Individual-1 (Donald Trump)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Rob14
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Trump is willing to sacrifice freedom for security (or what he thinks is security). That should be a huge red flag in any democracy.

Prevent all Muslims from entering the country? Pure insanity.

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #26  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:36 pm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... tatements/

A good explanation of how you (shotty) are buying into the rhetoric of a chronic liar. MANY fact-checking groups have shown a large majority of Trump's claims and statements to be completely untruthful. Why do you support this?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:45 pm

In post 26, Glork wrote:http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/dec/21/2015-lie-year-donald-trump-campaign-misstatements/

A good explanation of how you (shotty) are buying into the rhetoric of a chronic liar. MANY fact-checking groups have shown a large majority of Trump's claims and statements to be completely untruthful. Why do you support this?

One loaded question at a time please. I'll get to all of this! Any one feeling graphs?
#freeShotty

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #28  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Sure, just make sure it isn't a fake graph actually sourced from a #whitegenocide account.

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #29  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:01 pm

In post 19, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 17, Glork wrote:Shotty, I'd like to know exactly WHY you support Donald Trump. What policies of his do you agree with, and for what reasons? Because I'm perfectly willing to have a civil and productive conversation with a Trump supporter, except that I have yet to encounter one whose answer to the question "why" isn't some generic bullshit about "he speaks his mind" or "he tells it like it is." Those are deflective non-answers from people who aren't willing to admit that they don't understand his platform or policies, or people who aren't willing to straight-up admit that they're racist bigots.

this x100000000000000000000000

I'm at work, but I will get you a detailed explanation after work.
Also Reck I'm much different now, I would have hated the me you new 6 years ago as well. I don't plan on going the fuck away again, but who knows.

If your first contribution to the site in six years, or whatever it is, is to post fawning Donald Trump things, I suspect if you're different, it's not in a good way.

inte
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:38 pm

the more interracial sex we have the less interracial sex we can have
Show

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:41 pm

In post 29, zoraster wrote:
In post 19, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 17, Glork wrote:Shotty, I'd like to know exactly WHY you support Donald Trump. What policies of his do you agree with, and for what reasons? Because I'm perfectly willing to have a civil and productive conversation with a Trump supporter, except that I have yet to encounter one whose answer to the question "why" isn't some generic bullshit about "he speaks his mind" or "he tells it like it is." Those are deflective non-answers from people who aren't willing to admit that they don't understand his platform or policies, or people who aren't willing to straight-up admit that they're racist bigots.

this x100000000000000000000000

I'm at work, but I will get you a detailed explanation after work.
Also Reck I'm much different now, I would have hated the me you new 6 years ago as well. I don't plan on going the fuck away again, but who knows.

If your first contribution to the site in six years, or whatever it is, is to post fawning Donald Trump things, I suspect if you're different, it's not in a good way.

Have you seen the South Park where they have to decide between a douche and a turd?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:52 pm

In post 23, Glork wrote:I know that, but three things here:
1) Trump's comments weren't directed at only-illegal-immigrants-from-Mexico

Corre
2) Being an illegal immigrant still doesn't make you a rapist

blue is blue
3) Trump's comments about Muslims are arguably worse than his statements about Mexicans, and while Islam is technically a religion as opposPogChampd to a race, the combination of his statements towards both groups is indicative of a systemic xenophobic attitude

It's called a moratorium and it happened in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, and the Cold War. It's not racist, it is logical. If I gave you a bowl of 10,000 M&M's and told you one was poison how many would you eat?

Many GOP members (and candidates!) want stricter immigration law AND stronger enforcement of said law. And most of them aren't inflammatory racists like Donald Trump is.

First off Donald Trump isn't. Second, truly only Ted Cruz is the only other (GOP) candidate who wants as strict of regulations as Trump does.
#freeShotty

toolenduso
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:58 pm

All the other awful things about Trump aside, I'm living in a city that could basically be swallowed by a river before the end of the century.

So there's no way I can support a person who doesn't want to do anything about it.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

"THIS IS SOLID BEER CAP LOGIC." -- LlamaFluff

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #34  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:01 pm

The fuck does "blue is blue" mean?

And if you're really espousing WW2-era Japanese internment camps as a good idea -- one of the worst mistakes in modern US history -- then you're lost.
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

FUCK CANCER. #greenshirtthursdays

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:26 pm

In post 17, Glork wrote:At this point, I'm basically assuming that anyone who votes/supports Trump is an unabashed racist.

I can understand being conservative. I can understand being fed up with the establishment (esp the GOP establishment). What I absolutely cannot comprehend is how anybody could support Trump's obvious racism, pathological lying and backtracking, and willingness to sell out to anyone and anything to increase his publicity.

