. :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1750 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Brandi »

SOON™
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1757 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 1750, Brandi wrote:SOON™

NOW >:I
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1815 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Brandi »

HUGS for Elvis and Esurio~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1851 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

SOON >: Been PMSY and depressed past couple of days...
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1853 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Brandi »

lately Ive been shaving it all off due to comfort reasons but when it was REALLY cold during the winter I just didn't touch it at all. Sometimes I can get pretty lazy :S
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1870 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Brandi »

Welp period started today and I'm already miserable. I feel so guilty cause my boyfriend tries to touch me lovingly and I just get all mad and snappy cause I'm in so much pain. -____-;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1872 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

shocker I know :p
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1893 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

GL SINGSING
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1901 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

im bleeding
halp
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1905 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Brandi »

great, im bleeding and I have lumps in my throat.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1915 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Brandi »

Lots of good sex? Less stress lately? Regardless, congrats on your cramp free period! I hope for one every month, haha.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1941 (isolation #120) » Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 1901, Brandi wrote:im bleeding
halp
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2081 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

My period started TODAY
My 6 year anniversary with my boyfriend is also today. ~_~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2083 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Brandi »

absolutely
Luckily I got some pills to help with cramps now though
so my mood is not as terrible as it could be!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2087 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Brandi »

<3 Thanks Singer :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2150 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

Period started around 3 am on the 22nd.
So far since I started having a cleaner diet (No junk/fast food, no high fructose corn syrup sodas.. more veggies/lean meats/complex carbs/healthy fats... actually getting above 1500 calories a day) ... my period has actually been somewhat stand-able.
No massive amounts of pain, no excessive blood that is clumpy. I don't want to cry every time I pee.

I still get some cramps tho. And my stomach is still sensitive. But it's so majorly different this is amazing like woah
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2152 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yes I did.
It sucks because I Love it so much but I think once I'm a lot healthier and eating right consistently I can have some as a TREAT once in a while.
You know, when I don't feel like I NEED it to be happy and stuff.
Because literally I would go a day without it and feel irritable and depressed and feel like there was no reason to wake up in the morning if I didn't have any or any money to buy some that day.
It was shit.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2160 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 2156, saporovirus wrote:It sucks to have caffeine addictions.

Brandi have you been gaining weight?
A little bit yeah. Highest the scale has read for me is 105 and it's gone down to 103 up to 106 and back to 105...
I was like ~98 lbs a couple weeks ago so I think about 7 lbs in 2 weeks is good?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2162 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Brandi »

~implying~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2186 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Brandi »

SOON™
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2198 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

started yesterday. woo.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2241 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

Bleeding time for me :<
I woke up with my leg feeling completely dead but not so much in a "fell asleep" sort of way but more like I was super weak and it hurt a lot.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2300 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Brandi »

My period just started and apparently it's women's day.
:P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2309 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Brandi »

I AM BLEEDING NOW
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2334 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

it hurts :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2364 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Brandi »

I don't wanna do anything today =_=
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2365 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Brandi »

I was feeling very nauseous and crampy and I put a purring cat on my chest and pet it and in about 5 minutes I felt a lot better.
I dunno if this is all in my head or not but maybe cats are the cure for monthly suffering
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2414 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Brandi »

Maybe a gross thing but this is the period thread so fuck it

Generally when I'm on my period, it's incredibly painful and the flow is ... massive, very heavy

The last two periods I had were only slightly painful but the flow wasn't bad at all. So little in fact that the last few days I wasn't sure if my period was over or not because I went very long without bleeding within the day.

I wonder if me just getting more nutrients in my diet is a factor or not. Regardless I hope it stays this way.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2429 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Brandi »

I know this is a thread about periods but it's related to females (is there really no general "female issues" thread?)

So this video is pretty rage-inducing

However, it got me wondering how common it is to be afraid of rejecting someone so you lie and say "sorry I have a boyfriend/girlfriend/am engaged" to get out of it.
I've never had to do this, HOWEVER there have been times in the past where I've been asked out while in a relationship and the person asking clearly didn't believe me.

I have social anxiety so strangers randomly talking to me freaks me out, but even more so when they are asking me out... I really would prefer to be left alone when I leave my apartment :[
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2431 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh that's what I meant of being afraid of rejecting someone. That just saying "no thankyou/sorry I'm not interested" might bring about terrible interactions or worse.

Also I'm sorry you experienced that, Plotinus. And yeah being on a bus with a creep can make you feel trapped. I HATE buses so much. :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2437 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 2433, Plotinus wrote:ffs. stupid cunt is bleeding again.

My condolences.
Mine just started today. :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2439 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

I read what you said earlier and I feel terrible that I didn't say anything. I just didn't know what to say. I'm feeling so drained and mentally incapable right now :( I hope you start to feel better Plot, I really do.
Fuck periods and fuck everything.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2441 (isolation #141) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Brandi »

I see, that makes sense.
Also, <3~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2446 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Brandi »

never not eat when you can Ploti, your health is important! ;-;

Also bleeding right now. Been extra heavy. Extra annoying. I hate sleeping 12+ hours in one day -_-;
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2448 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Brandi »

:/ Well I would suggest seeking out certain birth control pills that can stop periods but I don't know how possible that is for you.
But yeah, you do whatever makes you feel the best. Trying to balance mental and physical health can be difficult.
(big hugs)
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2457 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Menstrual cramps vary from person to person. Some women have claimed that theirs are so bad that giving birth was less painful.

For me it's not as bad as it used to be. I remember points in high school where I'd be in the middle of a conversation with someone and then I'd stop moving and wince. I'd cringe and gasp and my friends would just be "omg wtf what's wrong????" I had to fall to the floor and my whole body would tremble and I'd have to force back tears. I've never really been one to cry when it comes to physical pain either. :/
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2461 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Brandi »

That's a popular myth and there are various reasons for it. But for the most part, the pain just varies from woman to woman. https://theconversation.com/mondays-med ... irth-12271

I've met a person who claimed that she felt no pain at all while giving birth, and that it was a pretty mild experience. While another person I talked to about it said that the most painful part was the tearing of her skin when the baby came out, and that it was the worst pain she'd ever felt in her life and she never wanted anymore kids because of it.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2469 (isolation #146) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Brandi »

well at least we always get unlucky together Plotinus TvT;;
(hugs)

Slept too much again today.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2471 (isolation #147) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Brandi »

As of right now, my warm thing is my kitty. When she sits on me and purrs it calms the pain a bit.
But that advice is something I'd never heard before and sounds super awesome so thanks! :D

And yup, I totally understand the feeling of thinking you'll be used to it by now and yet... it's still just as awful as always.
Only difference for me is that when I get enough calories and iron I have less pain.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #2494 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Brandi »

MAN DO I HATE BLEEDING

Spoiler:

Return to “General Discussion”