The Speakeasy, Tapper's, and GTKAS Forums

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

The Speakeasy, Tapper's, and GTKAS Forums

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 am

Post by AniX »

The Speakeasy, Tapper's, and Get To Know a ScummerWhile General Discussion holds many of our discussion topics, many discussions are occurring in three restricted areas. They are:

1. The Speakeasy - A subforum designed for mature, private/personal discussion. More adult topics are found in this subforum. Only users 18+ in age may join. This forum is not indexed and posts here will not appear in search engine results.
2. Tapper's - A subforum for private/personal discussion that is open to users of all ages. This forum is not indexed and posts here will not appear in search engine results.
2. Get to Know a Scummer (GTKAS)- A moderated discussion subforum where users are awarded personal "about me" threads, as well as more general threads for personal information.

How do I See These Forums?

To see
all of
The Speakeasy, Tapper's, and GTKAS, you can join The Speakeasy Inhabitants user group.
To
ONLY
see the Tapper's forum, you can join the Tapper's Access user group.
To
ONLY
see the GTKAS forum, you can join the Get To Know a Scummer Access user group.

To join these groups, go to your User CP, select User Groups, and select the group you wish to join, then click Submit.

What are the Requirements to Enter?

1. You must have at least 100 game posts on your account. We may make case-by-case decisions to allow certain participants in Large Social Games and Mish Mash to also join.
You must not already have an account in The Speakeasy or GTKAS Access user groups.
Alt and plural accounts are now permitted in GTKAS, Tapper's, and the Speakeasy, provided at least one account of that user meets post and age requirements. Hydras are still not permitted.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”