Song Contest 129 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Slovenia -- ImageImage -- this just won't ever be a genre I like, to be honest, but I feel like this is one of the better metal songs I've listened to for Song Contest. and it doesn't go on for way too long!
South Korea -- ImageImageImageImage -- as you might know, I'm nonbinary and took the name Avril for myself because of my gender identity, but what you might know is that I... did not name myself after Avril Lavigne. sorry if you were hoping for an exciting reveal there. anyway it's pretty weird that Avril Lavigne released a song with explicit religious themes in 2018 but it's also a pretty good song!
Sweden -- Image -- this is unbearable. why would you make me listen to this? this isn't fair.
Iceland -- ImageImage -- this doesn't sound bad but it's also so generic. it says this song came out in 2018 but I am sure I heard a dozen songs that sound just like this in, like, 2006.
North Macedonia -- ImageImageImageImage -- hey, this is really nice!
Liechtenstein -- ImageImageImageImageImage -- absolutely unlistenable.
Poland -- ImageImageImageImageImage -- holy fuck. this is the slap. I want this injected directly into my veins.
Monaco -- ImageImageImageImageImage -- don't be a coward and admit to yourself that this is great.
USA -- Image -- oh god. this is the worst genre of music. this is not good. I shouldn't be forced to listen to this. can I just take the 20 point penalty to not have to finish this song? as I'm typing this I have a minute and a half left. I don't mean in the song. I mean in my life
Hungary -- ImageImageImageImage -- this is a really pleasant song to listen to. I had a good time listening to it. thanks for sharing :)
Greenland -- Image -- I hate this singer's voice so damn much. this is not good to listen to.
Latvia -- ImageImageImage -- I'm shocked to reveal that I do not hate this. like, I don't enjoy it at all on an aesthetic level, but, like, I love what this is going for. it works even if I hate it.
Central African Republic -- ImageImage -- this was just...... a song, I guess
Iran -- Image -- I shouldn't be forced to sit through these things.
Bhutan -- ImageImageImageImageImage -- this is fun as hell. this is so damn stylish. thank you for this beautiful gift, whoever Bhutan is. I know Bhutan is one that shows up but do you realize how much effort it would be to memorize who has which country? I literally won't ever remember any of that shit.
North Korea -- ImageImage -- this is just really boring. oh well.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:27 am

Post by xyzzy »

I honestly thought that the awful Weezer cover of "Mr. Blue Sky" might be the song so awful that no one wants to give it any points but stealthily bad so that no one catches onto that being my goal and that I might finally get that coveted 0 points. turns out you all just have terrible taste and genuinely enjoyed an awful song at least a little bit

Return to “General Discussion”