Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Matias »

the above is true. hurray!
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1067, Venmar wrote:
In post 1065, Matias wrote:the above is true. hurray!

Your avatar is adorable

There's a blog somewhere of a girl who has never seen pokemon before but she draws decently. People wrote in asking her to draw pokemon to their descriptions and then compare to the real picture after. That's the picture of her Timburr.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Matias »

Yeah she kind of understands the concept of mafia, but has never played online. Hopefully she'll be inspired to do a newbie or two, but she's really into music and whatnot so I decided to get her into the SC as an introduction, and then maybe frequent the Speakeasy and GC convos.

She's passed out for the night, not to answer for her or anything.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1076, Mr. Flay wrote:Yeah, basically it only happens in cases of catastrophic typo or the like, and for NEW accounts, and even then it's at the admin's discretion.

I managed to obtain the mythical username change because my old account was supposed to be DemonHybrid, but for some reason I made it with a lowercase H. Demonhybrid.

I felt proud and dumb.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1077, ARTPOP wrote:
In post 1071, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1066, ARTPOP wrote:Lady Gaga (Which is my queen)

Ugh.

I won't shove my love for her down your throat or anything like that, as long as you don't try to get into an argument with me about her.

oh yeah, and don't make it some sort of account gimmick where you mention Lady Gaga in every post or do something annoying. The only successful account gimmicks thus far are Rainbowdash and a user who refers to himself as "Troll" in the third person.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1080, ARTPOP wrote:
In post 1079, Matias wrote:
In post 1077, ARTPOP wrote:
In post 1071, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1066, ARTPOP wrote:Lady Gaga (Which is my queen)

Ugh.

I won't shove my love for her down your throat or anything like that, as long as you don't try to get into an argument with me about her.

oh yeah, and don't make it some sort of account gimmick where you mention Lady Gaga in every post or do something annoying. The only successful account gimmicks thus far are Rainbowdash and a user who refers to himself as "Troll" in the third person.

Umm, no. I don't understand how I come across as a gimmick. Just because I choose to express how much I love a certain celebrity doesn't mean I'm doing it for an attention seeking matter. Gaga has done more for me then just make perfect music, so she is very close to my heart. I do like to troll every once in a while though.

Didn't say you were going to or that you are currently coming across as a gimmick...just saying don't try something like that :( Welcome otherwise

and don't troll and we'll like you a lot! :)
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “General Discussion”