Valentines Mafia

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
ambic
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
ambic
Maniac Mastermind
Maniac Mastermind

Valentines Mafia

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:57 pm

Post by ambic »

Dear ______

You are my girlfriend. Each night you will wait for flowers, calls, and other feminine things considered romantic. If you fail to recieve these you tend to cause all posting by myself to be in typed in italics by a swift sharp kick to the floppy disk. If I happen to vote for you to be lynched during the day you will expect to recieve twice as many gifts that night. You are on the side of the town (like most girlfriends you cannot stop gossiping about them)

Mod.
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:35 am

Post by rite »

In the spirit of the holiday...

Happy Anniversary of the Valentine's Day Massacre to All!
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:34 am

Post by Beaudoin »

Dear ____

You are hopeless, and single. Every night you can call up someone to ask them for a date. If you get someone who is already in a relationship, they will refuse. If you get someone who is also single, there is a small chance they will date you once, but they will most likely refuse also. If you are refused, you become depressed and your vote at the end of the day must be against yourself. If a single person of the opposite sex, or the same sex depending on your attractions, tells you to do something, you must do it in the hopes of impressing them.

You are pro-town, but if you hear the phrase "Why can't I meet a nice guy/girl like you" one more time, you will snap and become a serial killer.
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:47 pm

Post by Werebear »

Dear ____________

You are a marriage killer. Each night, you plant evidence such as lipstick marks, flower receipts, and musk/perfume scents on a hapless victim.

Return to “General Discussion”