Who Would You Kill on Night 1?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:42 pm

Post by Neo »

Post your reason as well. I used GLers who have been members longer then I have and have registered over here. ;And I put my name in there too
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:45 pm

Post by Neo »

I chose mole because he's usually who I kill in GLC mafia. I guess I started doing it because he seems to be a bigger threat at the time or something....I'm not sure if it will carry over to here or the GL, maybe I'll find out when I'm mafia sometime.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:19 pm

Post by Chuck »

Internet Stranger is the greatest Mafia hunter of all time. ;He's the obvious choice.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:05 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Samadhi. He is at least as good as Antrax and IS in hunting down mafia, but is better in avoiding getting lynched. Another example whom I'd never kill as mafia is Radwulf - or Pika for that matter.
cubestudent
cubestudent
Townie
cubestudent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:12 pm

Post by cubestudent »

I'm assuming you mean as a mafioso. I went with Samadhi, because my only experience so far is the GL WoT game, in which Samadhi looked hella effective. Antrax looked pretty good, too, but I wouldn't kill him for the simple reason that everyone seems suspicious of him when he survives the first night.of course, that vote is no longer valid, since after saying that, I would probably no longer go for Samadhi, lest I become suspicious.of course, now that I've said that, maybe I would go Samadhi. . .of course. . .
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:05 pm

Post by mole »

Sorry Sam, but I have to agree with cubestudent and DP. You're one of the few people who is able to consistantly identify me as mafia (before I'm inevitably murdered by the other family ), and you have to go. (I'm assuming that nobody will be able to accuse me based on the night's kill...)Has Samadhi registered on these boards yet?
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 9:52 pm

Post by Luna »

Yep, I jumped on the Samadhi bandwagon. ;) You were my second choice, though, mole...I notice no-one wants to admit to targeting Antrax? Interesting...
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:01 pm

Post by groza528 »

That's because I wasn't here yet Seriously, Antrax and I are always against each other for some reason. ;He was the only person in the entire town to see through my lies in one game, and in GLC I managed to finger him despite the fact that all the evidence was pointing toward someone else.
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:07 am

Post by Sofis »

People, people, people, what's wrong with you? The correct answer to the question Who would you kill on night 1? is No one, because I'm innocent.Don't tell who you'd kill. It's evidence that can (and will) be used against you. I'm definitely keeping track of this topic .
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:49 am

Post by Antrax »

With all due respect to Samadhi, who really is a great player, he has yet to catch me. I'm guessing a large part of it is the fact I'm almost never mafia, though. However, the labboy often foils perfectly good innocent lynches with his annoying logic, and doing away with him helps my Crap Logic ; slide smoother into the town's collective throat. Nice to see I only got two votes. Maybe I can actually play for a while on this board.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:04 am

Post by mith »

w00t, I got a vote. Wait, that's not exactly good... I picked DP, though, honestly, I would almost never kill anyone on that list. Except maybe me, just to confuse you all. I like to go for someone in the low profile/non newbie category. DP fits that best, as he is much more well known for moderating or being evil. I always leave Antrax for later (though this is a bad idea if he might be a cop and be sure he's sane, because he will check me.), Samadhi I can save for later, IS will almost certainly get lynched, Luna is too hot to kill , JD will get himself killed (note: if there are traitors, JD goes immediately.), and CB and Neo don't/haven't played as much as the rest. mole gets killed too much as it is, and I like to leave him alive because we generally don't vote for each other except as jokes.Of course, now that I have said all this I will have to completely change my strategy.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:12 am

Post by mith »

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been caught on a GL game just by lynchmob logic. Antrax got me as a Cop once, I was taken down in 23 because the other family knew I was the Godfather after failing to kill me (I think Antrax was in the other family, though he was already dead), I think I was killed in the Covenant game (I could be mistaken, I was lost most of that game), and I was killed by a messed up Doctor (Antrax again) in Verbose. Oh, and 3 doesn't really count (and I suicided anyway). Maybe I should start killing Antrax after all. If we go by AIM games, Luna is the most dangerous to me. I tend to play the Luna won't vote for me card too much.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:34 am