Racism - we will have to disagree on motives here and there is no sure fire way of knowing which of us is right so I'll drop this one.
Pathological Lying - I would like some sources here.
Backtracking - Why is it back tracking when it's not wanted by the democrats, but it is proving you can be flexible when it is? People change and opinions change. This is why I don't support Ted Cruz, and why I would consider voting Bernie before I vote Ted, he has no flexibility. A leader need to be able to change their mind and work out deals, that in the best possible manner, represent the people they are representing.
Willingness to sell out to anyone and anything to increase his publicity - again sources here please, he is a businessman I'm sure he sells a lot, but he isn't a political whore.

Categorizing most Mexicans as rapists
Categorizing all Muslims as terrorists
Advocating war crimes by insisting that we bomb extremists' families
Making fun of a disabled reporter
Encouraging violence from his supporters by promising to cover legal fees for those who perform violent acts in his name

Mexicans - again acknowledging that there is a criminal element to mixed in with the non criminal is far from saying that most Mexicans are rapist. It is true. My three nieces where raped by three different husbands of my sister in law. All three were illegal immigrants one of them was one of the girls father. They have all since been deported for crimes and have all made their way back to West Chicago, Illinois. This doesn't make all Mexicans or illegal immigrants rapist, but that element does exist and the current system does not stop them from coming freely into our country and over our seemingly non-existent borders.

Muslims - I don't have a personal anecdote for this demographic, but the same principal applies. Even if 1/10000 are terrorists we need to take some time to figure out a better process and in the mean time we need to stop all immigration. You wouldn't leave your water lines uncapped while you waited for the plumber to figure out which sink is best for you would you?

Bombing extremists - We did much worse to Japan in the name of security, why should we be less aggressive with a better armed, better funded, and more advanced enemy? How many extremist families lives are you loved ones worth? It is opportunity cost, and, while tragic, in some cases you have to choose the best terrible choice, or in a few years you won't have that luxury.

Reporter - This is a non-story, he didn't know the man was disabled and he hadn't seen the man in 15 years. Try to impersonate someone who you haven't seen in 15 years, and wasn't disabled when you last saw him. Trump waved his arms around, if you take that personally, it is your fault. He could have been impersonating people who had been tasered and people with seizures or any plethora of other people. Hillary Clinton barked on stage, is she mocking bitches everywhere?

Legal Fees - He was talking to the police in the instance you are referencing, and said he would cover there court fees is the protesters tried to sue them. In my opinion that is some much needed respect for our officers in blue. You have the right to protest, but not the right to trespass or disrupt private functions. I hold the protests at fault not Trump. You don't see Trump supporters interrupting Clinton or Sanders' rallies.

These words simply don't come from a person with a shred of moral fiber. To support him is to support white supremacy, oppression of good and innocent people, and the complete disregard of United States law.

I hate to say it(actually I don't), but in no United States law do non citizens have any protections under our constitution. Donald Trump is no white supremacist, in fact the KKK is a historically liberal and Democrat group, and they, for the longest time, where the military branch of the Democrat Party. Also if you entered this country illegally, you are not innocent, you are guilty of tax and legal fraud, having an illegal presence in this country, and if you brought others with you, then you are guilty of human trafficking. Criminals are criminals, and I'm sick of law abiding citizens have to pay the price for others breaking our countries laws, and our government for allowing our borders to be decimated.

Shotty, I'd like to know exactly WHY you support Donald Trump. What policies of his do you agree with, and for what reasons? Because I'm perfectly willing to have a civil and productive conversation with a Trump supporter, except that I have yet to encounter one whose answer to the question "why" isn't some generic bullshit about "he speaks his mind" or "he tells it like it is." Those are deflective non-answers from people who aren't willing to admit that they don't understand his platform or policies, or people who aren't willing to straight-up admit that they're racist bigots.

I will get to this in a few hours. Let me preface my explanation with this, I do not agree with Trump 100% nor do I agree with any candidate 100%, but there is a time when you have to take you emotions and your morality out of the equation and do what is necessary. More on this tonight.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 pm

In post 34, xRECKONERx wrote:The fuck does "blue is blue" mean?

And if you're really espousing WW2-era Japanese internment camps as a good idea -- one of the worst mistakes in modern US history -- then you're lost.

The blue comment was me pointing out that mexican != rapist is as pointless to say as blue == blue.

Also, the internment camps where completely separate from the moratorium, they where passed together, but in no way are they the same thing.
#freeShotty

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #37  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:39 pm

If 1/10000 Christians is a mass murderer, should we keep all Christians coming in? This isn't theoretical either. The entire basis behind what you're saying seems to be "look. we disagree on how many muslims are bad people, but let's agree that SOME are bad. So let's not let them in!" But that fails because it's a reason that could apply to anyone, anywhere, in any group, at any time.

I hate to say it(actually I don't), but in no United States law do non citizens have any protections under our constitution.

Also, I certainly don't hate to say this, but non-citizens do have constitutional rights. That even includes undocumented immigrants.

