Individual-1 (Donald Trump)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #50  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:05 pm

FYI the study that trump referenced when he made the 'mexicans are raping women on the way to america' comment was actually factually interpreted wrong

its actaully the coyotes, not the actually illegal immigrants, that are raping women in exchange for getting over the border
Show

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #51  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:08 pm

In post 50, inte wrote:FYI the study that trump referenced when he made the 'mexicans are raping women on the way to america' comment was actually factually interpreted wrong

its actaully the coyotes, not the actually illegal immigrants, that are raping women in exchange for getting over the border

Coyotes are part of the process, a process that results definitively in crimes being perpetrated. Why is it wrong to want our laws enforced?
#freeShotty

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #52  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:12 pm

What are coyotes?

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #53  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:15 pm

In post 46, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:the KKK is a historically liberal and Democrat group

Yes, and the Democratic party also used to be the party most popular among Southern white evangelicals. Different party, different times, and this statement is willfully ignorant of that fact.

If you look at the states that have voted for Hillary Clinton I think that still apllies to the democrat party. Also it is the same party, and the KKK is still made up of a majority of democrats.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:16 pm

In post 52, Alchemist21 wrote:What are coyotes?

Human traffickers typicaly from Cuba, Mexico and other latin american countries.
#freeShotty

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #55  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 52, Alchemist21 wrote:What are coyotes?


human smugglers

here is the source article where trump extrapolated and made the statement that:
When Mexico sends its people they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you; they’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.


http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-t ... can-dream/
Show

toolenduso
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #56  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 53, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 46, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:the KKK is a historically liberal and Democrat group

Yes, and the Democratic party also used to be the party most popular among Southern white evangelicals. Different party, different times, and this statement is willfully ignorant of that fact.

If you look at the states that have voted for Hillary Clinton I think that still apllies to the democrat party. Also it is the same party, and the KKK is still made up of a majority of democrats.


Source on the KKK being mostly Democrat?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

"THIS IS SOLID BEER CAP LOGIC." -- LlamaFluff

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #57  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:20 pm

In post 33, toolenduso wrote:All the other awful things about Trump aside, I'm living in a city that could basically be swallowed by a river before the end of the century.

So there's no way I can support a person who doesn't want to do anything about it.

I suggest moving because, sorry to burst you false guilt global warming bubble, the climate is always changing. Now have we accelerated the process, oh lord yes. I do think we need to clean up and reduce emissions, but as for you town, either build a big, beautiful, great wall, or move. The damage is done.
#freeShotty

inte
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 15, 2011
Location: C-bus

Post Post #58  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm

the planet will survive... we wont

lol ur giving me flashbacks to the ignorant shit i had to sit through in sunday school
Show

toolenduso
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:25 pm

In post 57, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 33, toolenduso wrote:All the other awful things about Trump aside, I'm living in a city that could basically be swallowed by a river before the end of the century.

So there's no way I can support a person who doesn't want to do anything about it.

I suggest moving because, sorry to burst you false guilt global warming bubble, the climate is always changing. Now have we accelerated the process, oh lord yes. I do think we need to clean up and reduce emissions, but as for you town, either build a big, beautiful, great wall, or move. The damage is done.


You acknowledge that we are causing it, and think that we shouldn't do anything to stop causing it?

Yes, we need to adapt. But we'll have to do a lot less adapting if we can pollute less.

And by the way, not sure what part of Texas you live in, but Galveston is pretty boned too.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

"THIS IS SOLID BEER CAP LOGIC." -- LlamaFluff

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:25 pm

In post 51, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Why is it wrong to want our laws enforced?

Hypocrisy at its finest, folks.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

zoraster
Disorganized Crime
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2008
Location: Belmont, CA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #61  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:27 pm

In post 53, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 46, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, drmyshottyizsik wrote:the KKK is a historically liberal and Democrat group

Yes, and the Democratic party also used to be the party most popular among Southern white evangelicals. Different party, different times, and this statement is willfully ignorant of that fact.

If you look at the states that have voted for Hillary Clinton I think that still apllies to the democrat party. Also it is the same party, and the KKK is still made up of a majority of democrats.


Clinton won the southern states in large part because of the Black vote.

And you're just making things up by "made up of a majority of democrats" because I am nearly positive you can't substantiate that claim.
.

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #62  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Yeah, he's either trolling or just the same unapologetic racist that has been literally every Trump supporter I have tried to reason with. Not much more to see here.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Hey Shotty, a Trump supporter sucker-punched an innocent protester in the face. By your logic, we should condemn 9,999 Trump supporters who haven't (yet) committed any violent crimes in his name.

