Should I Upgrade To Windows 10

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

I got a laptop with 7 and a desktop with vista

I plan to wait to upgrade my laptop until i hear most big issues are fixed. What day exactly is the end of the year window?

Is there any cheap means for me to upgrade the desktop to 7 or 8 or 10? How cheap?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

i have not been keeping up with this thread. is 10 better than 7 yet?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Update I upgraded PC from vista to 7 a long time ago

Laptop had 7 until microsoft force updated it which caused it to brick itself. Had to get new harddrive. Microsoft feature that i turned off and got auto turned back on by a 7 update said no bricking would occur with force upgrade it did back in the day. I call BS. At least laptop functional now

Will continue to use seven as long as all my steam games support it

Return to “General Discussion”