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #38  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Pathological Lying - I would like some sources here.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... h-15-2016/

Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire:
Clinton: 28%
Sanders: 31%

Trump: 77%
Cruz: 65%
Kasich: 32%

It's super duper easy to tell that Trump lies as a hobby.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ods-213730

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #39  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:44 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Legal Fees - He was talking to the police in the instance you are referencing, and said he would cover there court fees is the protesters tried to sue them. In my opinion that is some much needed respect for our officers in blue. You have the right to protest, but not the right to trespass or disrupt private functions. I hold the protests at fault not Trump. You don't see Trump supporters interrupting Clinton or Sanders' rallies.

try again!
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #40  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:53 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Muslims - I don't have a personal anecdote for this demographic, but the same principal applies. Even if 1/10000 are terrorists we need to take some time to figure out a better process and in the mean time we need to stop all immigration. You wouldn't leave your water lines uncapped while you waited for the plumber to figure out which sink is best for you would you?

More acts of terrorism have been carried out by Christians than Muslims in the US since 9/11. Thoughts? Should we put a moratorium on Christian immigration too?
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:57 pm

In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Muslims - I don't have a personal anecdote for this demographic, but the same principal applies. Even if 1/10000 are terrorists we need to take some time to figure out a better process and in the mean time we need to stop all immigration. You wouldn't leave your water lines uncapped while you waited for the plumber to figure out which sink is best for you would you?

More acts of terrorism have been carried out by Christians than Muslims in the US since 9/11. Thoughts? Should we put a moratorium on Christian immigration too?

Yes! We need to stop ALL immigration until we hit a point that we can control what is already going on here.
#freeShotty

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #42  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:58 pm

That is a truly insane idea.

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #43  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Reporter - This is a non-story, he didn't know the man was disabled and he hadn't seen the man in 15 years. Try to impersonate someone who you haven't seen in 15 years, and wasn't disabled when you last saw him. Trump waved his arms around, if you take that personally, it is your fault. He could have been impersonating people who had been tasered and people with seizures or any plethora of other people. Hillary Clinton barked on stage, is she mocking bitches everywhere?

Trump called him a nice reporter, indicating familiarity with him, before doing the impression. Given the fact that Trump has insulted the appearance of others with great frequency, the logical conclusion would be that he was, in fact, mocking the reporter's appearance.

Even if he wasn't in some fantasy universe, how can you defend his personal attacks against Fiorina's attractiveness, mocked paralyzed Charles Krauthammer for being "unable to buy a pair of pants" (due to being paralyzed from the waist down), and the countless other vile, personal, physical-based attacks Trump has thrown out there?
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #44  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 pm

In post 41, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:

Yes! We need to stop ALL immigration until we hit a point that we can control what is already going on here.

But you realize Trump has only advocated for stopping Muslim immigration, right? He has not proposed a plan to target ALL immigration. Only a specific minority.
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

Postie
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: She

Post Post #45  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:00 pm

In post 32, drmyshottyizsik wrote:If I gave you a bowl of 10,000 M&M's and told you one was poison how many would you eat?

Isn't this the analogy people on tumblr use to justify not wanting anything to do with all men ever?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #46  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:01 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:the KKK is a historically liberal and Democrat group

Yes, and the Democratic party also used to be the party most popular among Southern white evangelicals. Different party, different times, and this statement is willfully ignorant of that fact.
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #47  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:02 pm

In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Mexicans - again acknowledging that there is a criminal element to mixed in with the non criminal is far from saying that most Mexicans are rapist. It is true. My three nieces where raped by three different husbands of my sister in law. All three were illegal immigrants one of them was one of the girls father. They have all since been deported for crimes and have all made their way back to West Chicago, Illinois. This doesn't make all Mexicans or illegal immigrants rapist, but that element does exist and the current system does not stop them from coming freely into our country and over our seemingly non-existent borders.

And I was molested by a white Christian male, but you don't see me implying all white Christian men are homosexual kid diddlers.
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:04 pm

In post 47, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Mexicans - again acknowledging that there is a criminal element to mixed in with the non criminal is far from saying that most Mexicans are rapist. It is true. My three nieces where raped by three different husbands of my sister in law. All three were illegal immigrants one of them was one of the girls father. They have all since been deported for crimes and have all made their way back to West Chicago, Illinois. This doesn't make all Mexicans or illegal immigrants rapist, but that element does exist and the current system does not stop them from coming freely into our country and over our seemingly non-existent borders.

And I was molested by a white Christian male, but you don't see me implying all white Christian men are homosexual kid diddlers.

No but I don't here you making a case to go get a bunch of white males with unknown backgrouds to move in with you either.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:04 pm

In post 47, xRECKONERx wrote:

No but I don't here you making a case to go get a bunch of white males with unknown backgrouds to move in with you either.
#freeShotty

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion