Random scummer facts!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Psyche »

wait
how can this be
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Did you really think you were alone?
no investigation no right to speak
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't drink alcohol, do drugs, or party. The last time I saw someone vomit was when they were carsick.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Davsto »

1) I am 16. It's on my profile, yet apparently loads of people don't know it >.>
2) I discovered MafiaScum through a community I'm sortof a part of (I've drifted away recently) - SCP Foundation. Their IRC chat has a Mafia sidechat run by bluesoul (using a modified Xylbot), who pointed me towards this website.
3) I used to do loads of performing arts stuff, and once helped raise £9000 (around $13000) for charity through a performance of Les Miserables (I was Gavroche).
4) ???
5) Profit.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

What's your favorite SCP, Davsto?

The answer will tell me a lot about you.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Davsto »

SCP-1171, although SCP-1459 takes my preference sometimes.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

>claiming to be 16
>not picking an edgy euclid as favorite
>not picking the demon baby scp

why are you lying to us?? lynch this scumlord

JokeExplainBot
JokeExplainBot
The Joke
Your Head
JokeExplainBot
The Joke
Your Head
The Joke
Your Head

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JokeExplainBot »

In post 4, Katsuki wrote:Everyone thinks im a cupcake for some reason
This user is actually a
sentient cupcake
I'm a bot, bleep bloop.

Send me a message with a link to a post you would like joke-explained. Please do not include more than one link in the PM; it confuses me.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by wgeurts »

1. Just like Davsto I'm also 16.
2. I've played guitar for roughly 6 years now.
3. I professionally played water polo until I ended up moving elsewhere and couldn't find a club.
4. I have actually lived in England for a while.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Davsto »

Since I copped out on the last two facts, I may as well add

4) I play piano, and am currently working on my grade 7.
Percifrax
Percifrax
Townie
Percifrax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Percifrax »

1. I'm totally in love with the musical Hamilton
2. I'm hella gay
3. I'm 17
4. I've played saxophone since 5th grade and am 1st chair in my school's band and jazz band
5. I discovered this site when I was waiting for one of my mafia games on Flight Rising to start and so I got bored and googled "mafia forums"
AF 5353
AF 5353
Goon
AF 5353
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 am

Post by AF 5353 »

1. I have a law degree as of Friday and hopefully will pass the NY bar in July.
2. I'm starting non-legal, but law related, work in August. All of my friends are very confused that I'm not going to practice law.
3. The Jets, Yankees, and Knicks are my favorite teams and they are killing me. Only the Jets can go 10-6 and miss the playoffs because they couldn't beat Rex one time.
4. My favorite movie ever is The Godfather Pt. II, because De Niro as young Vito is in my opinion the best on screen portrayal of a gangster, historic or fictional, of all time.
5. I'm so near sighted that I can't see more than about 3 inches in front of my face with clarity. Past a few feet I can roughly make out shapes and colors, but everything kind of blends together. I had to bring backup contacts to football games because if I lost one I'd be tackling refs and cheerleaders and doing a sack dance afterwards. It's so bad that I need to show 3 consecutive years of my eyeglass prescription staying the same before I can even take the Lasik candidate test.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Postie »

1) No one on MS has concrete evidence that I have a face.
2-5) I don't need to post any more facts you don't get to tell me what to do. >:[
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
arak-and-skhug
arak-and-skhug
Goon
arak-and-skhug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:47 am

Post by arak-and-skhug »

well, i mean, do any of us have a face? how would you ever know?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 36, AF 5353 wrote:1. I have a law degree as of Friday and hopefully will pass the NY bar in July.
Huge congratulations are in order.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:01 am

Post by AniX »

In post 36, AF 5353 wrote:1. I have a law degree as of Friday and hopefully will pass the NY bar in July.
2. I'm starting non-legal, but law related, work in August. All of my friends are very confused that I'm not going to practice law.
3. The Jets, Yankees, and Knicks are my favorite teams and they are killing me. Only the Jets can go 10-6 and miss the playoffs because they couldn't beat Rex one time.
4. My favorite movie ever is The Godfather Pt. II, because De Niro as young Vito is in my opinion the best on screen portrayal of a gangster, historic or fictional, of all time.
5. I'm so near sighted that I can't see more than about 3 inches in front of my face with clarity. Past a few feet I can roughly make out shapes and colors, but everything kind of blends together. I had to bring backup contacts to football games because if I lost one I'd be tackling refs and cheerleaders and doing a sack dance afterwards. It's so bad that I need to show 3 consecutive years of my eyeglass prescription staying the same before I can even take the Lasik candidate test.
Any particular reason you decided against practicing law (especially since you are going to go through all the major hassle of getting admitted)?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Kison »

Here are some random facts which I may or may not have told people already:

1) My brother and I almost died swimming in ripe tide back in 96 only to be saved by a dude on a surf board. Don't mess with the ocean.
2) I have three brothers and three sisters. I am the middle child. None of us have died yet but there have been some close calls(sister got hit by a car on a major highway for example).
3) My dad is kinda crazy and owns a landscaping & firewood company which I slaved at for many years. He turns 60 in less than a week and can still out-run and out-lift me. Someday I plan to make a TV show where he is the main character.
4) The furthest I've driven in one shot by myself is 22.5 hours ~ 1,450 miles between Silver Spring MD & Weatherford OK in February of 2011. I drove 15 hours to Phoenix the next day.
5) In December of 2013, I went an entire week without eating anything, not for the purpose of losing weight.

Bonus: I've eye surgery twice(real surgery where they cut me with a fuckin knife), a skin graft on my gums, broke my ankle jumping off one of my dad's trucks, had stitches in my head after running into some bleachers, a debilitating stomach infection for 6 months infection in 2009 & 2010, gotten an absurdly allergic reaction to poison ivy with dime sized blisters, fell through a glass window after standing on a plastic window well cover which shattered under my feet(as I stood there bleeding the woman told me I was to replace her window well cover), tore my knee climbing through a window to get into a locked house, a scar on my back from barbed wire & had a full cord of firewood fall on me from a stake truck(amazingly the only firewood related injury I can think of!).
AF 5353
AF 5353
Goon
AF 5353
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:09 am

Post by AF 5353 »

In post 39, Kublai Khan wrote:
Huge congratulations are in order.
Thank you!
AF 5353
AF 5353
Goon
AF 5353
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:13 am

Post by AF 5353 »

In post 40, AniX wrote:
Any particular reason you decided against practicing law (especially since you are going to go through all the major hassle of getting admitted)?
Not really, to be honest. I've been told that regulatory compliance is a great field for JD's from numerous sources I trust, both personally and via research. I got a good offer from a reputable consulting firm and took it. I'm sitting for the bar exam because if I don't do it now I'll never have the time again, and I haven't ruled out practicing law. Once you've been admitted you can always fall back on practicing, and it gives me some leverage in salary negotiations.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 am

Post by AniX »

In post 43, AF 5353 wrote:
In post 40, AniX wrote:
Not really, to be honest. I've been told that regulatory compliance is a great field for JD's from numerous sources I trust, both personally and via research. I got a good offer from a reputable consulting firm and took it. I'm sitting for the bar exam because if I don't do it now I'll never have the time again, and I haven't ruled out practicing law. Once you've been admitted you can always fall back on practicing, and it gives me some leverage in salary negotiations.
I feel you there. I flirted going with non-practicing work when I was in your shoes but I still took the bar and I guarantee it is the right choice straight out of law school.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:09 am

Post by SheldonCooper »

You're in my spot.
Percifrax
Percifrax
Townie
Percifrax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Percifrax »

Congrats! That's amazing!

Return to “General Discussion”