ITT female scummers talk about their periods - KEEP OUT

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Wed May 14, 2008 4:57 am

Post by springlullaby »

Actually, you won't contaminate the water if you go swimming on your periods even if you're not wearing a tampon. The blood won't come out due to physical reaction to being immersed in liquid and changed gravity. It's when you come out of the water that you can expect the Niagara.

Dribbling blood everywhere when you are at liberty to not contain the flow feels kinda great, liberating. There s lot of fun activities to do with periods. For one, the increased libido should count for somehting.

Also, walk around naked in your house, dribble dribble, leave a trail of gore on the kitchen floor for your partner to slip in.

Walk around naked in the garden, watch if you can attract ants before it attract the dog.

Paint flowers with blood, see if it attracts bees.

Feed blood to cat with finger.

There is nothing to be afraid of from tampon, it won't get lost, you won't feel uncomfortable if inserted correctly, and no wet sensation and unseemly bulge. If you don't like the idea of sticking your fingers up there just buy the ones with applicator.

Menstrual blood taste the same as regular blood, one day I'll taste one of the 'chunky' bits.

Are the guys grossed out yet? ;)

A all girls mafia game could be interesting, someone run it please, i'm /in!
Last edited by springlullaby on Wed May 14, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #1) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well, I don't really think females are *more* emotional then men in a mafia game, or "less rational", or anything like that. But, I have noticed that on average females are likely to have somewhat *different* emotional, instintive response to normal mafia situations then males in the same situation would (probably, I suspect, because women in general in our society are cultrually condidition to respond to conflict somewhat differently then men are conditioned to respond to conflict), and I do take that into account when trying to read someone's alignment based on their responses to stuff that happens in thread. Although if I know someone individually, that's far more useful; female scummers in general might be less likely to instintivly respond to any problem with a direct head-on confrontation then male scummers are, but there are some pretty clear exception to that (DGB, for example).
Interesting, what do you mean by 'head-on confrontation'? Example?

Do you mean that you usually see not being confrontational as scummy, and that you are likely to give more slack to a female player if they happen to be so?

Memo to all female players: do not forget to take note of Yos' answer and advantage of the info if playing with him
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 am

Post by springlullaby »

How about a girl town versus guy scum mafia? Or vice et versa.

With mod distributing new alts to every player?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
springlullaby wrote:How about a girl town versus guy scum mafia? Or vice et versa.

With mod distributing new alts to every player?
/in
I have never seen an alt game where I couldn't pick out players based on posting style, and that seems like it would be a problem in a game where that was indicative of alignment.
That would be the point of the game.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by springlullaby »

You can go to the movie and not have sex with him you know. Telling him you are on your periods beforehand is kinda creepy imo.
"Hi, wanna go to that concert together tomorrow?"
"Yeah, okay but I must tell you I have syphilis."
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Nothing stops you from disappointing his unvoiced expectations though.
Although if you've got a "strictly sex" thing going on I guess it's fair to tell him.
Also intercrural frottage with tampons.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 am

Post by springlullaby »

I thought my periods were irregular too. Then I downloaded one of those period calendars thing on my phone and it actually showed that I'm on a 34 days cycle.
But it never worried me much anyway.

If you don't mind me asking RachMarie, how did your son die?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Tank you for sharing that RachMarie. Illness is cruel. Ben is a nice name.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I lived with my paternal grandparents from 2 to about 5. My grandfather was the sweetest guy, he took me to kindergarten on his bicycle and would buy me a pastry with a soda every Friday after school, which was quite a luxury then and there. I lost sight of him afterwards because my family on my maternal side and paternal side went into deadlocked feud. I was really sad to learn that he had died of cancer when I was 20.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1072, RachMarie wrote:Thanks I did my best :) And he was a wonderful boy very polite and well mannered. He helped take care of his ill granma and would put on shows for the nursing home down the street. I homeschooled him for high school through an independent study program offered through the school district.

