Song Contest 135 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:39 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
transnistria - ahhh fun actually. the standup bass kicking in for the chorus was like ahh ahhah. very honest. 4.3/5

argentina - there's like an anticipatory-ness of this bass droppy sort of song structure that i find grating. like ahh the boom ba boom moment is satisfying but like im resentful about it when it happens - if you've had to pester somebody for 3 months about money they owe you you sort of just stop wanting to get the money back. 3.5/5

uruguay - bweeeoooooooooommnaanweoooooommmmmmm

usa - some of the vocal squawk was good and it stayed honest to its musical premise even though im not whelmed by it. 4.0/5

syria - i like how she sings "allll night" and the backing music sort of catches up to her after a beat. this is nice. very sold by the drums. builds up very nicely. 4.5/5

sweden - uhh my spine and shoulders really don't like this guys voice one bit and i'm gonna cede to their judgement. 2.7/5

montenegro - been meaning to listen to this dude. nice simple construction and very uppity in the 2000s-pop way. this is fine/good 4.2/5

hungary - i think a lot of implementations of this this song exist and many of them are about halloween. this is fine! 4.1/5

greenland - uhh this sort of passed through me. 3.0/5

costa rica - mmmm this has spent a lot of time stuck in my head recently. listened to this album like 2 months ago and this song was a pretty clear standout. very iconic singing voice & the sort of thing i can hear a lot of other music deriving from it. the only dampening factor is that i keep confusing it with big love by fleetwood mac when im trying to remember how it goes. eee yeh yeh yooo... eee yooooo..... 4.85/5

netherlands - "hey mom can you put on
my bloody valentine - only shallow
?" / "we have
at home" /
at home: ...ok i mean thats sort of an unfair comparison, this song is fine. singer's kind of neat (and is balanced so as to be understood). 4.0/5

portugal - this song also sort of passed through me. kind of theatrey. the "bum. . bum . . . . bum ba-dum" thing does not sit right when it has reverb like that 3.4/5

australia - wow this womans voice is Incredibly fashionable. sounds very regular outside of that. i thought we had hit the peak of this vocal thing. maybe its just that she's australian? gosh, wow. "you'w get picked on by anotheeaaaiiiiiee" 3.4/5

poland - i definitely like this. smoove. i love that sort of vocal interlude in hip hop. ohh "cariño" i know that word!!!! ohhhh....... 4.55/5

bhutan - all ready to hate it! ohh this is fine what. when the heavey bass comes in at :35 ogghhh. what are
you
listening to this for lol? funkie voice that im neutral about. 4.2/5

somalia - nice piece of work, didn't really go that much further than ok for me though, idk. 3.8/5

good batch.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by schadd_ »

hmmm, ....perhaps inflatable pie is good, at this.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Return to “General Discussion”