Goodmorning!: The Thread!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:54 am

Post by AniX »

It is 7:45 am. I have been up since 6:30am. I've been having even more trouble than normal sleeping, so I've gotten maybe 6 hours combined in the past 3 days.

I went downstairs and did all the chores of the house (feed and insulin the diabetic dog, clean up whatever mess he and his sister made, empty the dishwasher, empty the dryer and fold the clothing) so others don't have to. I always try to do that in the morning both because it makes everyone else's mornings much easier (they can be stressed in the morning) and because it always puts me in a good mood since it reminds me of my youth and my grandmother (I was her primary caregiver from around 13 until around 18, and then secondary while I was at college). That was much more of a hassle though in the mornings, so I guess part of it is "Wow, these are all the chores? SO EASY!"

Now I'm watching some Wishbone. I am probably going to have mini-pancakes in a bit. I don't normally eat breakfast but I feel hungry.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 am

Post by AniX »

In post 14, esuriospiritus wrote:Wishbone, as in the kid's show with the dog and the classic stories? Awesome.

Yeah, it was the 20th anniversary a few weeks back and I figured it was time to watch the whole thing straight through, so I try to knock out an episode or two a day.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”