One of my favorite moments, before my mom got so sick, was his 8th grade graduation. He had been going to a non public school for children who were certified SED (Severe Emotional Disorders), and it was a major help to him growing up.

After attending the ceremony, we all went out to Hometown Buffet for for a special celebration meal. He was dressed up in nice slacks, short sleeved dress shirt, and tie. Plus he looked older than his years. He helped push his granma's wheelchair to the table and then went and fixed her a plate, then went to fix his own. While he was getting his food, the manager stepped over and asked us if he was looking for work over the summer because he would be interested in hiring him. We had to break it to him that Ben was barely 13 years old lol.

Sweet <3
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Something that works well for me on the rare occasion I get cramps is Spasfon. It's over the counter too.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 am

Post by springlullaby »

Mine just ended, hurray.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Can't add much on the medical side of thing because haven't had a baby but yes, have been stranded from one medical service to the next before with minimal result so totally feel you there.
Like I'm here for solutions, I understand that medicine is not perfect, but can you not a)treat me like a robot following protocol b)simply explain clearly to me what you think I'm having and if you don't know yet, just tell me you don't know yet.

You're not burdened by proficiency, people, even health professional, in general, just prefer the road of least resistance.
I have a family full of doctors of some sort, so I know what it feels like. Establishing a good rapport is more difficult basically because your standards are higher.
The fluids were arguably necessary but honestly, my skin was still elastic, and I could easily have rehydrated at home. The April period was far worse and I treated myself just fine.
Girl, that's no way to treat yourself. Yes, you weren't on the point of dying/fainting, but "just fine" is generally not fine enough.
You merit amply more than still elastic skin!
But I totally get you. I get into that place where I have all these things to do, goals that I've set up for myself, and I treat it as a personal offence that my body won't obey. Until I crash. Hard.
My therapist have been working on that with me over the last couple of month.
On a conscious level I'm totally bored by the "you should treat yourself more gently, you're hard on yourself, you're forcing yourself" tune. I'm just hoping that somewhere somehow a my brain will be nice enough to absorb the information unconsciously. Because even if I'm bored, I know it's true.
If it can save you some therapy/burn out.
In post 2505, Amrun wrote: A week later, my dad died. Irrelevant but adds to my mood.
I'm so sorry. My father died last year, I'm still not quite sure how I'm processing it.

Feel you and give yourself a lot of love. Because you have a lot going on.
Also I've noticed, but you must already know, that less stress generally means less cramps period wise.

Try to take a lot of rest over the upcoming holidays!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2572, Amrun wrote:I’m mostly fine on birth control except it makes sex dull and flat. I still want it, but remain perpetually unfulfilled. Super annoying.

Also I seem to get more migraines on - known link, so not terribly surprising. I’ve had to start a new daily preventative because I’ve been consistently back on birth control. Ugh.

If you want another kids maybe you could try getting off contraception for a while and see if your body can regulate itself.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by springlullaby »

What do you mean dominating the others?
You mean the cycle and date when it happens?

I haven't paid attention to starting date, but when with others women, they definitively last longer.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2577, Amrun wrote:
I plan to do that closer to when I’m ready to have children.

Right now would be a bad time for me and experience tells me we will neglect condoms and have another baby sooner than anticipated. Lol
Yeah, I just feel like contraception can cause many of the dis-regulation. And gyns are just so indelicate sometimes.
But, then I'm sure healthy sex life is good too so. :)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by springlullaby »

ITT female scummers talk about their periods - KEEP OUT
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:04 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2589, chkflip wrote:
In post 2586, Ariel wrote: I was being a goof in the first, yes, but the second is first-hand experience. I've lived with women a good solid majority of my life and I do firmly believe that one's lady happenings being more, uh, dominant than the others.
Yeah, and the dominant one get to be the high priestess with the prettiest hat in the secret blood drinking sabbaths that we perform every month. We also eat babies.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:40 am

Post by springlullaby »

The outrage from the fox guy is funny.

Return to “General Discussion”