Pranks/Funny Crap Thread

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:07 pm

Post by CoolBot »

MeMe is talking more about the sight gag of someone covered with powdered sugar, I think, as opposed to Yoko's prank of hurling something at a random person.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:05 pm

Post by blackhawk »

Okay, at our school, the cafeteria sells Zebra Cakes which are like Hostess food(Hey wheres the creme filling?) so on, well, recently someone sucked out the creme and replaced it with Ranch dressing and gave it to a kid and the kid at it, it was funny, I'm now working on a way to succesfully fill a Twinkie up with mayonaisse
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:18 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

yeah!!! oh god that's so funny to do to people...we did it to bobby johnson once(extreme freak)((he licks and sucks on the desks and picks his nose and asked out almost all the hot girls at our school...i got to give him props for finding the balls to do that...but he's still incredebly weird))...[/quote]
Women Respect a man who can wash himself.
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:25 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

ok i got a great prank that i'm going to do as a senior prank in high school....

ok what you do is break into the school on sunday (you can get a teacher to help) then you take about 2000 paper cups filled with water and place them about a milameter apart on the school office's floor (this isn't considered vandalism, and if you get caught you probobly will just have to clean it up)....
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:48 pm

Post by Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin »

Heh. My friend's brother once let about 500 superballs loose in the lobby of my school. (Got hit with a few detentions for that one though.)

Another somewhat funny one: Me and about a dozen people from my school chorus were in a school bus on the way to a concert. A few days earlier, the director of the group in which we were singing had specifically told us not to wear any strong scents, so we wouldn't suffocate from the smell while singing. Well, one of the guys (a bass, of course :)) decided to spray about half a can of Axe (a very strong-smelling deoderant spray) all over this girl's robe when she had her back turned. She was ready to kill him, but luckily the smell wore off before the concert. (Later on, he tried again, but only succeeded in making my water bottle smell and taste like the stuff.)
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:49 pm

[Off-topic]By the way, I vote that Blackhawk's avatar be resized or eliminated.[/OT]
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:28 pm

Post by BadAndie »

well i haven't really done any pranks to anyone...i always get caught. However i always fall for them.
my roomate drank a can of soda but didn't pop it all the way open, it's hard to explain. then put the empty can of soda back in my refriderator. so for a few days she lead me to belive that i had @least 1 can of soda left, and to my surprise after i had made a bag of pop corn, there was none. another time she convinced me that she had a pet rat (i am so scared of them). i was so convinced that i wouldn't get off my bed for a few hours. so yeah i fall 4 them all the time
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin wrote:[Off-topic]By the way, I vote that Blackhawk's avatar be resized or eliminated.[/OT]
[Also-off-topic]I second that vote! I recognize people by their avatars and one that wide is extremely annoying![/AOT]
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:01 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

Mr_Gnome_It_All wrote:
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin wrote:[Off-topic]By the way, I vote that Blackhawk's avatar be resized or eliminated.[/OT]
[Also-off-topic]I second that vote! I recognize people by their avatars and one that wide is extremely annoying![/AOT]
so? his avatar is a little wide... what's the but deal i mean a lot of people have wide avatars...pluss his avatar is awsome!!
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:08 pm

Post by Yoko Kurama »

I really don't even notice his avatar.
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:30 am

Post by d8P »

Give him a break. The site hosting his avatar deleted it and put that in its place because he went over the limit.

His avatar is easy to spot because it's the one screwing up the page width...
[size=75]-POST NO BULLS-[/size]
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Mafia
PolarBoy

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:45 am

Post by PolarBoy »

PopsicleStix wrote:so? his avatar is a little wide... what's the but deal i mean a lot of people have wide avatars...
Not here they don't. We have a lot of avatar nazis. Besides, it is annoying to screw with the page width.
MUNSCM Delegate for the United Kingdom
Check out the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage]ScumWiki[/url], and while you're at it, check out [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DocumentModeMafia]DocumentModeMafia[/url]
PolarBoy
PolarBoy
PolarBoy

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:45 am

Post by PolarBoy »

PopsicleStix wrote:so? his avatar is a little wide... what's the but deal i mean a lot of people have wide avatars...
Not here they don't. We have a lot of avatar nazis. Besides, it is annoying to screw with the page width.
MUNSCM Delegate for the United Kingdom
Check out the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HomePage]ScumWiki[/url], and while you're at it, check out [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DocumentModeMafia]DocumentModeMafia[/url]
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin
Gaspode'sTooLazyToLogin

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:54 pm

Give him a break. The site hosting his avatar deleted it and put that in its place because he went over the limit.
Oh. Sorry, I didn't realize that's what happened. Still, it would be nice if it were fixed.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:03 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

I det he'll delete it next time he gets on anyways. He obviously dosent want it there.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:44 am

Post by blackhawk »

The funny thing is, the site hosting my avatar is IOWNJOO.com not bluecapacity.com
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

ok, back to topic.

a few years ago at my school, starting at the beginning of the year, they started telling people about a school wide food fight 6th period on the last day of scool, and the signal for it to begin would be someone standing up to yell 'foodfight'. as the year progressed, they made banners and flyers so EVERYONE knew about it. on the last day, everyone came prepared and 6th period, all the hall monitors and the principal and deans were there, and while they were all there, the seniors went to the principal's office and glued all of the things in their office to the walls with some sort of super fast drying super powerful apoxy
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:38 am

Post by Dasquian »

Hehe, that's great :)
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:49 am

Post by bigbenwd »

somehow they managed to get the desk there too :lol: anything that wasn't nailed to the floor was glued to the wall.
-Werebear
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:58 pm

Post by Quagmire »

[Off-topic]Blackhawk, I can resize that for you if you want, and I can also host it for you...[/OT]
drummer97531
drummer97531
Goon
drummer97531
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:24 am

Post by drummer97531 »

Get to your friend's computer. Go to microsoft word or Wordperfect, or whatever they use(I know this works for sure on those two) and go to spellcheck, autocorrect, quickcorrect, or whatever that particular program calls it, and set the words to say whatever you want them to. Every time they type a word, it is replaced by whatever word you told it to.

Next, there's some setting where you can change the keys so that the left and right arrows are backwards and the up and down arrows are backwards. This will be useful later. I'm not really sure where these settings are, but my friend told me that they're there, so maybe they are.

Next, go to the control panel and go to the mouse section. Change the mouse button configuration so that the left click does the right click and vice-versa. Then change the "double-click speed" to as fast as it can go. Go to the pointer section and choose something stupid. I usually give them the blue and yellow dinasaurs. Finally, go to the last section and change the pointer speed to slow and give it a tail.

When your friend gets on, the mouse is moving very slowly. The tail makes it seem even slower. They can't seem to get anything to click without bringing up the properties. They figure out that the mouse is reversed and try clicking things with the right click. It STILL won't work.(They probably won't realize that it's because the double-click is turned up so fast) Giving up, they use the keyboard to bring up "Start." After fumbling around try to figure out what's wrong with the left, right, up, down arrows, they find their way to the control panel. If they don't know about the control panel, they'll probably never figure it out unless you tell them. Once the mouse is working properly again, they'll be relieved for a while, until they try and use Microsoft Word or WordPerfect.

If you know somebody who doesn't know how to type that well, you can pry up the keyboard buttons and rearange them in alphabetical order. They see the a,b,c,d,e,f,g, and think everything's normal.
"Okay, that wasn't [i]completely[/i] true."
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:15 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Well, it's april fools! What did you guys do today that was funny!

The only thing I did was tell my mom that I got a girl pregnant. She fell for it for about 3 seconds, then realized I was joking. It was funny, although I don't think my parents liked that. :)
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:40 am

Post by Stewie »

Besides, with the magic of abortion it wouldn't off been much of a deal. :wink:

I read www.somethingawful.com index (skip Apil 2nd and go to April 1st, or check the archieve if you are checking on or after April 3rd).

Return to “General Discussion”