Personally, I think we should kick all Trump supporters out of the country. There's a non-zero chance any of them could turn violent, so I am willing to sacrifice their rights and freedom to assuage my own fears about personal safety.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #64  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 pm

In post 63, Glork wrote:Hey Shotty, a Trump supporter sucker-punched an innocent protester in the face. By your logic, we should condemn 9,999 Trump supporters who haven't (yet) committed any violent crimes in his name.

Personally, I think we should kick all Trump supporters out of the country. There's a non-zero chance any of them could turn violent, but I am willing to sacrifice their rights and freedom to assuage my own fears about personal safety.


Would you also kick out their families even if they themselves aren't Trump supporters?

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #65  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Might have to pre-emptively bomb the families of Trump supporters. We'll just change the laws so it's okay.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #66  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:37 pm

In post 59, toolenduso wrote:
In post 57, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 33, toolenduso wrote:All the other awful things about Trump aside, I'm living in a city that could basically be swallowed by a river before the end of the century.

So there's no way I can support a person who doesn't want to do anything about it.

I suggest moving because, sorry to burst you false guilt global warming bubble, the climate is always changing. Now have we accelerated the process, oh lord yes. I do think we need to clean up and reduce emissions, but as for you town, either build a big, beautiful, great wall, or move. The damage is done.


You acknowledge that we are causing it, and think that we shouldn't do anything to stop causing it?

Yes, we need to adapt. But we'll have to do a lot less adapting if we can pollute less.

And by the way, not sure what part of Texas you live in, but Galveston is pretty boned too.

You quoted me saying that I think we should do thing to change it. And again we are not causing it we are contributing to it. There is a huge difference.
#freeShotty

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #67  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:38 pm

sry dude plz deport urself
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:40 pm

In post 65, Glork wrote:Might have to pre-emptively bomb the families of Trump supporters. We'll just change the laws so it's okay.

Once Trump supporers stop identifying themselves and start beheading people and drowning them in mass in cages and bombing people and staining rivers red with blood, go for it.
#freeShotty

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #69  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:42 pm

A KKK GRAND WIZARD ENDORSED TRUMP AND TRUMP WOULDNT DISAVOW HIM UNTIL CALLED OUT ON IT MULTIPLE TIMES.


THAT IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

zoraster
Disorganized Crime
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2008
Location: Belmont, CA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #70  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Did you just suggest that there's no difference between an ordinary muslim and those in ISIS?
.

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #71  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:44 pm

In post 69, Glork wrote:A KKK GRAND WIZARD ENDORSED TRUMP AND TRUMP WOULDNT DISAVOW HIM UNTIL CALLED OUT ON IT MULTIPLE TIMES.


THAT IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

He had already disavowed them on multiple occasions, why is that always magically forgotten, and the fact that the audio feed went down during that question.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2010
Location: Under A Bus
Pronoun: He

Post Post #72  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:45 pm

In post 70, zoraster wrote:Did you just suggest that there's no difference between an ordinary muslim and those in ISIS?

No if anything it would have implied the opposite
#freeShotty

Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
 
User avatar
Joined: July 13, 2005
Location: Dance into the fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #73  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:46 pm

In post 71, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 69, Glork wrote:A KKK GRAND WIZARD ENDORSED TRUMP AND TRUMP WOULDNT DISAVOW HIM UNTIL CALLED OUT ON IT MULTIPLE TIMES.


THAT IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

He had already disavowed them on multiple occasions, why is that always magically forgotten, and the fact that the audio feed went down during that question.

Wow you really have drunk the KKKool-Aid.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

toolenduso
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 10, 2007
Pronoun: He

Post Post #74  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 66, drmyshottyizsik wrote:You quoted me saying that I think we should do thing to change it. And again we are not causing it we are contributing to it. There is a huge difference.


OK, sorry, I omitted a step in my logic. My thought was this:

You say we're causing (part of) it -> you think we should reduce emissions -> you know the consequences will be dire -> you voted for a person who actually wants to increase emissions

The last part is the part I left out, but it's the part to me that makes me think you don't want to do anything to change it. Unless you think it's up to everyone besides the president to reduce emissions.

And no, we aren't causing *all* of the global temperature increases. But without our emissions it would be happening at such a slow pace we wouldn't have to worry about it.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437

"THIS IS SOLID BEER CAP LOGIC." -- LlamaFluff

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion