What kind of guys does Saber like?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

What kind of guys does Saber like?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2002 11:18 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

This question was posted by Neo in his Old West Mafia thread, since he also told me not to answer, and it is his game, I thought I'd just start this topic.

What do I know? Not much, this was started when I said in passing that part of why I made some lengthy post at night as if it was day was because I was busy psychoanalyzing SK. She basicaly told me to "bring it." (post my analysis)

The thing is, SK, pschoanalysis is a lot of Q&A....all I really know to start with is that you are 16 and responded to the idea of a brothel with "icky icky icky"

You also made a reference to not being "that type of girl" which makes me inclined to belive you would tend to say sex in general is icky. If this is not correct you'll have to explain to me what specifically WAS "icky"

sketchwick
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 1:09 am

Post by Sofis »

If this is not correct you'll have to explain to me what specifically WAS "icky"

Well, I'm not SaberKitty, but I would suspect that the icky part is doing something extremely intimate with a complete stranger. While some do not consider sex to be inherently more emotionally involved than having some fun together, I daresay this is not the case with most people.
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 1:36 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Most
people
or most
women
? I would say most men would not describe sex with a stranger as "icky." It's highly possible "that type of girl" just meant that she IS the type of girl who only engages in sexual activity with somone she IS emotionally involved with. I'm tempted to post in "Ask IS" something along the lines of: IS, do you think SK IS the type of girl do something that IS icky? SK, do you think IS IS icky?

(Sk once requested no one capitalize "is" unless it reffered to the Internet Stranger)

sketchwick
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 3:48 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im dissapointed that I am not sexy enough for SaberKitty.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:21 am

Post by SaberKitty »

well, first of all, i would never say "bring it." actually, i might, but then i'd just crack up immediately afterwards. i don't think i'd ever say one of those stupid phrases (i.e. oh snap) with out laughing right after.
anyway, i answered neo on aim and neo, i'd appreciate if you didn't post it here.
anywho- i think it would have be with someone i really really cared about- but even if i got to that stage in a relationship now, i still wouldn't just because i don't think i would be able to deal with the consequences- (like possible pregnency, stds, my parents killing me)
so, as for icky- which is a word i use quite often- i would define it as something obscene

actually, before i got to the end og the paragraph, i was thinking of asking you to not capitalize "is" because it disrupts the flow-

It's highly possible "that type of girl" just meant that she Internet Stranger- oh wait, no, that's "is" -the type of girl who only engages in sexual activity with somone she Internet Stranger- wait no, "is" again- emotionally involved with. I'm tempted to post in "Ask Internet Stranger" something along the lines of: Internet Stranger, do you think SaberKitty Internet Stranger-crap, it's "is" again - the type of girl do something that Internet Stranger-'is"- icky? SaberKitty, do you think Internet Stranger Internet Stranger-wait, oh, "is"- icky?

see the problem?
it's just kind of annoying- could you not do that anymore- or italicize the capital "is"'s ?
did i answer all your questions?
how many more did i generate?

-SK
(oh, and the SaberKitty/Serial Killer thing is less annoying because they are both nouns- when i anticipate a verb and get a noun it's much worse)
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Sofis
Sofis
Watcher
Sofis
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 6:15 am

Post by Sofis »

I would say most men would not describe sex with a stranger as "icky."

Of course most men would not use the exact term "icky" to describe their feelings on sex with strangers. I'm sure opinions on that subject range all the way from "absolutely fabulous" to "utterly repugnant".
Personally, I think of it as something I simply have no interest in doing - it reduces the whole thing to nothing more than an elaborate way of achieving an orgasm, and if an orgasm is all I'm after, I'd rather spare myself a lot of trouble and go masturbate.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 9:10 am

Post by Neo »

i answered neo on aim and neo, i'd appreciate if you didn't post it here.

Sure no problem.

And gee-whiz, it's amazing how a little joke post can turn into a whole new topic..... :oops:
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Raamawen
Raamawen
Townie
Raamawen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 10:34 am

Post by Raamawen »

SaberKitty wrote:
(oh, and the SaberKitty/Serial Killer thing is less annoying because they are both nouns- when i anticipate a verb and get a noun it's much worse)

*language geek hat ON*
Actually, I'd think it'd be worse when you anticipate a noun and get another noun. When it's noun vs. verb, the syntactical context can disambiguate them, while telling two identical nouns apart will often require a close inspection of the sentence and its subject matter.
*language geek hat OFF*
[size=84]'minut on murhattu, hakattu paloiksi, heitetty seinille, naurettu pois' --CMX, [i]Helvetin hyvä paimen[/i][/size]
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 10:40 am

Post by Luna »

Most people or most women? I would say most men would not describe sex with a stranger as "icky."

First... you do know Sofis is male, right, Sketchwick? ;) Second, speaking as a woman, I don't think the idea of sex with a stranger is particularly "icky" (provided that I'd been, you know, getting on fairly well with said stranger, and that I was, uh, careful and all). It's not necesarilly something I'd decide to do at this particular stage of my life, but the idea doesn't make me want to vomit or anything... but I know a number of men who find the whole idea repellent. I don't think you can really draw neat little gender lines around it like that.

I do, however, think that
brothel
sex would be extremely icky. Go figure. (Well, no, don't. I don't really need psychoanalysing.)

[Edited because I hate the BBcode and it hates me]

Oh, and I'd also like to say "yay" for Raamawen's language-geekiness.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 3:29 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Sofis wrote:Personally, I think of it as something I simply have no interest in doing - it reduces the whole thing to nothing more than an elaborate way of achieving an orgasm, and if an orgasm is all I'm after, I'd rather spare myself a lot of trouble and go masturbate.

Although I am 25 years older than Sofis, I wholeheartedly agree. I have never ever had sex with anyone I did not love.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:07 pm

Post by Q »

This is certainly odd. :spin:
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:11 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Dear Me, what have I started. Looks like something quite fun actually. :)

First, let me deal with Saber Kitty. Let's start with the IS issue. You asking me not to capitalize "is" is no different than Antrax asking you not to post in blue. It's taking a person preference and trying to impose it on somone else. I am pretty lazy sometimes, and it is easier to capitalize an entire word for emphasis rather than use UBB code. If anything it temps me to start calling you The Saber Kitty, so I can more easily confuse you with the serial killer.

No on to more analysis. Seems you don't think sex is icky. It also seems that you have started to make excuses. This is not necessarily bad, just pay attention to when your excuses no longer become valid. Your parents killing you is the only reason I DON'T agree with as a reason not to DSSWSE (do/did/done something sexual with someone else). But it is interesting that it is the last reason you will have if you find yourself becoming emotionally involved with a boy and you find yourself in a position to give him a hand job.

I love hand jobs, not personally (that depends on the skill of the performer) but the concept in general. Why? Because they destroy the idea that sexual contact always carries the consequence of pregnancy and STDs. Now, it's very possible that SK worries once she gets going she isn't going to be able to stop. Hand jobs will lead to unprotected coitus and all the possible consequences of it. That's fine, but it didn't apply to me when I was young. So are you really afraid of upsetting your parents, or that you will go too far?

Sofis, I agree I was using language on my side, most guys don't say icky at all. Of course "utterly fabulous" is probably used less than "absolutely repugnant" but this is all semantics. I live in America, and I have no facts to support me but I'd be willing to wager a large enough random poll would reveal that greater than 50% of males in this country would describe sex with a stranger as positive rather than negative. Actually, they probably wouldn't, but then again I wouldn't agree that the girl they met at the bar that night ISN'T a stranger. "Get drunk, get laid" is sadly the motto of much of this country from what I've seen.

Raamawen, I agree, but being a language geek doesn't tend to disambiguate things with a 16 year old girl.

Luna, Sofis being male doesn't change me disagreeing with the statement, but as I pointed out I think the issue (at least in this country) is who people consider strangers. I don't mean to draw the gender lines, only observe where I think they ARE DRAWN (again, I know nothing of the culture in YOUR homeland).

DP, I'd wager the people on mafiascum would be skewed to less promiscuity.

sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:32 pm

Post by Neo »

I am pretty lazy sometimes, and it is easier to capitalize an entire word for emphasis rather than use UBB code.

DSSWSE (do/did/done something sexual with someone else).

Hehehe.....does anybody else catch the humor there?

Sketch, where are you coming up with this stuff? The only impression I had was that SK thought the concept of sex in brothels or w/ strangers was "icky" but that sex with somebody you care about when you are ready to deal with any and all consequences is okay.....Or did I miss something?
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:36 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

wow! Too much information.
just to let you know, i haven't done any of the things you said- and i think you deserve an icky in addition to your tmi.
i'm kinda getting uncomfortabew with this discussion, so i probably won't read it anymore. sorry to dissapoint you and all, sketch, no more freud(sp?). have fun psycoanalysizing without me.

-SK(not any of those types of girls!)
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 4:37 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

wow! Too much information.
just to let you know, i haven't done any of the things you said- and i think you deserve an icky in addition to your tmi.
i'm kinda getting uncomfortabew with this discussion, so i probably won't read it anymore. sorry to dissapoint you and all, sketch, no more freud(sp?). have fun psycoanalysizing without me.

oh ,and neo got it right, btw

-SK(not any of those types of girls!)
Raamawen
Raamawen
Townie
Raamawen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:05 pm

Post by Raamawen »

Sketchwick wrote:Raamawen, I agree, but being a language geek doesn't tend to disambiguate things with a 16 year old girl.

Um...eh? What, pray tell, are you on about? My post was an off-topic interlude regarding whether confusion between "IS" for Internet Stranger and "IS" the capitalized verb is or isn't worse than that between "SK" for SaberKitty and "SK" for serial killer. It had NOTHING, do you read, NOTHING to do with the topic of this thread. Nngh.
[size=84]'minut on murhattu, hakattu paloiksi, heitetty seinille, naurettu pois' --CMX, [i]Helvetin hyvä paimen[/i][/size]
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:14 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Neo, you'll have to be more specific than "this stuff" for me to answer.

SK, no problem, I was only doing it because you asked for it.

Raamawen, if I'm not mistaken you were disagreeing with SK (a 16 year old girl) about which was more confusing. My comment was disigned to point out we are obviously dealing with two very differetn women/girls and it isn't suprising you differ in the matter.

sketchwick
Raamawen
Raamawen
Townie
Raamawen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:22 pm

Post by Raamawen »

I get it now. And I shouldn't have been quite so snarky. Sorry!

(And for the record, at 18, I'm not much older than Saberkitty. Though I'm sure she and I are quite different people.)
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:58 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Thank you, Raamawen, you are too kind to even bother apologizing. I tend to mix intelligent and retarded comments up to the point I ALWAYS confuse.

sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 6:23 pm

Post by Neo »

Sketch, I was referring to the last post you'd made.

And btw, why do you feel the need to point out her age all the time?
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 6:32 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Neo, I'm sorry but I just don't understand your original question. Where did I come up with my entire huge post???

As far as pointing out SK's age "all the time" I think we must have different definitions of "all the time." This topic was started when SK told me to analyze her. Her being 16 was one of the only pieces of information I had to go on at the time. Later, Raamawen was confused by a reference I made to 16 year olds, I thought perhaps it wasn't clear I was talking about SK.

Fair enough? How old are YOU?

sketchwick
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2002 9:30 pm

Post by Luna »

I don't mean to draw the gender lines, only observe where I think they ARE DRAWN

Now who's picking at language? Let me rephrase: I don't think ANYONE can draw nice neat gender lines around this subject, because I don't believe there ARE nice neat gender lines. I tend to be somewhat suspicious of anything which tries to tell me that women are delicate little flowers who want wedding bells and babies, and men are dirty beasts who want a quick shag, because it just doesn't fit with my experience at all. But as you say, we're from different countries. Your mileage may vary.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2002 3:35 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I agree.

Luna: dirty beast who wants a quick shag

Mith: delicate little flower who wants wedding bells and babies

It all makes sense now.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2002 5:23 am

Post by Luna »

~snickers~

Ah, he's not that delicate. ;)
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2002 3:44 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

Luna, I only look at what is statistically likely. I consider myself to be a sexual deviant because I use a statstical definition of the word deviant, I'd say my behavior deviates from the mean...

This conversation arose from a comment about a brothel. Surely it's obvious that brothels exist FOR MEN. If women were inclined to this kind of behavior brothels for women would exist...

sketchwick

Return to “General Discussion”