What kind of guys does Saber like?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:21 am

Post by SaberKitty »

well, first of all, i would never say "bring it." actually, i might, but then i'd just crack up immediately afterwards. i don't think i'd ever say one of those stupid phrases (i.e. oh snap) with out laughing right after.
anyway, i answered neo on aim and neo, i'd appreciate if you didn't post it here.
anywho- i think it would have be with someone i really really cared about- but even if i got to that stage in a relationship now, i still wouldn't just because i don't think i would be able to deal with the consequences- (like possible pregnency, stds, my parents killing me)
so, as for icky- which is a word i use quite often- i would define it as something obscene

actually, before i got to the end og the paragraph, i was thinking of asking you to not capitalize "is" because it disrupts the flow-

It's highly possible "that type of girl" just meant that she Internet Stranger- oh wait, no, that's "is" -the type of girl who only engages in sexual activity with somone she Internet Stranger- wait no, "is" again- emotionally involved with. I'm tempted to post in "Ask Internet Stranger" something along the lines of: Internet Stranger, do you think SaberKitty Internet Stranger-crap, it's "is" again - the type of girl do something that Internet Stranger-'is"- icky? SaberKitty, do you think Internet Stranger Internet Stranger-wait, oh, "is"- icky?

see the problem?
it's just kind of annoying- could you not do that anymore- or italicize the capital "is"'s ?
did i answer all your questions?
how many more did i generate?

-SK
(oh, and the SaberKitty/Serial Killer thing is less annoying because they are both nouns- when i anticipate a verb and get a noun it's much worse)
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:36 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

wow! Too much information.
just to let you know, i haven't done any of the things you said- and i think you deserve an icky in addition to your tmi.
i'm kinda getting uncomfortabew with this discussion, so i probably won't read it anymore. sorry to dissapoint you and all, sketch, no more freud(sp?). have fun psycoanalysizing without me.

-SK(not any of those types of girls!)
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:37 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

wow! Too much information.
just to let you know, i haven't done any of the things you said- and i think you deserve an icky in addition to your tmi.
i'm kinda getting uncomfortabew with this discussion, so i probably won't read it anymore. sorry to dissapoint you and all, sketch, no more freud(sp?). have fun psycoanalysizing without me.

oh ,and neo got it right, btw

-SK(not any of those types of girls!)

Return to “General Discussion”