Post by JDTAY »

I picked Antrax because I always do. I don't get killing opportunities very often though. I think the mods make it that way intentionally.
unregistered
unregistered
Watcher
unregistered
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:09 pm

Post by unregistered »

Yeah, I have the same thing as mith going. I've only been lynched three times as mafia; once when the Curse got me in 23, and twice when I tried to claim a role that didn't work out...
mudster
mudster
Watcher
mudster
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:32 pm

Post by mudster »

Samadhi. He scares me.I would opt for Antrax too, but usually somebody else would kill/protect him
Imagine a world without humans. Pretty peaceful, eh?
CrystyB
CrystyB
Townie
CrystyB
Townie
Townie
Location: Romania, Balkans, Eastern Europe, Earth, Solar System, etc

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:01 am

Post by CrystyB »

Well the nerve of that Neo... How in Heaven's name would i get offed by maf? ((Standings @ the time of my post: Antrax 4 ;[25.00%] ;Samadhi 5 ;[31.25%] ;Internet Stranger 1 ;[6.25%] ;Mole 1 ;[6.25%] ;Mith 2 ;[12.50%] ;Dragon Phoenix 1 ;[6.25%] ;JDTAY 1 ;[6.25%] ;Luna 1 ;[6.25%] ;CrystyB 0 ;[0.00%] ;Neo 0 ;[0.00%] ))I would've voted for IS - if he's not mafia and i am he gets me too worried . Sam is a second choice. BUT i cannot vote anymore since i already did a null vote , for fear IS would be leading the pack with too many votes. Guess it shows that in most Maf games i'm consistently way off (never been a cop), so i'm no threat to mafia.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:32 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Quote (CrystyB @ April 14 2002 , 141)I would've voted for IS - if he's not mafia and i am he gets me too worried . Sam is a second choice. BUT i cannot vote anymore since i already did a null vote , for fear IS would be leading the pack with too many votes.(Ego explodes)
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:55 am

Post by Sketchwick »

I voted for DP. ;I've very new to mafia and I just haven't seen Sam play much, although from reading this thread I'm guessing he is the best choice.I think DP, IS, and Antrax are prolly the best players I HAVE seen, and of those DP is the quietest. ;Although being quiet seems to be an effective way not to get lynched I think it is bad for Mafia in general. ;So in my crusade to stop people from being so quiet all the time I'd go DP.Honestly I'd like to keep IS in my game as long as possible, he is just too entertaining.Oh BTW, speaking of the last of the top 3 (Antrax) can somone direct me to Star Wars Mafia on GL, I couldn't find it.Sketchwick
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:32 am

Post by Luna »

Who on earth voted for me? I am so harmless. Or are you just trying to weed out the crappy players for a more challenging game?
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 9:16 am

Post by Neo »

Following Luna's logic, I should have 18 votes.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2002 7:34 am

Post by Antrax »

Uhh, if you're all so desperate to kill Samadhi, why do I keep dying at night? Go get HIM, or something. Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 6:00 am

Post by groza528 »

I was about to ask the same thing, upon reviewing the voting
Porro
Porro
Townie
Porro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 12:11 am

Post by Porro »

Like Luna, I went with Samadhi (he can be annoying ) but very nearly clicked on mole (he should know why...naughty boy )I never go for the likes of Antrax, DP or IS on the assumption that a doc will protect them.
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2002 8:48 am

Post by jesternl »

My vote went to DP.I think he succesfullly fooled people with saying he likes modding better then playing, making us all think he's not that dangerous. Besides, he got me lynched or nearly lynched a few times already And BAH at not being on the list, but being killed/targetted pretty damn often lately ;
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu May 16, 2002 3:40 am

Post by mith »

Hm, guess the polls didn't make it over intact. :(

Return to “General Discussion”