Would doing a "Players Who Have Been Permabanned Mafia" get

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 9, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 7, PokerFace wrote:TSQ ran a game once where roles were named after players and written in poor taste. Game was stopped by the administration during day 1 because of all the trolling and bad things being said about people. You could name a role after someone if it was in good taste and respected the person it was designed after but if you made fun of the person, I feel you'd go down a similar path and since these people were all perma banned and you already gave them funny names... chances are it won't work

Edit: I think TSQ ran that game, tried to find it in the theme parks archives this morning and couldn't. So maybe someone else ran it?
I think TSQ did one and then quadz/I ran one that went to completion that got us both modbanned for a year or something
To be fair you called me a cum guzzling harlot or something and I think Vi had no action because she had to spend every night sucking off Tarhalindur.
It wasn't exactly elegant :p

In post 33, Iecerint wrote:Vi hosted a game based on active players and it was fine.

I think it could be fine if it were done well.

You would need to research the reasons for the bans to determine whether it could be done tastefully (e.g., if you like a certain banned player, but the circumstances of the banning are hush-hush).
FWIW I modded Scummers Mafia back in 2010(?) and it went super smoothly, although my flavor was super basic.

It's all about presentation
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 50, dramonic wrote:To be fair you called me a cum guzzling harlot
i mean
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

I wouldn't say
guzzling
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “General Discussion”