Why haven't you played a game of survivor?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

For me, the biggest reason I used to not play, and the biggest reason I don’t sign up for every game, is the difference in time commitment expectations between a mafia game and a survivor game. If you log on once a day every couple days in a mafia game you can perform pretty well. Try that in a survivor game and you’ll be lucky to make it past the first vote.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

for me the issue has always been is that weekends are pretty bad for me

even when i do have time for a survivor game i pretty much cannot participate in challenges that happen over the weekend and tribal contributions are limited

I’d love games that like took breaks for the weekend but i recognize that is a pretty unique scheduling issue to have and unlikely to have enough people that that schedule works better for to happen

the marathon games are always scheduled for such times as well
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 15, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 14, Dannflor wrote:I’d love games that like took breaks for the weekend but i recognize that is a pretty unique scheduling issue to have and unlikely to have enough people that that schedule works better for to happen
Funny you should mention that; one of the things that the other blues and myself have been discussing is the potential for the occasional game with a different schedule than the standard and one of the ideas bandied about was M/T/W/R being challenge/TC/challenge/TC with FSaSu being days off.
i, for one, would be extremely interested in a schedule like that

Return to “General Discussion”