ITT: Inconsequential Crap

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4345 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Telo »

I just came from a weekend camping/party trip hosted by my good friends. I just realized that in over 13 years of knowing them I have gone to probably 98% of the parties they have invited me to and they have come to 0% of the parties I have thrown and invited them to.

They clearly like me as they keep inviting me to stuff so I don't get it. I have thrown some kickass parties and every time I see them after wards they say "oh I wish I could have made it" but they never do.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4349 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Telo »

Yesterday I fainted and got sick all over. That sort of thing used to happen to me from time to time when I was younger so I'm not overly concerned it's just that I thought I had grown out of that. I cancelled my plans with two different sets of friends for parties today since it used to take me some time to recover.

But today I feel fine. At least fine enough to go to one of the parties but I can't decide if I want to go to the early party (baby shower) and then skip the second party if I feel too tired or if I want to just skip the first party and go to the later party (dinner party).

Indecision over which set of friends to snub has me sitting in front of the computer instead of fixing my hair.
I think I'll stay home and join a mafia game tonight.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4628 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Telo »

I'm having a weekend party. Rsvp date was May 31st so I could arrange accomodations. Friend just called me to confirm. Grrrrr! I want her to come but damn. I invited her back in October.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4689 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Telo »

In post 4669, theaceofspades wrote:cherries look and sound much more delicious than i actually find them :/

What does this mean?

If you put a grape, an apple and a cherry each in bowls made of the same material I'm confident that I could guess which was the cherry if you shook or rolled the bowls. Still not sure how that sound could be considered delicious.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4695 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Telo »

Way cool!
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4697 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Telo »

My friend is dating a guy who claims he doesn't believe in marriage. Yet they just got back from a road trip crossing seven states to attend his best buddy's wedding.

I told her that ~obviously~ marriage is important to him if he would put that much time effort and money into supporting it.
She's mad at me.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4743 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Telo »

Friend posts a thread blasting the guy behind the counter at BK for not knowing the difference between a

'tinder crisp' and the original 'chicken sandwhich'
I commented on the irony and now I'm a terrible person.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4745 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Telo »

irony:
calling someone an idiot while misspelling words from from your 2nd grade reading list.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4851 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Telo »

So this just happened:
I attended a sales presentation designed to part me from my money.
During the presentation the guy asked me some questions in an attempt to figure me out and present his offer.
So I'm answering his questions and he replies with an incorrect statement.
In order not to seems like a know it all I allow his statement to pass without correcting him. To me it was no big deal; I thought perhaps he made a simple mistake.
After a while he gets to the offer. He comes out and makes a false statement again.
This time money is involved so I tell him "the way I understand is this"....
We keep going and this happens twice more. So four times in all he's made "mistakes" in his presentation. Once didn't matter but three more times in order to get me to buy and possibly pay more.

I didn't buy for reasons.

After the presentation my cousin who had attended with me said that the guy made that first statement as a test to see how intelligent I was to see if he could trick me. Because I didn't correct him he thought I was dumb and would fall for anything he said.

Return to “General Discussion”