Characters, Characters, Characters

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:59 am

Post by Corsato »

As a fan of the monkey island series I'm starting with th Monkey Island List. Since I just finished playing Escape from Monkey Island, most characters are from that series. I've even added the game they were in. So, here are the characters from the Monkey Island Series:Guybrush Treepwood (all)Elayne Marley (all)Wally (all)Evil Zombie Pirate Le Chuck(all)Ozzie Mandrill (mi4)Stan (all)Voodoo Lady (all)Ignatius Cheese (mi4)Carles L Charles (mi4)Carla Otis (mi1 mi4)Meethook (mi1 mi4)Timmy (mi4)Marco de Pollo (mi4)Inspector Canard (mi4)Herman Toothrot (mi4 and mi2)Pegnose Pete (mi4)Murray (mi4)Harbour Mistress (mi4)Father Allegro Rasputin (mi4)Edward van Helgen (mi3)Cutthroat BIll (mi3)Haggis McMutton (mi3)Minny Goodsoup and Husband (wasn't his name Goulash) (mi3)Rene Rottingham (mi3)Largo (mi2)Cannibals (mi1 and mi3)Fetcini Brothers (or something like that; mi3)
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:15 pm

Post by Corsato »

bah @ self for saying Fetcini instead of Fettucini, and saying they were in mi3 instead of mi1.Got some more:Diving Judges (don't know their names; mi4)Lactose Intolerant Volcano God (mi3)H.T. Marley (aka Herman Toothrot; was he in all games)What's wrong with mi4?? Nice graphics, very funny.....
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:25 pm

Post by Corsato »

You're correct. He was in all games I believe. Or wasn't he in mi3?

Return to “General Discussion”