Would doing a "Players Who Have Been Permabanned Mafia" get

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I seem to remember DGB getting offended with Quag's one. I also had a vague recollection of being in it, so Im glad I was proved correct. Its a hell of a player list, so its sad it got shut down. Apart from killer seven, that guy was horrid. (Killah Nine on the other hand...)

Im trying to remember who I was, I think it was ryan, but I appear to have finally deleted any role PM before 2009. I wish I remember exactly what my post restriction was, looked fun.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I think its the level of what they did. RC/UN's ban was needed but if I remember correctly he never really targeted one person, so using passing references to him is generally amusing. He was everywhere on site and left quite an impact. So in site history you can't really ignore him and you can mention him without anyone getting triggered, it's the same with a few other users - Wacka Alpaca - or god, it's dangerous to say... Yamichan

There are more examples, but there really isn't any harm in mentioning them. Playing a game using their names as roles, meh, it belabours the joke for 1 and 2, you start crossing the line of glorifying what they did. And I'm treating the latter named player like Beetlejuice, she just didn't leave.

My search also dug up this gem of a thread - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=15036
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “General Discussion”