Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
naturalbreadcrumbs
Townie

Post Post #2075  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:06 am

Hi, I'm naturalbreadcrumbs. I've only played RL Mafia a few times, but I get excited every time someone brings up the possibility of a Mafia game. I'm pretty bad at Mafia; I don't think I've ever won a game as scum and I've been told I look scummy as all hell even when I'm Town. Hopefully I'll get better at being townish playing on this site!

Child
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #2076  (ISO)  » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi everyone, im new to the forum mafia games in general, but my experience is pretty decent so far. Only played 2,5 games on a different forum, one is a town game ive won in but i almost made us lose by overthinking things, other was cut short due to majority of the people getting prodded. last game im playing currently,and im doing a lot better. i definetly prefer playing the mafia roles, as town (especially vanilla townie) can be a bit boring for me personally. came here due to this forum having a bit slower gameplay, to mix things up.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2077  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:49 am

Welcome aboard Child, hope you enjoy yourself here!
Sounds like you've already experienced the joys of overthinking yourself into oblivion as town.. that only gets more confusing, believe me. :giggle:
Go get to know xRECKONERx!
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
marathon weekend open group | discord server | join these, it'll be fun, i promise

Child
Goon

Post Post #2078  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:16 pm

In post 2077, the worst wrote:Welcome aboard Child, hope you enjoy yourself here!
Sounds like you've already experienced the joys of overthinking yourself into oblivion as town.. that only gets more confusing, believe me. :giggle:

thanks mate, wouldn't call them joys, but it was a learning experience for sure :lol:

and, for anyone wondering, sadly, the mafia won my latest game.. sad for town because i was the last mafia member they had to kill :cop: definetly loving the mafia experience so far :lol:

L84Dnr
Goon

Post Post #2079  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to MafiaScum and pretty new to the game itself. I've played 3 games on another site.

I hunt and kill rocks for a living and raise little green monsters in my spare time.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2080  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Welcome to MS, L84Dnr! cool username. I was worried I'd have to triple check it to type it out here but it's easy to remember. :lol:

What did those poor rocks ever do to you? :c I hope they're extra tasty all the same. Could you name one of your green monsters after me?
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
marathon weekend open group | discord server | join these, it'll be fun, i promise

Yuchou
Townie

Post Post #2081  (ISO)  » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Welcome L84, I hope you enjoy the site, and interesting what you do for a living.

I wonder what kind of recipes you could recommend us.
In post 2080, the worst wrote:Could you name one of your green monsters after me?

I'm pretty sure the poor green little monster would be unhappily picked upon by his other green little monster friends if his name happened to be "the worst".

L84, I wouldn't recommend accepting his suggestion for the sake of the green little monsters's life quality.

Aristophanes
Paid the rent

Post Post #2082  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:09 am

Welclme to the site!

Better L8 than never!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle

Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

L84Dnr
Goon

Post Post #2083  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:20 pm

In post 2080, the worst wrote:Welcome to MS, L84Dnr! cool username. I was worried I'd have to triple check it to type it out here but it's easy to remember. :lol:

What did those poor rocks ever do to you? :c I hope they're extra tasty all the same.

The same thing that your hamburgers did to you. The difference is that mine are free range and died a clean death. :P There are a few rocks that actually are tasty but you don't want to be doing that. It's a good way to elevate your arsenic and lead levels.

Could you name one of your green monsters after me?

Normally "The Worst" wouldn't be at the top of my list, but I can probably make it work. How are you with "The worst lab-grown monstrosity to run into in a dark alley"?

In post 2081, Yuchou wrote:Welcome L84, I hope you enjoy the site, and interesting what you do for a living.

I wonder what kind of recipes you could recommend us.

There are several recipes for rock soup. The professional one involves marinating in concentrated hydrofluoric-nitric and isn't for the faint of heart.

A more comedic version starts with a rock and adds a variety of mundane ingredients, eventually ending with throwing out the rock. I consider that cheating.

One serious recipe involves heating the rocks in a campfire and then transferring them into the soup pot to heat the soup. You want to use the right type of rocks though or it comes out very gritty.

In post 2082, Aristophanes wrote:Welclme to the site!

Better L8 than never!

Thanx. Usually I can't think of a decent username.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2084  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 2083, L84Dnr wrote:The same thing that your hamburgers did to you.

I'm actually a vegetarian ;-; you couldn't tell by the glorious pigment of my yellow fluff?

But fair; I haven't made the step to rock-vegan yet. Good on you.

L84Dnr wrote:Normally "The Worst" wouldn't be at the top of my list, but I can probably make it work. How are you with "The worst lab-grown monstrosity to run into in a dark alley"?

This is a super cute name.

shEll
Townie

Pronoun: It

Post Post #2085  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Hello I came here because, well, that's how mafia works.

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2086  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:00 pm

the best way to become a mafia scum is to join MafiaScum. or so they say.
:shifty:

welcome!

Yuchou
Townie

Post Post #2087  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 pm

Welcome shEll, hope you enjoy the site.

I wonder if the capitalization in your username means something.

In post 2083, L84Dnr wrote:A more comedic version starts with a rock and adds a variety of mundane ingredients, eventually ending with throwing out the rock. I consider that cheating.

I consider that taking care of your health and intestine, but I can understand you yes

vizIIsto
Ninja

Post Post #2088  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello from vizIIsto here
Heard rumors about the fantasticality of this site on numerous Discord servers so I ought to take a look.
I can already foresee an exciting time with this community.

Seer you later...

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2089  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Intriguing - welcome aboard! :) Glad to hear we've got some friends in some Discord servers out there. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here. Look forward to playing with you.

Invisibility
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:16 pm

In post 2088, vizIIsto wrote:Hello from vizIIsto here
Heard rumors about the fantasticality of this site on numerous Discord servers so I ought to take a look.
I can already foresee an exciting time with this community.

Seer you later...

welcome!
also your name starts with viz in your name which is kind of cool because people sometimes call me viz
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

dont play with me if you're on my blacklist (on my wiki page)

Yuchou
Townie

Post Post #2091  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Welcome vizIIsto, I hope you enjoy the site

quite the intriguing avatar, I actually stared at it for some minutes to be honest.

I've no idea of what it is though.

shEll
Townie

Post Post #2092  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Yuchou wrote:Welcome shEll, hope you enjoy the site.

I wonder if the capitalization in your username means something.

Thank you. The capitalized e is a mystery.

tosser
Goon

Post Post #2093  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 pm

hello i am looking forward to taking on the mafia world by storm :D
ambitious

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2094  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 pm

Welcome back tosser, nice to meet you.

Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #2095  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:52 am

HI I"M DOCTOR WORM I"M INTERESTED IN THINGS

Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #2096  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:52 am

I"M NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT I AM A REAL WORM

vonflare
doot

Post Post #2097  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:09 pm

are you at least working on your phd
wryyy

Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #2098  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 pm

bonfire I"m working on PhD in MAFIA studies from the universaty of MAFIASCUMS.NET BUT RIGHT NOW I am not a REAL doctor!!

Dr Worm
NOT A REAL DOCTOR

Post Post #2099  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 pm

But I am a REAL worm!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion