Individual-1 (Donald Trump)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
T S O
Survivor

Pronoun: He

Post Post #18875  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 pm

What am I getting banned for?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso" -Marquis

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #18876  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm

Also TSO there are a ton of industries in the United States that depend on illegal immigration. Farmers, Restaurants, low margin industries with tough jobs at low pay that US citizens generally aren't willing to work. The US economy depends on illegal immigration and ceasing all illegal immigrants and removing the ones already there would not improve the economy by any means.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #18877  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 pm

In post 18876, T S O wrote:What am I getting banned for?

The ultimate offence of course

Saying stuff the mods don't like while being someone that the mods don't like. It's the only rule on MS, don't do that.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Creature
Of Habit

Post Post #18878  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

In post 18870, Maruchan wrote:
In post 18868, T S O wrote:the dumber ones (Anix, who believes not only that gender isn't binary but also that sex isn't binary,

this sounds like you have an issue with trans folks there

Not really. They choose being male or female.
Every man has the right to be an idiot and you are abusing the privilege

Creature
Of Habit

Post Post #18879  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:25 pm

In post 18876, T S O wrote:What am I getting banned for?

Expressing conservative views.

Maruchan
passportent

Post Post #18880  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:30 pm

In post 18879, Creature wrote:
In post 18870, Maruchan wrote:
In post 18868, T S O wrote:the dumber ones (Anix, who believes not only that gender isn't binary but also that sex isn't binary,

this sounds like you have an issue with trans folks there

Not really. They choose being male or female.

not choose no

And I read his post history and see his opinion on the fact. Not as horrible as I was expecting from the wording of the post I quoted, but still slightly cringeworthy. At least willing to refer to people by the pronouns and names they ask to be referred to as (as long as they are within the binary he accepts). Better than most right-wing americans.
Show

Creature
Of Habit

Post Post #18881  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:35 pm

In post 18881, Maruchan wrote:not choose no

*opt being referred to a certain gender by their self-identification

I use the word choose but I know they don't have much of a choice.

Maruchan
passportent

Post Post #18882  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

that is a much better word choice yes. :P And I'm glad you are aware, many do believe that they choose to be the way they are. Even TSO recognizes the idea that "why would anyone choose that, it's like saying someone who is depressed chooses to be depressed", which is a nice change of pace.
Show

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #18883  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm

No one chooses to be trans

But having the right to choose your gender expression does matter

McMenno
Aren't we all

Post Post #18884  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:39 pm

In post 18868, T S O wrote:Creature, the urge to debate is an admirable one, but this thread is filled almost solely with adherents to a very far-left worldview, as displayed by multiple people defending Communism. At one point in this thread allowing your wife to have sex with other men was encouraged. If you're going to continue to debate them (an objectively fruitless endeavour as 90% of posters just want to circlejerk with people who agree with their views already) you should at least recognise the more intellectually honest among them (Psyche, occasionally Kublai) and the dumber ones (Anix, who believes not only that gender isn't binary but also that sex isn't binary, and this guy above who unironically reads TopMindsOfReddit).

this is the most roundabout way I've heard someone call a bunch of other people cucks
Show

N
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18885  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 pm

eat shit psyche and occasionally kk you've been named and shamed by tso
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy (go stick your head in a pig)

Creature
Of Habit

Post Post #18886  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Atleast say the "at one point in this thread allowing your wife to have sex with other men was encouraged" is false. Otherwise I'll think someone is mentally insane here.

Creature
Of Habit

Post Post #18887  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 pm

In post 18868, T S O wrote:you should at least recognise the more intellectually honest among them (Psyche

Heh

T-Bone
disappointed

Post Post #18888  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 pm

The best part about calling out the intellectual dishonesty of some people is that you single out not Anix's ideas, but their identity. Whoops.

