Eastermeet 2020 - Current status: postponed

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Wenna
Wenna
Townie
Wenna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Wenna »

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in an
outside
game of
Ten Candles
?

If you have not played it before, please
don't
look it up!

About the game:

It is a
co-op
suspense/mystery/scary
RPG
with an incredibly
simple system
- you roll the dice you are given and hope for a certain number - no stats or anything, only character attributes which players decide e.g. "courageous" to be role-played into the story. [*You can choose to be less than cooperative if it applies!]

The story is
player driven
, and is best with
3-6 players, plus a DM

It may be thriller, horror, sci-fi, but it's always suspenseful, mysterious and spooky! It is suitable to play in character, or to talk about your character. No prior setup necessary. On-the-day setup includes character creation, introductions and scene-setting and should take less than one hour total.

The game involves no physical or dexterous activity, only speaking, some reading/writing in setup, and dice-rolling. I will sit on the floor outside, but we can use chairs.

I will bring necessary materials, and picnic blankets.

The game takes 4.5h maximum, 3.5h of which must be played outside in the dark. Start time: sunset

I've added it to the spreadsheet, please mark interest and PM me/reply any questions! Thanks :]

P.S. super excited to be attending again ^^ sorry to see some people I met last year won't be attending

Return to “General Discussion”