Song Contest 142 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 0, Song Contest wrote:

Anyone is welcome to vote regardless of whether they've entered a song into the contest, but
those who entered songs are required to vote
. If you enter a song and fail to vote, you will be penalized in the form of deductions from the points your song earned from other people's votes (see below).
At the low cost of an hour of my ear time I could contractually obligate a bunch of people to listen to one of my favorite songs?

Why haven't I already been doing these
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 48, Vi wrote:I've finished my first pass. The impression that I have of this contest is that it's overwhelmingly mediocre - 21 entries other than my own and not one of them speaks to me. :(
I finished my first pass and all of them speak to me except your anonymous entry
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

If mine makes bottom half I will stamp off and never play again like the child I most definitely am no pressure
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I finished voting it was hard because I liked all the songs so much.

Since this is a
song
contest I'm not supposed to rate Egypt higher just because Jacob Collier is super cute, right?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 85, Formerfish wrote:
In post 84, popsofctown wrote:I finished voting it was hard because I liked all the songs so much.

Since this is a
song
contest I'm not supposed to rate Egypt higher just because Jacob Collier is super cute, right?
Does his attractiveness affect your enjoyment at all?
It increases it but it depends on which tab is active and would give an unfair disadvantage to soundcloud.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 105, Saladman27 wrote:
In post 103, Vi wrote: Hey Saladman. Is Phillippines your entry?
If so, I'm curious how you would review your own entry (or explain why you chose it or etc.). Not coming from a position of criticism; just curious if there's a story behind the choice.
I chose it cause it was funny to me, since I can understand it. Musically it's great but I can understand how the lyrics is confusing because of the way we talk. The music video was the only one I could find which was actually made by the label. It does follow the lyrics though. If you guys want, I can translate it, since the video doesn't have captions.
what's "bading bading" mean
"Well, I..."

Return to “General Discussion”