The second best part is that you claimed to come to talk about Tulsi Gabbard...except you made 5 posts before that in which you did not talk about Tulsi. Double whoops.
#TeamLizzy (or I will ban you)

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

rb
Survivor

Pronoun: It

Post Post #18889  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:53 pm

wow can't handle the bastion of intellectual honesty that is T S O imo
beep beep im a jeep

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18890  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:14 pm

In post 18868, T S O wrote:Creature, the urge to debate is an admirable one, but this thread is filled almost solely with adherents to a very far-left worldview, as displayed by multiple people defending Communism. At one point in this thread allowing your wife to have sex with other men was encouraged. If you're going to continue to debate them (an objectively fruitless endeavour as 90% of posters just want to circlejerk with people who agree with their views already) you should at least recognise the more intellectually honest among them (Psyche, occasionally Kublai) and the dumber ones (Anix, who believes not only that gender isn't binary but also that sex isn't binary, and this guy above who unironically reads TopMindsOfReddit).

I don't even know what silly notion you are trying to assert here. Like, I don't believe sexual orientation is binary?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK! PLAYS BY SENSE OF SMELL! ONE TRUE ADMIN OF MAFIASCUM! LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR! RADICAL SEX-NEGATIVE ASEXUAL! KING SCAR APOLOGIST! FOE OF SKIRTS AND DRESSES! DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM!

Kublai Khan
Khan Man

Post Post #18891  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

In post 18874, T S O wrote:And I'm reasonably fond of Trump.

Are you sure? He's losing 300 Americans a week.
Occasionally intellectually honest

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18892  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Because like, even setting aside asexuality and adhering to a gender binary, you at least have 3. Liking men, liking women, and liking both. That's AT least a trinary just with the mainstream ones.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK! PLAYS BY SENSE OF SMELL! ONE TRUE ADMIN OF MAFIASCUM! LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR! RADICAL SEX-NEGATIVE ASEXUAL! KING SCAR APOLOGIST! FOE OF SKIRTS AND DRESSES! DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM!

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18893  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Oh wait no, I see what he means by sex: male and female. But again, intersex exists so that's at least a trinary. To say nothing of the fact you couldn't then and can't now name a definition of sex that includes exactly two parts.
Official Gimmick List:

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18894  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Anyway, I hope any progressives who were considering supporting Tulsi take a good look at the sort of comrades in arms you'll have and wonder what it is about Tulsi that makes TSO think she is "fantastic".
Official Gimmick List:

rb
Survivor

Pronoun: It

Post Post #18895  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 pm

a true bastion of intellectual integrity like T S O can't be beaten by your silly empirical evidence
beep beep im a jeep

Xtoxm
EBWOXM

Post Post #18896  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 pm

cross party appeal helps win elections, it shouldnt be rejected outright for no reason other than "i dont like these other people that support them"
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm if you've pocketed me again my heart will turn to ash. - CheekyTeeky
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #18897  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:55 pm

In post 18895, AniX wrote:Anyway, I hope any progressives who were considering supporting Tulsi take a good look at the sort of comrades in arms you'll have and wonder what it is about Tulsi that makes TSO think she is "fantastic".

This is an incredibly bad post

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18898  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:35 am

I am not saying "Tulsi has the support of Republicans so she is bad". Obviously cross-party appeal can be a good thing. This is a very specific post about TSO, whose viewpoints have been shown to be time and time again to have opinions and viewpoints that are hateful, hurtful, and generally designed to harm people and are almost always out of step with the goals and purposes of progressives. I don't think it is out of line to question what exactly a person like TSO sees in Tulsi to make him conclude she is "fantastic". Not simply "acceptable", not simply "the least bad choice", but "fantastic" and whether whatever it is that draws him to her might bear pause from progressives.
Official Gimmick List:

AniX
UCalled

Post Post #18899  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 am

(TSO isn't the first person with loathsome views on margalized people whom I have seen come out of the woodwork to support Tulsi. At a certain point, one has to ask why bigots like her so damn much)
Official Gimmick List:

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion